Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

“You seem…shy.”
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"She seems like a confident women...and if I may be honest, those scare me. I'd rather face down twenty thugs in an alleyway with my fists than have to deal with a woman like her."
Drew (played anonymously)

"hmm, standard Tekken-like fighter, you could work on your appearance, and most probably your shot on the range, I'd help you if you like, but I have things i gotta do"
Sophia Sanders (played by CrystalDisc)

"A shark boy? I know another one. He's a cool guy!" beams the girl. "Why so busy, though? Let's have some fun!"
Kys'Jarok (played by Riik)

Kys clicked their tongue a few times thoughtfully. "There's more to you than meets the ears, isn't there? A power within you, perhaps? It's not hard to work out for those perceptive enough. The way you move, your posture, even your heartbeat. I can certainly hear that there is something about you..."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“Sum kinna limby git. Come ‘ere! I wanna foit ya!!!”
Jude (played by Banshee)

"Ugly and inedible, Jesus Christ!"

*slinks off because ew*

"... I'd probably eat them if desperate enough but, just, wow"
[Mai]

Mai let out a high-pitched giggle. "You could totally use some cheering up! You need some sugar or something cause it looks like you haven't slept in days," she said sympathetically, ignoring the strange vibes she got from Jude.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"A fine respectable woman, not like most on here, yet I'd not like to be around your magic, as living again has given me purpose."
1447740 (played anonymously)

Izabelle squints at the rotting thing before it. All logic indicates that this is a perfectly random chance encounter, yet the way its file in the database is written makes it feel... familiar.

"Some minds are not so easily fooled," she warns. "Mine is among them, for I know who you really are."
Haiyzel Kanahri (played anonymously)

"Wow, you look so... elegant! Cool, calm! Are you a doctor? Or like, a psychic...?"
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Ah, you're young, but you seem interesting, care for a game of Texas Hold 'Em?"
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"A good guy, despite your ragged exterior. Clearly misunderstood! I will aid you on your quest for JUSTICE!"
“Honestly? You seem kinda scary.”
Haiyzel Kanahri (played anonymously)

"You remind me of a dandelion. The fluffy ones. In the autumn... Poof! So mysterious."

She grins. It's somehow both canine and feline.
Alto (played by milktea_dollie)

"Oh my goodness, a traveler! You seem quite kind, but a little scattered... Messy. Would you like to join me for some ice cream?" Alto smiled, extending one of his hands.
Legendary Slinger (played anonymously)

"Hey, anyone that is a fan of ice cream is A-OK in my book."
"Look at this little fellow. That is some dedication right there. Goes to show you halflings though small pack quite a punch."
Kish (played by VoidfulBrain)

"Huh your style looks a bit strange but I like it"
Chaotic, and im just getting that from your profile photo.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus