Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Crusty (played anonymously)

"Aye! now ye see. A man who uses verbal vigor to display his intelligence and make us feel literally inadequate, I call a....! Honeyd words with a slip of vinegar. Have ye ever thought about the poor bastard beneath ye that ye've dragged into death? Have ye ever sat and talked with them around a campfire, cooked for them, tended their wounds? Played dice with then, or even talked about the comely wench in the village tavern? Your life is empty, shallow. Still, you've got nice shiny armour without a scratch or a dent, fine robes beneath. That and ye sour face should make ye happy."
"Yeh, I'm a Piky, but so what of it? At least I have friends and loved ones surrounding me."
"An uncouth and enraged young man, likely of humble stock, bitter about the circumstances they find themselves in. Many woes bear down upon him and thus I cannot place blame, for our dislike of the aristocracy is perhaps mutual. As I was once his age, I acknowledge the world is not kind to young men hence they beckon, bark, and lash after all, what's a mongrel to do in an unjust world? alas, eventually one grows tired of complaint and learns to cope in their own ways. We all march on, despite the many unsavory truths of our times. I should wish to bid him good fortune."
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

Benoit hummed a little tune under his breath before his vivid blue eyes took in the man before him. He stroked his stubbled auburn chin and grinned to himself as he titled his head slightly to the right. He cleared his parched throat and smoothed down his bright yellow tunic before he spoke. "Mais non, mon Seigneur. Vous avez très mal compris les dictons de mon compaignon. Il est bien courageux et charmant."

He turned around and tapped a long slim finger to his chin in thought before he spoke anew. "Mais vous, mon Seigneur vous avait une opinion tous vive et vite faites sur nous, les moins anciens. Mais, la vie est trop courte et belles. J'embrasserais volonté votre main, vielle et cicatrisé, si vous donnez votre consentement." He batted his long dark reddish brown lashes at the older man.
"Take the earth in your hands and experience the scent, the sensation of life that overwhelms you, and beats within you. We all came from what you have gathered in your fingers and we shall all be consumed by it. You are an earthly soul, one that would give freely, and seek joy. The simple things can give you comfort and happiness, and one with such humour brings a smile to my face.."
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

“I’ve always preferred old souls. Ones such as yourself are more grounded and intuitive. You leave your mark and are long remembered, but you barely leave a trace upon the land and easily confuse those who think they can follow. Yet, ripples are felt well beyond your passage of any age from which you have stepped forth to give grace and wisdom.”

She eyed him with a shy smile upon her vermillion lips and a glint of mirth in her sea-green eyes. “I believe you owe me a dance, Black Druid.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

You keep digging about in old places. You'll find something you arent gonna like. And it won't be the kind of thing you can handle either. Some places are best left alone."
"Anyone that hates demons merits some degree of admiration though personally, I prefer if my witches come on a stake with a generous helping of firewood on the sides, then again that's just a preference."
Simuel (played by AgentMoore)

"How unpleasant it will be when this man realizes not only that he is a demon himself, but that his pyre has been built with his own hands. How beautiful that is, to watch those bent on judgment and destruction as they condemn themselves to annihilation. Ah, to be there when it happens. Or when it doesn't. He could always have a change of heart."
"Did that tree just speak ?" Elven War flashbacks
Ezra Valo (played anonymously)

"You seem like a valiant and self-sufficient individual. One who knows what he wants, how to get it, and is confident in himself. At least... that's my impression. There may be something deeper."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah, you seem rather kind. I bet Sayaka would like you. However, you also seem like you'd trust people too much. Hmph. That's not good at all, in my opinion." Gundham kept his arms crossed at all times.
"Quaint, beyond what is comfortably perceptible, but i suppose that's the point"
Old God (played by PKNerdChimera)

"A military commander... Thou's eyes have been witness to cruelty beyond the scope of what many could imagine. I know not of your intentions or what thou stands for, but I see a useful warrior to a cause, though I ask ye to stay wary and mindful of one's actions.

The kindest intentions can warp into the most horrid atrocities mortal hands cause."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Another bloomin' pretentious immortal being that think they's know betta' than everyone else cause they're real old and wot not. SOD ME! I'm bloody sick o' youse louts, yer like a soddin' plague. Go to a bloody retirement home fer immortal beings and be old somewhere else! Or better yet! Get a little closer so I can break yer spine...."

"Heheh, I gotta practice ye see? For when I finally gets to kill a Moth Goddess. Ye'll be a good sparring dummy 'fore me real fight! MWAHAHAHA!!!"
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like you enjoy sangre ( blood ), but you don't like being something. "
"She seems to be a typical but rather pleasant person hailing from 21st century earth beyond that, i don't have much to offer"
Alto Clef (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"It feels like that you're the type of person that would lead an army to victory or to loss."
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

”Hmmm.... packing guns in a bent reality... you sound dangerous!”
"Fetching, looks to be some sort of half-elven bard"
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"He - certainly looks like he has seen his share of battles, and fought hard enough to survive them all. Many soldiers do not live to go grey. But there is a certain - forgive me, but a certain keenness to his gaze that leads me to believe he is not a common footsoldier. I may be mistaken, but I am inclined to think he sooner gives orders than obeys them."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus