Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"You obviously have a serious sweet tooth!
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“You make me feel sleepy, hmm. Maybe because you look comfy like a cushion.”
"Why, you actually look like the type to tear those apart, darling," Flarus remarked in a vaguely provocative tone. He circled around the feral girl with his eyes all over her, his smirk suggesting what an intriguing individual he deemed her to be. "Ah, but we've all been there, haven't we?" Words like those couldn't go without a cheeky smirk, though the Velox was far from done with all his snarking about. "You don't even bother to hide that unscrupulous side of yours; it's charming, truly admirable. Why bother censoring ourselves with lies of decency? We're all savages in the end." Oh, how appealing the smell of a feline could be. Flare was ready to dance along the battle scenario's in his head: hound versus cat, an all-time classic.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A strange genetic deviation from baseline human genome. Product of gene splicing perhaps. Data shall be catalogued."
Mia (played by KingdomOdd1)

Mia gasped and a puff of smoke appeared around her. The smoke went away and I yellow being appeared. She smiled, "I know you!" She smiled brightly, "Well kind of I suppose, your that android that the big guy wanted to turn into an automatic door. Hi! My name's Sunny." She nodded quickly then frowned, "I suppose you should be talking and meet Mia. Well, bye!" There was a small puff of smoke again and Mia appeared.
Mia frowned, "You must be confused, sorry, my name is Mia. I hope you can forgive me for any confusion I have caused you. Let's start fresh, hi, you already know my name, and it's wonderful to meet you." She held out her hand with a small smile. Her left hand fingers fiddled with her dress.
Mitsuki (played anonymously)

"A young girl making a fashion statement."
"Eh. You look old and grumpy," Hiko said, wrinkling his nose while still having a lollipop in his mouth. "No offense, though," he added-- clearly offense meant.
Lunara (played anonymously)

“A cute face, but a tongue like a whip.”
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"very honest, but also nice"
Sarissa Bluefeather (played anonymously)

“Some.. kind of dragon lady? Sorry, that is all I can deduce at face value. At least you do not look evil.” She smirked and rubbed her neck reflexively.
Aphrodite (played anonymously)

"Such a beautiful being you are. You look strong, yet your heart shows compassion and righteousness..." Aphrodite smiles and blows a kiss, "May love fill you with eternal bliss..."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Blonde female, that's all I have to say
"
Shantotto (played anonymously)

“Not a lot of perception, to not recognize a goddess, quite the big deception.”
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Wow man, what are those things sticking out of the side of your head?”
Helli (played anonymously)

"Men with long hair? Woof, I Like."
Fenix Cinderwell (played by ChaoticCosmos)

"Hmm, mysterious... and human" Fenix spoke in a pensive tone, tapping his chin in thought as he looked at the woman infront of him "You seem cool though, wanna join me on an adventure and kick some Orc butt!?" The flame elemental suddenly had a burst of enthusiasm, letting his firey attitude come to the surface and not observing close enough to realise weather or not she would do well in combat. Fenix is abit too violent for his own good and doesn't take the time to see if others would do well in the situations they would be put in if they were to join him.
Pint (played anonymously)

“Heard somethin’ bout kicking orc arse. Where do I sign up?”
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Pint. Not a half-pint. Not a schooner, but a pint. Sure I'll have a pint of your finest IPA!"
"You seem like a cool drinking pal!" Annika said with a wide grin on her lips. "Also it'd be fun to share some stories about the life on the battle field! I didn't serve for long but I promise I have some good ones." She laughed softly.
"S-she seems really...p-pretty..." she stammered as her jaw crackled, "I-I wouldn't try to t-take her bones! I-if that counts as a...human compliment..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus