Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Full of possibilities. A lover of the mysterious
"Wha...what are you doing here?"

Lisa's ears fold back and the beginnings of a snarl cross her pale face. This place wasn't supposed to get metaphysical, but, well- here she is, talking to one of them. The writers, the...the roleplayers. A flesh-and-blood person who sparks an existential crisis whenever she meets one, given the temporary but overwhelming understanding of her own reality that often accompanies their presence.

It takes a moment for her to gather her thoughts, to wrestle something constructive from the tumble of unfriendly feelings she has toward her own writer. Her chest heaves with a long, slow, stabilizing breath.

Once she thinks she's under control, she says, "Be kind to them, please. Just...just make their life's struggles worthwhile. I can't begin to describe how terrible it feels to be an author's punching bag."

OOC
So normally in this game, you post using one of your character profiles ^^ Don't worry about it this go around- I love getting meta and this response was particularly fun to write! Just thought I'd make a note of it. Your characters seem lovely, btw. Well thought-out profiles of cute, interesting, and fun OC concepts :)
Domi and Devaniah (played by Akali_Fang)

Domi- oohh a confused and scared creature...lets play!

Devainah- "Dom!..bored now" She snarls and purrs circling her brother as she stalks towards the creature.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Tsk.. kitties. Hmrrg.."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"You're a handful, ain't ya darlin'. If ya want a piece of meat I got steak over in the vapor compressed refrigerator."
I adjust my beanie uncomfortably and stare at Joseph. After some time, I blush and fold my arms. "W-what?!" I say defensively. I turn away and adjust my pink frilly shirt and blue ripped shorts, rubbing my white Converse slip-ons. "What-what're you looking at?" I shout, then start to walk away. "I'm gonna go play Doki Doki Literature Club, for the code glitches only, on the public computer.
Callisto Windspear (played anonymously)

“First impression would be absolutely nothing to go by. Then again, I feel there is more if we were to dig deeper. However, that is not the point of this exercise now is it?”
Valhalla (played by WondyWoman)

Your philosophical attitude to this is interesting but somewhat strange.
Eddie Gluskin (played by Stephie)

Interesting red-head who can cook to feed several hungry pirates (obviously good at multi-tasking!) and good natured.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Scary and had lost it mind, yeah you sound like a person who would be a Goa'uld "
Ellenor (played anonymously)

“A human girl with… potential. Still needs a lot of seasoning.”
Vilmaith (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“A fellow warrioress! I would go into battle by your side!”
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Outwardly, a fair maiden, but the heart of a warrior beats beneath her bosom. If anyone asked me, I'd say she's a prime recruit for the Astra Militarum. Better yet, I'd go even further and say she's worth recruiting for the Militarum Tempestus."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"I'm not a fan of imperials, so you and me wouldn't get along that well."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Wow an all bone cowboy, you might what to stay out of Tiny's sight. She is just like a dog even though she is a T-Rex "
“You seem nice but I don’t understand what it is you are?”
Tess Marjikovic (played by randomentity777)

She reminds me of myself. Perhaps I would be like her if my upbringing had been different.
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"A fellow captain, by the looks of it," John surmised by the presence of Tess's uniform and blatantly confident stance. "I can relate, but I get the feeling that's all I can relate to."

There was something akin to a nervous chuckle before he respectfully added, "I imagine you have a no-nonsense outlook on things. That's a quality in most leaders that garner a lot of success and respect from their peers. Good on you, I suppose."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

'You my friend. Either have the worst luck, or the best. I can't tell."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

The tall enderman looked down at the witch. He stood nervously, fidgeting with his hands. "You seem cool. Yeah, cool. Totally not gonna kill me or anything. Cool, cool. We're cool, right?" He sighed. "I'm scared of you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus