Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Run of the mill half n half. Just how i like my coffee. Speaking of which, why am I up at this ungodly hour? Oh right. I can't sleep." TwT
Siobhan (played anonymously)

"I'm impressed quite frankly..."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Nope, nope." He avoided eye contact for a good reason. "Scary." He hissed, making a run for it.
“You seem quite easily frightened or do you have a good sense of self preservation?”
Geist (played by hexblading)

"Sharpened against onyx like a rite of passage, hallow, hollow, yet hopeful for the dreams of young girls. You have tasted countless cruelty from the Courts. May you find your rest away from them."
Umarae (played anonymously)

“Unhinged and unnervingly optimistic about things. I have to wonder if you yourself are broken inside. Hm, my guess would be probably.”

Ranboo accidentally made eye contact while trying to understand the being before him. Once he was able to calm down he spoke. "Here again... In front of someone who definitely wants to kill me. No no, I can do this. Uhh? You... You're not gonna kill me, right? I hope not..." He shivered nervously.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

Putting her hands on her hips and striking quite the powerful pose, A'sraha looked quite she was steeling herself for something. While it was in her best intentions to not run screaming at the fairly shocking sight of the boy in front of her, no one told the woman growing up that such behaviour teetered on the edge of patronizing rather than helpful.

"Hello, there! You're mighty... um, tall!" Say anything but the obvious, she thought. "I know a few tall people in my life, and now you're among them! So how's the air like, up there? Pretty fresh, huh!"
Veria Dazzledaze (played anonymously)

"Naïve but powerful, usually quite a terrible combination but you seem the type to learn quickly. For your sake, I hope that you do, you will not always be able to rely on your charisma and charming disposition to see you through things."

“That all being said, whatever grievance you may have with me personally due to my profession, I still expect you to heal me in our dungeon crawl.”
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

“You could use a haircut.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"i had a teacher that looked like you. she was pretty nice, and you seem alright too."
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Ooh, you're cool! Can you actually do magic??" He smiled. "I don't have much else to say though."
Sam Winchester (played anonymously)

"With horns like that," Sam beings, a wary look on his face, "you might draw in the wrong kind of attention. I mean, you seem nice enough, so be careful out there. Some people are shoot-first-ask-questions-later. You never know what kind of trouble you might get yourself into."

The advice seemed to go both ways judging by the brooding expression the hunter now sported.
“Seems like an interesting…person, quite nomadic in a way, smarter than most humans I’ve run into.”
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" You actually remind me of a student of mine by your personality abit. "
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"Such a cute puppy! But I see there is a lot more going on than first appearances.."
Ruvi (played by VoidfulBrain)

"Oh my what a cool looking snake, usually I'm scared of them but the color is really cool, please don't bite me"

"We both don't like eye contact. That's fun I guess." He smiled.
"some sort of. hybrid?"
Kind of mysterious person looks evil

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus