Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"You look like a sweetheart. But... what are you?"
Nails (played anonymously)

“Listen, I’m just going to be very crass here and say; ‘Helloooooo nurse~’”
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Hmm, well, you look kinda scary. BUT! I bet you're not always scary. Also, you definitely won't go down without a fight. I'm sure that kinda attitude would work great on the SMP." He spoke.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

“You look like a big grey question mark Tubbo, which tells me yer a questionable person. We’d likely get on well betrays’ each other.”
“So…you’re a pirate? Sounds fun until you get in the way of orderly types.”
"Someone who I would want to have a bit of fun with. You. Me. Your bedroom. Now."
Davis sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. Effin' hell, Some people.

"No, for the last time, I don't accept payment in 'services,'" The doctor accents the last word with prominent air quotes. "Keep your shirt on and get out of my office."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

The person before him struck fear into the half-enderman's heart. He managed to stutter out a, "Hello." and his only wish was that he could forget this moment.
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

He looked down at Tubbo, before tilting his hat down as good ol' Star Platinum came out and slugged Tubbo in the gut, sending him flying through a few trees. "I hate people like you..."
Starine (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Woah! That was cool! I can do that too, actually!” He said as he summons a Stardust Guardian behind him, it proceeds to pick up a random anvil, and send it careening towards the stratosphere
SunbroTheAbysswalker

Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader wrote:
He looked down at Tubbo, before tilting his hat down as good ol' Star Platinum came out and slugged Tubbo in the gut, sending him flying through a few trees. "I hate people like you..."

((sorry for this, but.. t h a t ' s n o t T u b b o))
"Whoa!" Dagroshank shouted as he caught the anvil with one hand. "Watch where you're throwing young one! You could've hurt someone."
Phantom (played by AdoboKitty)

Phantom mimick's the man mockingly.

"pff... if they get hurt, they get hurt. It's not your business until its your business. And you makin it your business just spells trouble. You'll die quickly just like all the rest"
“There’s a lot about you I can’t seem to understand.”
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"You look like that sad lady from Lord of The Rings."

((OOC note: She means Arwen))
Rodelo (played anonymously)

“Wow! You’re a ship, a shark and a human at the same time!?? That’s so cool!!”
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Hmm, a flying catlike creature? No thanks, I prefer Wheels on Ground." A voice emanates from the radio.
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"A car?... Why does it talk?" Ranboo says. The half-enderman was confused and amazed at the fact that this car can somehow talk.
Hunter Burns (played anonymously)

Hunter stared for a moment "what... are you?" he asks, he had no idea what he was looking at right now and instinctually he had Envy in his hands, ready to fire if the.... creature in front of him was hostile, he honestly didn't know what an enderman was and he had never seen anything like what he was staring at in his entire life, this was honestly alittle frightening "well, either way, as long as you don't get in my way, i won't hurt you, we good?"
"Ah, a hunter, are ya?" Switch said with happiness. "Well, I prefer bows for their silence, but guns are rather effective."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus