Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A small humanoid. Physique suggests possible combat aptitude.
Akai Terukage (played by Praise_The_Sun)

“I- wha- you know what, a being made out of metal isn’t strange at all,” The undead samurai said in a jolly tone with a hint of confusion in it,”Hell! I’m a talking pile of bones with armor on!” The undead said with a jolly laugh.
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

“Finally!! A worthy opponent! Come, our battle shall be LEGENDARY!!”
Lisa's eyes flick up and down as she takes in the hulking, aggressive warrior, squeaking out a nervous, "Oh boy..."

"I-I don't think we'd get along very well," she says, raising her hands up a little defensively and backing away.
"Ah. You seem quite anxious, is something the matter?" Yuichi asked this with a small smile, his tone gentle and polite. "I assure you there isn't anything to fear about me."

Inwardly, he thought her behavior to be quite strange-- but of course, he was too polite to say so himself. And besides, there wouldn't be any gain in doing so.
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Stuck up ****"
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

"Tasteless... Food."
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

“Handsome trophy mounted on my wall with the rest of your monster ilk.”
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“A new posh ‘umie ‘ead fer me pointy stikk.”
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

DA MEANEST AND DA GREENEST:
Hime Aiuchi (played by milktea_dollie)

"...Wow. Incredible. You're not going to murder me, are you?"
Pint (played anonymously)

“Well, aren’t ye a pretty lass.”
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

"Can I hear some of your war stories?"
Edin (played anonymously)

Anjou tilted his head, tapping a finger on his chin with a cheerful smile on his face. "It is pleasant to meet you! You are quite a hardworking and intelligent young woman, but you are also pretty," he said in his usual friendly fashion, his voice holding some unplaceable accent.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she thought of the correct adjectives that would best describe the flamboyant gentleman before her. She would snap her fingers and put on a wide grin once she came up with an answer, “you are the embodiment of masculinity and femininity all wrapped into one!”
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"A Tiefling Bard. Huh, that was pretty easy, eh."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Someone who likes to hit things with a stick..I'm not an investigator I make people implode for a living."
SacchArine (played anonymously)

"Ooh! You're honestly kinda scary, but I think you're also pretty cool," Ringo chirped with his ever-present smile. "You don't look like someone who loves sweets, but want a lollipop anyways?"
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Oh bless you're adorable heart. You're a sweetheart" the giant of a woman stead as she patted his head. And by giant..darn near 8 feet tall
"Oh my god, you're so tall!" Hiko said with a blink of his eyes as he looked the woman up and down. His voice was awed, but perhaps a trained ear could pick up a bit of amused scorn.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus