Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Bismarck (played by 0089)

"Sie ist bezaubernd!(She's adorable!)" Bismarck let out in a girlish voice before regaining composture, clearing her throat with a cough. "Errhh...but most importantly she skipped class."

Bismarck carried Prinz Eugen over her shoulder and dragged her to training class, they were already late.
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Awesome battleship girl with great likes
Aren't you an...*ahem*...adventurous spirit?
Hmmm.... a little uptight there old Wyrm? Or maybe just a bit slow to action? Come on! A little bit of chaos and heroism is good for you!
Walther WA2000 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmph! There still is such thing as "too much"..."
Luki (played by Raven14)

“Tsundere” Luki said crossing her arms with a turn of her head. She glanced back over, “fine maybe not a Tsundere.... I’ll change my opinion to the fact that your outfit is showing to much skin!” She turned mumbling to herself, “you still look like the Tsundere type though.”
Seeker (played by WhatsInTheCube)

The demon tilted her head, looking Luki up and down. She’s a tsundere? If she could, the Seeker would have squinted. If only her eyes were still on her face... But, she smiled. ”Aren't you... special.”
Steyr AUG (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...Speciality is only a way to describe...In short...Nothing can be special...” She’d stood...rather still, anyway... “...Unless the mind perceives something as special...”
Alexei Romanov (played by Xiaolong)

"You know what's special?" the man with the pale complexion asked as he returned to this place once again, the scent of garlic strongly present on him. He was injecting a needle filled with a rather strange substance into his arm. "This new stuff. My dealer got this recently and, by God, does it give some sort of high." He leaned his head back and let out a pleased sigh as he pushed the plunger down, letting the substance enter his body.
"Geez, go easy on 'em happy juice!" she chuckled when the peculiar dude before her jammed a whole syringe of questionable liquid into his bloodstream - and even worse, seemed to enjoy it as much as any normal kinda bloke would enjoy his cold afternoon liquor. "Ya gotta slick coat though.. for a junk."
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

"Heh... You can't blame them for using it though..." Ember chuckled when a strangely familiar Female called them out for using it, she seemed to be familiar with it, Perhaps she grew up in an Urban Area? "Well... We all have our quirks now don't we? So... Where you from?" the muscular wolf asked as he injected a bit of Tailov-7 into his furred arm, causing his pupils to turn purple "Heh..."
Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

Dr. Wilkins got very nervous when they were talking about the injections. She had injected people with weird substances before, but that? She was nervous for their health.

"Are you three okay? And Ember and Alexei, I don't think you should inject yourself with that substance. Frequent injections can damage your bloodstream. However, may I see the substance? I would like to study it."
Cchaaneh (played by Malachite)

"You are a doctor, then?" Cchaaneh asked, peering down their snout at the human before them. "Admirable, even if your species' understanding of medicine is...primitive at best." Pacing around on their knuckles, they kept their eyes trained on Dr. Wilkins. "Still... You seem committed to the practice, and to helping people. I can respect that." They sighed, a burst of hot air escaping their nose. "I, too, wish to make lives more bearable, though my mission is one of changing people's minds rather than repairing their bodies. Yet my work goes woefully unrecognized. I should hope yours does not, little doctor, for your own sake."
Pamela Fitzgerald (played by WhatsInTheCube)

Pamela’s hazel eyes lit up as she stared at the... whatever it was. She grinned as she brought some hair out of her face, and bowed her head. “If you do not mind me asking, what in the world are you?” She wiped her nose and bit her lip. She seemed quite... excited.
Colt Python (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Into the great mysteries of "what the **** is that?" and so on...Give it a break, would you?"
Dr Wilkins (played by Meme_Knight)

Dr. Wilkins was a little startled at the number of people listening in. She calmly replied to Cchaaneh.

"I also specialize in helping alien creatures. Thank you, though, for the compliment. I can help you if you wish. I know someone from the planet Pulchra that could teach you. You seem quite nice, and you are lovely-looking species as well."

She looked at Colt intensely for the profanity and hoped they would mind their own business. She was always learning something new, and this was a big discovery.
Luki (played by Raven14)

Nvm
Godhunter (played by Maiden_Alice)

"I get the feeling this young lady has been through some shit. She's quiet and reserved like she doesn't want to come out of her shell for whatever reason. Could be she looks different or maybe she IS different? I have no way of knowing."
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Honestly, is it even your business? It's like back at the company...SOLDIER and the Turks don't go sticking our noses where they don't belong..."
Artemis (played by Serein)

Having finally caught up with the events, the assassin glanced over at the speaker. "I get the feeling that there was a bit of hypocrisy in that statement," She stated boldly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus