Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Adelia (played by North-Wood)

Kyo Kurima wrote:
Kyo looked around as he sighed. "You know...Why don't we all just take a moment and have a drink? After all whats the point in fighting over stuff right now? Tell you what Drinks are on the house. For you miss Uh Adelia I assume from hearing everyone right...You look like someone who could use a friend to talk to."

She shrugs,

"Maybe. I've got a ton of siblings, my shadow folk, and Leo. Speaking of, where is the pixie?" She looks around until a small, pointy eared, blue skinned, and black eyed reaper appeared on her shoulder.

"Right here, Mistress." He chirps. Adelia smiles slightly, running a pale hand overview him as he turns into a mini shadow hound. He looked like a mini black whippet with pupil-less,glowing blue eyes. He purred as he was petted.

"Technically, we are siblings as well, but meh...." Adelia shrugs.
Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

Merrin couldn't help but eye the fallen angel as she kept a polite distance from everyone else. She was forboding, along with her pixie friend, yet didn't seem to be harming anyone... As far as she knew anyway. In fact, the mysterious woman seemed almost kind... Albeit a little sad.

The quiet female still didn't know what to say to her, however; the reaper gave off a slightly chilling vibe, and Merrin couldn't think of anything to say other than small talk about the weather and how nice her wings looked on her. Thus she smiled and nodded in acknowledgement, deciding to keep busy with dusting some of the dirt off of her freshly picked mushrooms with a napkin.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?”

Not that he was necessarily TRYING to mock her in any shape or form, but...

“Don’t worry, though, everyone sees somethin’ strange in their live, so I’m not judging anyway.”
I can see why he has friends...he may have faded into black, but he still has a heart...so I heard, anyway...
Merrin and Ryuuji (played anonymously)

The darkly dressed man caught Merrin's attention first. "Ah!" Her eyes went wide in surprise before settling into a soft, questioning expression at his statement. "Ah, well... It's not that she's not normal, heavens no, n-not at all! In fact, I see a lot of people like her walking around my city, you see. This is actually quite normal to me, to be honest with you..." However, the fencer in front of her made her question why her face feels so... Red? Is that the correct word for it? Huh, that's strange.

Though that red feeling went into overdrive when Rias made the scene. "Wow, she's really, really pretty!" Merrin spoke in gentle awe as she couldn't help but smile at her. Admiration. Or something akin to it, right? That's what she must be feeling.

“You gettin’ the cutesy feeling, baby? Understandable.”

He chuckled to himself.

“That’s okay, I get cutesy around myself, too—”
Dark, plotting, surly a straight A student also womanizer.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

A silver eyebrow piqued as the magus noticed the distinct lack of character the person had in front of him. Now it wasn't a so-called "lack of personality." It was a literal lack of a character name that had him... A little worried, perhaps. Isn't this person a user?

He cleared his throat. "Excuse me, young... Miss, is it?" Maxwell began as he made his approach, straightening and adjusting his jacket to keep up his presentable appearance, "Are you not a user? I do believe that this is..." He sighed in exasperation, "A game for in-character persons such as myself, you see." With the unamused emphasis on the word "game," Maxwell didn't consider himself a mere "character;" no, the mage viewed himself as a sort of... Gentle muse for a terrified soul cowering behind a screen.

"Maybe you should return with a character in your stead, hmm? A suggestion, of course." A wry, playful smile spread across his lips. The request was simple, yet spoken with a professional, distant air. He was an accountant, after all.
Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

Dr. Wilkins was shocked at the amount of rudeness in his statement. She was ready to slap him across the face but decided not to so she looked more professional. Instead, her jaw dropped to the floor, and she interrupted,

"Pardon me for interrupting, but let the person be the person. No such thing as a User, unless you're talking my favorite sci-fi movie. Don't think you should worry about that. Instead, I would worry about your health. Are you feeling okay? I may an alien doctor, but I can tell you don't look too good."

Amazed and yet frightened at what came out of her mouth, she dashed away, pretending to have the excuse of an emergency appointment.

“He doesn’t look well? Miss, I hate to say it, but he looks finer than the chickie with her legs blown off I found on the battlefield once—”

He shrugged.

“...Then again, I’ve seen lots of dead chickies on the field.”
Peacekeeper (played by Gregory)

peacekeeper has to process what the male had said for a moment, metallic fingers setting on top of opal’s head. “sir, i suggest maybe seeing a psychiatrist. my sources say there may be one just down the street.” the robotic responde came slightly clipped as they pushed their teenaged programmer behind them, protecting the young woman from any harm that may come their way.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

“Physiatrists are Irrelevant,” the glitching voice of Thyrkeon rang, “to call yourself perfect, peacekeeper, illusionary; peace is a lie, only the powerful succeed, and true perfection shall be known. Infinity is endless, machines folly to men, the Light and Dark eradicated from existence, malleable and warped beyond limited knowledge. The music of purity cleanse our disassembled relative, a new past, an old future, fool to aid the weak.”

Adelia held Leo in her arms. He was still the size of a cat, purring as he was stroked by her pale hand. She chuckled darkly, listening to the chatting around her.

"Well.... this is amusing. Anyone wanna see a corpse?" She gave a mad looking grin, showing her fangs, but had no intention of harming anyone or showing anything disturbing.

“Meh, I’ve seen thousands, in a variety of ways. Surely your corpse that you plan to present is a unique way of death?”

"I'm just playing. I don't have the corpse anymore anyways. It's all rotted in its grave." She chuckles, eyes glinting with mad mischief. "I can show the skull though, if you want."
Camryn Davenport (played by asherb92)

Camryn slowly backed away. Adelia didn't seem like the type of person she should mess with. But she was too slow. She saw the woman's piercing eyes flick in her direction.

"Look, lady, I don't know why you keep those kinds of trophies but, if I were you, I wouldn't be running my mouth about it."

She bursts out laughing, Leo laughing as well.

"I don't keep them, I just know where beings are buried."
Peacekeeper (played by Gregory)

“opal, would it be a good idea to call the police? or would an asylum be more appropriate?” asked the android, while opal told him to hush and be nice.

“Opal sounds like a name that one of my kids would like— Of course, though, I kinda followed an unnatural and exotic “trend” from Wutai’s traditional stuff, anyway.”
Lyra (played by Meme_Knight)

"Wait- you have kids?" Lyra stopped. "Awww! How old are they?" Lyra was obsessed with meeting new people, and she felt this was her chance.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus