Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"i'll admit, you're not exactly what I'd imagine the dwarves to look like, though you seem to be the adventurous type. Perhaps we should delve into some old ruins together, yeah? Make some new stories together."
Alys Avery (played by RedPandaFox)

"You look interesting enough." She would pause tilting her head. "I think I'd like to get to know you. I'm sure you would have enough stories to keep me entertained." She joked with a light laugh and smile. "But I don't think we should stay around each other too long, we might become irritated with each other."
Cecilia (played by MangledJo)

cecilia gently smiled "my you seem quite intresting! You dont know in which side you lay the best...the kind and oure path or the mischievous one.. i believe with a good partner, your kind colors would shine." cecilia flapped her big wings
Vesper Zion (played anonymously)

Tsukiya tilted his head, leaning down to look at Cecelia with a curious smirk on his face. "You're quite an interesting character; what beautiful wings if I say so myself," he said, his hair almost brushing against the girl he was facing. "Just be careful, or people are going to walk all. Over. You."
Artanis (played anonymously)

“Quite the deceitful character you are. I don’t think I find you very trustworthy.”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“You look at a more advanced version of a warforged.”
Ruslan tapped his foot and rocked back and forth gleefully to the tune he strummed masterfully on his Bandura. It rang true with the sound of a folkish dance song. Only when he noticed a fashionable dressed female warrior did his music stop as he regarded her with curiosity and awe. He gave her a respectable nod complimenting, "Your dress is so beautifully well crafted! It looks both stylish and durable! I must admit, I believe we have much in common!" He then gave a booming laugh and continued his playing!
"Much'n common? Y'wear 'em dresses too, guy?" While it could be interpreted as such, there was no hostility in Sprite's voice; only the light-hearted intention of poking fun at him. Before she spoke again, she looked him up and down, then shrugged. "I mean, I ain't stoppin' y'. Y'seem like the typa guy who won't let the world giv'em scrap anyway, kind offa free soul, y'know?" Seeing how he packed himself with all these - blatantly outdated - trinkets and things, he probably liked himself a good adventure too. "Typa guy who knocks down kragtiik cold'n then sings 'emself a song 'bout it! Why 'ave shame if y'can 'ave fun, ey?" As a matter of fact, she had once pulled that off too.. except that she couldn't sing for balls and probably would've attracted more nasty critters if she'd even tried. Either way, before she left, Sprite thought he deserved credit where credit was due, and introduced that hard-to-pry-loose compliment with an 'ahem'. "Gotta fine tune 'tere though, keep 'em comin'!" In a world where even the sand wanted you dead, nothing was more delightful than seeing people chase their dreams!
Sadie White (played by zarry)

Sprite's teasing ribs to Ruslan were met with a quiet, panting chuckle from off to the side; to this pup, there was something friendly and warm in the way the woman leaned into the man with her clever quipping. Surely, the gritty and strong-looking woman was a good person, through and through, just like everyone was. All the same, a nervous glance was afforded to Ruslan once or twice- he was taking it well, right?

Sadie's eye for the suffering didn't miss one detail of the woman's scars and markings, dotting an otherwise impressively healthy looking specimen. Usually it would arise her concern and sympathy but one thing seemed clear; Sprite wasn't suffering. Her attitude didn't seem to be a thin veil - if there was pain, it was much to deep to read easily. "You're so amazing," Sadie quietly spoke from a distance, gloved paws grasped. Something stirred her - envy, although it would likely take the pup years just to put a name to the feeling. "You're so strong." Simple spoken statements betrayed little of her initial admiration, but the tail-wagging sparkle-eyed stare said more.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmm, a dog.” The Hobgoblin Werelion licked her claws whilst eyeing the healer canine suspiciously.

“Hmmr, doesn’t look like a threat. Besides, never know when I’ll need healing.” She yawned big showing shark like fangs.
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

"You seem pretty nice." I replied honestly. "I think I would like to hang out with you a little." A smile would grow on my face. "Maybe get to know each other better, hmm?"
Nanaki (played anonymously)

“You seem like a kind enough human. Dare I say, you remind me of someone I once knew.. one who had a heart of gold and was taken from us far too soon..”
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

"Hello nice kitty..."
Ruyinn (played by milktea_dollie)

"...Woah. You literally give me, like, all the big vibes, y'know?" He takes a step back.
Kryptos (played anonymously)

"An angel? Quite a few of you in the mortal realm nowdays aren't there? Well, you don't seem like a threat, run along now, do whatever you do elsewhere" the shadow demon shooed the angel away, or at least tried to, he wasn't fond of angels of any kind and he'd much rather conduct his deals in peace. He didn't try to rein in the intimidating tone of his voice, no need to charm someone into leaving if you can scare them away.
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“Foul demon! Begone before I smite you!”
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

The creature throws back its head and cackles. "Sssworn to smite evil and uphold love and justice? HAH! What a joke."
Ren scrambled back, dropping their bag of jelly beans. "Ahhhh! Aaaaaahhhh! Get it away from me; what is that?!"

Yuki was more silent, but grabbed Ren and backed away just the same. "..."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

“Somebody from Japan with a split personality?”
Sarissa Bluefeather (played anonymously)

“A very pretty human girl.” She says, sighing. “Sometimes I wish I were taller.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus