Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Tyra (played anonymously)

Beautiful and powerful. I can certainly respect this. You would make just as worthy an adversary as a friend.
Ainmire (played anonymously)

"Not intelligent, nor wise. One arrow or a swifter armoured opponent will strike you down with simplicity. The anguish it will deliver will be cold and slow, unless it was the heart made aim for, then it may be a swift empty death. But I would cast such a weapon against your abdomen. To watch you die slowly, through your own foolish ways of fashion, it would amuse me."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I don't know why,but for someone who seems to be serious you also seem to be like a troublemaker. "
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“You seem to be unsure... you question yourself.”

Durian said as he went back to sharpening his sword.
Holy Knight Hodrick (played anonymously)

The nearly insane knight look over the ranger in front of him, "Hmm, you look like you could hold your own in battle." Hodrick said nodding before letting a sad smile come across his face, which seem very out of place since it isn't mocking anyone, "It seem like you lost people dear to you too..." The knight let out a long sigh, "I would love to join you in drinking, but being a walking corpse seem to stop me from getting drunk." The knight let a small chuckle to past his lips, "I wish you the best of luck in your journey." Hodrick gave a slight nod before walking off, probably to find someone to mock.
She looked upon him and shook her head. "Poor wayward soul."
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

Desdemona Gillmour blinked, taking in the sight. "I thought your kin existed only in the books and ballads. Are you a spirit brought on the material plane by magic?"
“...A family, huh...? I lost mine in the Blackout years ago, and the world just stood and watched...”
> She sounds dire...but also quite broken...
“Stay together...you don’t want to know the alternative...”
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I don’t think I’ve met you before....” She thinks for a moment. “What you should do is keep your chin up in the face of tragedy. It’s okay to be mournful, but you have to keep your chin high.”
"You are filled with... Such determination!" she grins suddenly. "I like it. Do you think you have what it takes to go along the road ahead? I think you do. You have doubts, don't you.... Not that you'll let those stop you. Yeah, go on forth to your destiny with pride!" Valencea nods, respectfully.
"Curious" the dragon tilts her massive head, but says nothing more.
Holy Knight Hodrick (played anonymously)

The knight look up at the towering dragon without a bit of fear, “Huh, a dragon.” Hodrick said simply, before he crack a mocking smile, “Not the biggest one I seen.” The old man said with a a slight tilt of his head, “Though your white scales are quite a sight for sore eyes, I was getting bored of the grey and black scales that the dragons around here have.” The knight said, “Though those scales will get you into a while bunch of trouble with the other dragons around here.” The knight sigh, his mocking smile still on his face, “Anyways, wish ya the best of luck.” The knight said as he walk away.
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

*tilts her head and looks at the knight as he walks away and smiles softly* A kind soul who uses mockery as his weapon.
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"You're a princess? I don't trust royalty. And your 'aura of mystery' is even more suspicious."
“Not very easy to be caught in the middle of two conflicting destinies, isn’t it?”
> The rather dire tone is telling...
“Don’t let anyone else shape your future. It’s yours alone.”
Arcanus (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Hmmm...you seek quite interesting...”

The mage says this as he sips tea while floating on a magic book, just kinda staring with his eyes hidden behind his magic hood

“But you also seem quite nice..”
Dread (played by milktea_dollie)

"You're really short," Mafuyu said bluntly without missing a beat, fluffing out his skirt as he looked Arcanus up and down. "but I like your energy. You don't seem like a half-bad person even if you're quiet," he continued with a shrug. "Cool hair, too."
Ashuro (played anonymously)

Um... Wow. You seem like... A mix of flamboyant and emo, maybe? I'm not sure what to think of you. You probably have dry humor. But, I like your cutting wit! *Thumbs up*
頑張ってください!
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"You seem like a little conundrum," Alaine muses with a slight smile. "Very colorful and detailed, but it's almost as if you're hiding something. How curious!"
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Oh hey! Lemme see..." She stops to study her a bit, humming to herself. "You seem like you're very... cozy? Like, um if you could take enjoying hot chocolate in a blanket near a fireplace and make it into a person, that's the kind of vibe you're giving off. Or wait—maybe was that too weird to say...? Uh—"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus