Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Blaise Fabron (played by milktea_dollie)

"Wow!! You look so powerful and cool..." Blaise said with wide and sparkling eyes. "I bet you have some pretty cool things to talk about as well... maybe we could hang out by the stream or something?"
Sarissa Bluefeather (played anonymously)

“A very winsome girl. Unburdened by her apparent power and position. Seldom have I seen her like.”
Sakurai the Weapon (played by PinkBrat)

"A small but strong woman with a noble cause. A woman that will be admired by many."
Zizka (played by j_a7980)

My heart breaks for you, to be owned, used for someone else's will, to not live for your own aspirations and desires. Even if my horse did not wish to ride into battle I would not force it, and it is simply an animal.

Perhaps it is not something I can understand.

Even still, you are very impressive and would be an unparalleled boon to any whom you served. I hope you are able to find your master.
Dread (played by milktea_dollie)

"...You seem a little stuck-up. Not awful though; at least you protect people and stuff," Tsuki hummed, looking the man up and down with an intrigued look on his face. "...Your armor is incredible, though... I wanna meet whoever made that."
Volpe (played by Liara_Amagi)

She said, "you seem nice, unfortunately it can be a weakness. I should know, with all the worlds i go to."
Lokir Chimerasbane (played anonymously)

You seem strong. Had your share of trials and you're still standing. I can respect that. That kind of power can corrupt. Don't let it get to your head and never forget the strength of your arm and own mind are always more reliable than the fickleness of the gods. Even 5 of them.
"Chimerasbane," Lisa muses, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "Chimera's. Bane."

She drums her fingers against the surface in front of her, a nervous smile dawning on her pale face as she examines the clearly strong, experienced, and violent barbarian across from her. "So...is that just an old family name or...y-you know...?"
The Merchant of Death (played by Burrito)

"You... you are far more than you appear, although I cannot put my finger on what, exactly." It mused, looking at her. "However, secrets are secrets, and we all have ours, do we not?"
"You seem like you'd have a lot of stories, and I bet your wares do, too! I'd love to hear a few of them while I browse your selection!" the cheerful bird like creature says, exuding genuine friendliness and curiosity, "I know I could use some knives and daggers, which I bet you have, but do you also happen to have mods for energy weapons? I've been looking for some interesting ones."
Ariella (played anonymously)

"You must be very brave; Are you a phoenix, miss? Is that why your wings shimmer like the sun?" As quietly as the words came, the little elf couldn't suppress the grin that spread over her dimpled lips. "They're so strong. I'm certain they could take you to places most of us only dream of seeing."
Trapped Killer (played by PinkBrat)

"You are an adorable little girl and I believe you have a rare gift. The world needs more people with a heart and mind like yours. If I have children of my own, I can only hope they could be as gentle as you."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Just another filthy demon. Hate your type. Ruining my cemetery, stealing people's souls. Disgusting."
Kryptos (played anonymously)

"Ah, a witch" Kryptos' malicious, echoey voice cuts through the air like a knife through butter, causing a chill and tension to build. "Decently powerful it seems" the demon hums "a less social type, keeping more to your books eh?" Kryptos chuckles maliciously as he steps forward "you're absolutely useless to me though" he states in a bored voice "you hate my kind too much to make a deal and I see no desire in your heart" he continues as he dusts off his suit "but I guess for your kind that's a good thing" Kryptos ends his analysis of her before stepping backwards into the shadows he came from.
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“Oi!! Iz you one o’ em spiky boyz!!? Youze sound loik one so Iz hopin’ ya can foit loik one!! Eitha way, get ready ta get stomped flat ya git!!’ WAAAAAGGHHH!!!!”
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"IS THAT AN ORK I SEE. I WANNA PUNCH IT REALLLLLLL HARD"
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“You sound like someone with an unhealthy hatred towards orcs...”
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Ah. Another singer and performer, you look like you'd be fun to get up on stage with. By the way its and ork. And I think she just wants to wresle with them. Orks love to fight. Very different from orcs."
Mozz Twoblades (played anonymously)

“We Orcs be liking to fight just as much, yah? Speaking of, you be looking strong. Wanna wrestle with Big Mozz?”
Lokir Chimerasbane (played anonymously)

"Sound like a pretty typical orc to me. Normally I'd call that a good thing but I can't say I'm a fan of the torture part. There's no honor in hurting people that can't fight back."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus