Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Jegan (played by j_a7980)

"Well aren't you just the cutest little man! I'm not one for all that color myself, but to each their own. By the way, who dyes your hair? My whites are starting to show."
Alys Avery (played by RedPandaFox)

19 year old Alys would cock her head at the foreboding creature. "Well aren't you interesting?" She would ask with a hint of genuine curiosity. She would cross her legs and smile up at the tall man. "I think we would get along just fine. We might have some interesting stories to share with each other." She would trail off with a slight giggle. "And honestly, I like a natural white hair color. I think it looks..." She would pause looking for a word. "Manly? No... well whatever." She would dismiss the thought with a flick of her hand.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Female, human, no noticable genetic variation from baseline. Civilian. Record indicates minor penchant for minor acts of mischief...addendum..theif. Conclusion..... follow the law citizen. Comply and submit yourself to legal judgement..loading electro rounds."
Dread (played by milktea_dollie)

"Huh. Never seen anything like you before," Tsuki noted. He had a lot more on his mind than that, but the foreboding appearance of the machinelike structure in front of him drove him to put a rare filter over his mouth-- for a second, that is. "...You look like your materials would be good for costume-making,"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Oi!! Iz youse sum kinna 'umie Mekk!? Oi need moar flashy bitz fer me kustom shoota! Oi can givez ya lotza a teef an meebe Oi won't even stomp ya if ya make it propa' flash!"
Chu'si (played by Liara_Amagi)

Ugh, let's go raid a human village.
“You call yourself a priestess aligned with forces of good, yet you’d use your immense Draconic power to plunder a defenseless village?” Zafnir growls, eyes cold and narrow, and he spits out the next word with an uncharacteristic venom. “Disgraceful.”

She said, "ha, that was a bandit village. Besides, no one said at the temple that I couldn't steal from evil humans. Especially, when they had one of my elemental gems. Though, you act like your kissing Rayous' tail(leader of the light dragon clan.) Plus, i never said that i am completely good, just that i keep the balance of nature in check."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte smirked and rolled her eyes at the dragon’s self righteousness reasoning, “you have a twisted sense of justice, dragon. Not a very flattering first impression.”
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint downed his ale and flicked a golden coin towards Charlotte. "Play me a song, Bard."

She said, "seeing as how if any of you low ranked humans get it or anyone with evil intention gets ir. They could explode or doom us all. So, there's a reason i had to wipe them out."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Chu'si wrote:
She said, "seeing as how if any of you low ranked humans get it or anyone with evil intention gets ir. They could explode or doom us all. So, there's a reason i had to wipe them out."

((Sorry, but this isn’t a place to roleplay. You should only reply if you’re playing the game.))
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Very odd mutation from baseline human. Might as well be xenological. I'll catalogue this for future reference. Also I'll stock up on APDE rounds."
Ru- (played by milktea_dollie)

"Oh, wow... you look like a mecha out of a manga! Not like I read a lot of that kind of stuff, but you're so cool!" Prism said with a giggle before his face turned a little scared. "...You're not going to kill me, are you? You look like you could take my head and twist it like a bottle lid until it popped off, or grab both ends of me and..."

...His panicked ramble went on and on.
Levi (played anonymously)

No matter what the kid says, Levi's convinced to his marrow of two things: numero uno, they -definitely-read manga.

Or, failing that, he'd bet his faux birkin bag they've got an anime discord icon or some sort of cottagecore aesthetic Tumblr. Two out of three ain't bad, right?

Dos. Touching up their roots must look like a lime's murder scene...
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"There's something...wrong about you. I don't like it. As though you're broken or twisted in some way."
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"Pfft! Look who's talking! Am I right, folks?? Hahahaha!! MWAHAHAHA!!!"
Yuichi's eyes went wide, and he stepped back slightly as his entire professional and polite persona dropped and left in place a scared teenager. "W-what are you?! Whatever you are-- get away from me!"
K'stan'ta (played by Pantrane)

After croaking several, deep vibrating bellows the frogman chirped. He then said, "K'stan'ta thinks you too uptight. Need to relax, flaxen haired man. Unwind." His large mouth spread into a toothy grin. "Worry not about the thoughts of others, K'stan'ta always say." The frogman chirped a buzzing shout before hopping deeper into the lake.
"Well you're a strange fellow aren't you? Perhaps you've some interesting tales to tell?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus