Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"You're an interesting one, aren't you? So long as you, uh, keep your hands off my bones... we'll get along just fine, I think." Ja'vassa remarked, rubbing the back of his head. "Perhaps we could explore an old ruin or two, plenty of skeletons to be found there."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“Ooh! A catfolk! Haven’t seen one of you guys in a while.”
Drake Lie (played anonymously)

he looks at the dog"interesting, but too exited, i might give him a bone from my victims" he smiled his sharp toothed grin
BABIES! YOU ARE BABIES! ALL OF YOU ARE B A B I E S
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

“Uh, you sound like The Shredder in the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies”
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"With all due respect..the imagery of a trap predator comes to mind. Luring in its prey with promises of something sweet only to ensare and kill it. Now I could be wrong, this is after all, a first impression."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

”Your attire is quite foreign to me, perhaps you are a soldier of respectable ranking or a knight from a distant kingdom?”
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Mmm... Musette the adventuring songstress! Lovely name and story! Fascinating!"

And OOC - I like how you have simply uploaded the default to your icon to get rid of that question mark of incompleteness! It adds mystery and looks much much better!
"A career soldier through and through."
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“Hail, lady knight! It gladdens my heart to meet a kindred soul such as thee!”
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I meet a lot of different types of people in my line of work. You seem quite honorable and would consider it an honor to stand beside you in battle."
Centurions (played anonymously)

"A fellow soldier, i always respect those who have been in the military" Alfonz salutes to the man infront of him and so does Nadia "Maybe us three could grab a drink sometime, share war stories" Nadia winked as she crossed her arms, subtly elbowing Alfonz for not being nicer.
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

"Battle worthy soldiers! Yes, I would love to have a drink... somthing other than replicated synthohol... with you two Centurions, and your friend Chris too! What do you recommend on this planet?"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“‘Nother squishy ‘umie fer me an tha’ boyz ta stomp! Hur hur hur! Come ‘ere! Imma take yer zappy gun, ‘umie! WAAAAGHH!!!”
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Hoo-ee, you're a big one. Uh... hi... do you like tea...? Heh, who am I kidding, probably not.... maybe I'll just stand... way over here... don't mind me..."
Grom The Paunch (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Ello 'der, yer looks like a bunny rabbit I fink but maybe yer will give Grom an' his gobbos a propa scrapp'n an if not, I will take all yer food for a propa feast fit for me an' ‘da lads. An' yer betta 'ave kake an' meat!"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“By Lady Yondalla! You are, without a doubt, the fattest goblin I have ever seen.”
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Oh my, you have lovely armor sir”
Xenon (played by Apollo)

"You look really pretty miss- Have you done something to make your hair look shinier? I am just curious!"
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“I sense.. some kind of holy power within you.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus