Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

"My goodness, everyone likes to investigate me today! Allow me to give you the basics; I am quite quiet, or as people say, I am a bit different from other doctors, and I don't like people who insult others when they are trying to get to know them. I agree with you, ma'am."

Dr. Wilkins turned to Artemis, and gave her a sweet smile, and mouthed, 'thank you.'
Ace (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Investigations are only natural expressions...Everyone wants to know the truth, you know...”
Essuru (played anonymously)

You strike me as malleable.
''Just for the way you described the person , i would say you sound calm? Also , you're of a royal family if i am correct..If so then , i guess that understand's why you only described them into one sentence.''
“A description can come in many sentences. You, for one...Hmm. Perhaps you were once a man of high status. Or perhaps born an angel. Only time itself can describe the true unbecomings of all...”
Xandra Denki (played by Meme_Knight)

Xandra fiddled with her USB cords that dangled below her ears. These people were much different than the other people with Quirks she'd known before and was excited. On the inside, at least. She remained nonchalant on the outside and asked, "Why just leave people for who they are rather than putting adjectives and labels on their life? Sounds nicer to me than having people judge others." After her comment, she went back to fiddling with her cords, scouting the area for cute boys.
Gage giggled and the gray cat hissed. The small boy had seemed to be holding a... well, small blade, and... the cat had his claws and teeth. ‘I brought you something.’ The young boy had a hint of excitement in his little voice. The rather beat up cat sat, his tail swaying.
Luca Ashton (played by Mittirangi)

Luca stared back at the boy with his glowing yellow eyes with clear unamussment written on his face "look creepy kid and... rabbit come near me with that and I'll see to it you have small pox blankets the rest of your life got it?"

He stands for a moment before pulling his left arm off just in case he needs a weapon.
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Oh leave the kid alone. I'm pretty sure I remember severing your soul, but guess it came back." Adelia flicks her wings, the tips making the sound of metal on metal.
Warrior of Light (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“As long as a soul has light and darkness in equal, there’s no way to completely sever one’s soul. Nonetheless, though...I cannot further explain such a matter.”
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

"Ah the warrior of light. So the legends about you are true." He bowed "An honor to meet you finally."

"Wait you were the one who k- YOU SON OF A-" he starts throwing pieces of his body at Adelia starting with the already severed hand eventually getting to just being a head and arm which threw the head and spoke after it landed at her feet "You couldn't have just shoved me back in!?

After realizing he literally threw his options away he rolls his head around to face the butler "spooky butler guy? Want me to make you immune to the common cold or something? Kick this chicks ass!"
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Dude, that was @&#%!#* awesome! Do it again, do it again! Hell, I'll ev'n help ya out if ya need m' to, man... Hehe." Seems like the phoenix was mildly--nay, beyond--impressed by the undead's obviously innate skillset. Then again, Lexi was a strange person to begin with.
Marcus DeSanta (played by Lanx12)

Overpouring a cup of coffee Marcus shakes his hand. "Ahh !! Ouch..." Well, one thing was right Lexi was indeed strange as Marcus raised an eyebrow. "Well, I guess you see them all here and there I guess..." He said as he ran his hand under some cool water to help with the burn he got from the pipping hot coffee.
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Clumsy, much?” The...woman spoke under her cloak’s hood, throwing her voice to sound like a man, somehow. “Try some herbs...Certain herbs are good for burns...” She dropped her act, and tossed her cloak aside, for it to disappear into some kinda orange light. “Trust me.”
Xandra Denki (played by Meme_Knight)

Fazing out of her daydream, she looked up, and the lady disappeared. Confused, she grabbed her phone to check on her friends. After finishing a text, she blurted, "You okay there?"
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

(Legit forgot I posted here. Umm...... Yeah.... Sorry.... anywhom... The responses made me laugh though.)

Adelia just stood there, blinking. Every so often, her shadow aura would shield her, but She did not move. The Head Reaper was unphased, having seen this before.

"Kids, let's not do this, I've dealt with worse and besides, I'm not the one to blame. I sever the souls from the physical body so they can go to Heaven or hell. I don't actually control how one dies.

Of course there was more than she let on, but she didn't feel like explaining it right now.
Kyo Kurima (played by Lanx12)

Kyo looked around as he sighed. "You know...Why don't we all just take a moment and have a drink? After all whats the point in fighting over stuff right now? Tell you what Drinks are on the house. For you miss Uh Adelia I assume from hearing everyone right...You look like someone who could use a friend to talk to."
Artemis (played by Serein)

"Yeesh, laid back much?" The assassin said, her face twisting in disgust beneath her mask at the mention of alchohol. "And how can you even stand being near that rotten substance?"

He finishes putting himself back together giving his head a good hard knock or two making sure it's on before speaking

"Hey look here spook, booze is good for the soul, not anyone else's fault you got to black out point after your third pint on a long night"

His left arm simply falls off near the end of his sentence.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus