Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Margaret Parongosky (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Another coward, too scared to come down from their high horse"
Datoya Mars (played by dray)

“I’m honestly not sure what I think. She’s tall, strong, and sure-minded, but she reeks of death in more than one sense. I’m tired of dealing with those who thoughtlessly kill. Those who thoughtlessly kill without the understanding of what it is to die... it chills my blood.”
Clover (played by KingdomOdd1)

Clover tilted their head, "You don't look human? Are you?" Clover blink before adding, "If you are human, please accept my apology." They went back to making flower crowns.
Mimos (played by ChaoticCosmos)

Mimos observed the plant infront of hin curiously, his eyes raking over it from under the mask, the sounds of almost radio like static comes from him in short bursts before he speaks, his voice sounding identical to clover's "well aren't you interesting? A humanoid plant ain't something i see everyday!" Despite the vocal similarities invoked by Mimos' powers, he sure doesn't talk like clover does, but at least he's friendly.
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

"First impression? Um, a big question mark comes to me, and so am not really interested in knowing more." Summer said as she lushed her hair back and put it in an hairband and made a ponytail.
Mai Ajax (played by milktea_dollie)

"Ah~! A face to compliment this beautiful world! But then again, all faces compliment this world. Such an interesting new face!" Hikaru beamed brightly, tossing back his long hair.
Loralie (played by JetStorm)

Loralie has a huge weakness for anything cute. "Oh my god,your so cute." She complimented
Works for the shinigami, "shall i take you to see king yama?"
Works for the shinigami, "shall i take you to see king yama?"
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"To be honest, there's not much I can ascertain from you that's of interest," the mage spoke, "So I cannot form an opinion or impression of you. My apologies."
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"White hair, almost as tall as me?"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hey, 'sup hottie?" He slyly grins. "Okay, okay, that was bad. But I really, really do think we could get along."
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

“Oh my Umbra! Your quote of the week really got me humming.... :O
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I don't like you." Oscar continued his reading.
"Huh. You're really short, and your outfit is dull. You look like a nerd," Yuuki said dismissively, looking at Oscar analytically.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Rude male civilian. A Pentium has more personality then you...ha..hahaha...sorry..computer joke."
Tyber Zann (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Speak to me like that Droid and I will personally have your memory wiped and all of your chassis melted down for scrap metal and use you as an automatic door opener." Tyber did not like to be insulted but at the same time he doesn't get offended that easily but he still had to display and manifest his authority over the AI.
Mia (played by KingdomOdd1)

"Excuse me Mr, but I do think your being a bit harsh for threatening to wipe away someone's memory, melting them, and using them for such a thing as an automatic door opener. You see, memories are quite important, melting them seems wrong, lot's just like murder, and using them them as an automatic door opener is just like slavery which I think is very wrong. I do not wish to anger you, I only mean to be reasonable, not that you are not reasonable, I just don't think you shouldn't really put your plan into action, because it was only a mere joke." Mia smiled brightly, "Now that I have hopefully made my point, let's start over. Hello, my name is Mia, it's wonderful to meet you."
Mimos (played by ChaoticCosmos)

Mimos stood and observed the girl infront of him with keen curiosity, the usual static emits from him before his voice shifts over to be identical to Mia's "hello there! You seem like a wonderful, and truly you interest me... I haven't seen a human so intriguing in centuries, perhaps we could be friends" Mimos spoke in a friendly manner and bowed abit during his analysis but his mask made his friendliness alittle... unsettling.
"Ooh! What an interesting person, what's the mask for? I'm quite interested, young man," Blair said with a sly smile that bared his sharp teeth. "You do intrigue me quite a bit. In fact, I might think about this for a while to come," he added with a chuckle, leaning closer to get a better look at this mysterious person. While he spoke with genuine curiosity, his tone was a bit strange and his cheerfulness almost seemed mocking.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus