Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"I think Tommy would like you, but you wouldn't like Tommy because of how incredibly annoying he is." Tubbo laughed a little.
Kreed Krofton (played anonymously)

"You're very blunt and tell things how they are," Kasey said without having to think for a second.
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" For a guy who likes to party you seem more like a daredevil a bit. "
manny (played by awsomegameknight)

You say what's on your mind
Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain)

"Wow you look really cool, man I say cool alot don't I?"

"Ooh, you're interesting! I'd love to play Bedwars with you sometime, if that's something you'd like!" The goat boy smiled warmly.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Interesting one ain't ya? I dunno how you were born but it was a miracle, and you seem nice, I'd invite you to tea time." The walking remains of a man long dead stated.
Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain)

Ruvi noticed the tall skeleton man "Oh wow a skeleton, that's amazing though I should be frightened"
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Yo! What's up with all these shy, wimpy half-demons coming outta the woodwork, mang? Like, listen homie, I know yer not a full on demon, and you probably were raised by your human mother, but come on homes, yer literally a spawn from Hell and yer letting suckas bully you cuz of yer pointy ears?? What is up with that brotha'? I'm just saying, I got dog ears and a dog tail, and I'm three feet tall and I don't let NO busta' tell me off for nothin'! I make fools eat concrete homes! Ya know what I'm saying??? Moral of the story; put on yer big boy demon underwear and stand up for yerself, comprende?"

"Hey, that's really mean! Like, really mean!" Tubbo growled. "I think maybe if you tried, you could be nice. You can get your point across without sounding like a total jerk, y'know!"
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" You seem very kind and forgiving "
Nox Muspell (played by AdoboKitty)

"Like a sweet and succulent fruit. A rose without thorns. "
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmmrr… you would do well in the arena. I wouldn’t mind a duel.”
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Woah? Uh! Sorry. You seem cool, but also very hard to befriend. Like, you'd have to get to know someone for a while to be friends with them...?" He shrugged.
"Well you're surely not human. I guess that makes us one in the same," Reverie said, studying the man's appearance for a second, not quite able to determine what he was.
Katherine (played anonymously)

Kath looked up from the book she was reading and gave the man a smile. Her 1st impression of him was he dressed really nice and kept himself neatly groomed.
Chance (played by Rot)

He studied the woman before concluding:
"You're well adjusted, and seem to be intelligent. I would advise you to be wary of your emotions, though."
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"I think you're a fabulous person! It must be nice, to be so self-assured and so intense! I wake up with doubts every morning and you just waltz on in with an air of 'don't mess with me!' and with a head of hair that might as well be fire! You're the stunning image of power, and woe to whichever fool who wishes to cross you!"
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"zzzt Hello, you seem like you're a big zztzzttttzzzzzzz follower of your deizztty."
"Ooh, an old tank...? It looks so old and banged up! It must be sad... Even if machines don't feel anything, it looks lonely to me... Like it was abandoned."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus