Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"Oh? You seem like perfect food for Jekyll and Hyde!" A man in an Oni mask says and chuckles crazily, patting his two robotic dogs "you say that about everyone 17" a man wearing a kitsune mask remarks "a fascinating group of individuals, though a group we best avoid, they're not in our target list and we were told to keep a low profile" the kitsune masked man comments, though it seemed he was mostly speaking to himself rather than his partner who seemed more preoccupied with his dogs than anything else.
Zotikos (played by Rot)

"You're a bit of an oddity, but you seem to have a complex mindset. It's rather intriguing."
The fiery-haired deity smiled and shrugged.
"I think you'd make a pleasant companion to some, and a brutal enemy to others."
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"A god of fire? I sense a challenge." He growled with excitement.
Spiro (played by Rot)

"You're easily excitable, very energetic, and impulsive, but also emotionally intact, and think your way through things when they really matter."
“You remind me of a man I have very close alliance with, same gentle, quiet nature that some people can find a comfort in.”
"Ah, a true explorer. A lost soul in search for someone right for them." The green devil Nightmare smirked. "All those who wander are not lost, as you know very well, my friend."
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"You're not a freak. All entities are perfect as they exist."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

((NOTE: ENDERWALKING))

The enderman hybrid looks down at the car presented to him. He screetched, slashing at it with his sword before Ranboo runs away.
Etaíros (played by GLiTCh)

"HOLY ZEUS THAT'S TERRIFYING" proceeds to float slightly out of reach "Anyway, whats up"
Erin looked at the figure in the distance, then began to beam. "Is i-i-it my t-t-time y-yet?!" They picked up their satchel. "L-Lead the w-way, sweet m-messenger!"
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"You're small, i could fit 10 of you in my trunk"
"Who left this old car in the Hospital loading zone? Did they not see the no parking sign?" Dr Manning sighs, before motioning to the receptionist to call a tow truck to impound the car. "I wonder who did that?" She thought. Her queries were interrupted by a pager telling her she was needed in the pediatrics wing of the hospital. "Oh, duty calls. I'll wonder about that car later."
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Woah, a doctor! You'd be super helpful on the SMP! You're pretty cool!" Tubbo smiled a little.
Laralute (played by AgentMilkshake)

Someone you don't wanna mess with, but might be fun!
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Woah woah woah, slow down there gal, you're a little hyper."
"Hmph, haven't seen a revenant like you in a while. You may be a worthy adversary, but an even greater ally."
Edward Elric (played by Sparkles)

“Pretty weird.”

The stranger is, uh, a little creepy, but Ed isn’t about to say that.

“Like, you think you’re some badass assassin-type, but you’re really just a jerk with a big ego.”

The hood is kinda cool, though. Ed approves.
“Watch your mouth, kid.”

The doctor leans forward, resting his forearms on his thighs. His gaze locks with Ed’s. His one remaining eye glints with an intensity befitting the old man’s burly frame and permanent scowl.

This boy reminds him a little of someone else he met recently. Stubborn, abrasive, brave.

Reckless.

“I don’t mean your language. I’d be a damned hypocrite if I knocked you for swearing, but mouthin’ off like that to strangers will get you killed if you ain’t careful. Don’t piss someone off on purpose unless you know what you’re doing.”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Cool scar…
Rubedo Sanguis (played by Lumaslily)

“ No matter how many times you scrub your skin you still reek of blood that is not your own. I know this scent all too well...you haven't accepted the ugly side that is a part of who you are. I ain't judging just makin’ an observation!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus