Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The boy retreated back to his cabin to finish reading. It wasn't long before he fell asleep in the cot and he remained as such until his next shift in four hours.
Caroline soon fell fast asleep in her bed. She awoke the next morning as she was being shaken by someone. "Huh? What?" She mumbled softly to herself as she slowly opened her eyes. "Papa?"

The first day was done but there were still two weeks left.
Oto was waiting patiently in the dining hall to be called upon or for one of his clickers to beep
(I guess I can have some first classes get robbed, is that okay?)

(by who?)
(Maybe by a crew member or someone that hidden away on the ship?)

(I guess a stowaway could have gotten through security... But a blimp is a pretty tricky thing to steal from, especially one that's going to a flying city XD)
(just trying to think of something >_<)

Caroline got up and got dress. She followed after her father to the dining hall. Look over to see Oto, waiting at his post. She smile softly to him and gave a wave as a greeting. Then stopped when she felt like she bumped into someone. "Oh! So sorry!" She looked up to see another boy with two of his friends behind him.
"Well well..if it isn't miss Sinclair. I bet you are happy your on this trip!" The main boy said with a grin upon his lips.
Caroline narrowed her eyes towards the kid. "Why do you care? And what are you doing in the first class dining area!"
The boy grinned as he leaned forward, close to her face. "Wouldn't you like to know."

Oto smiled shyly back at Caroline, watching her quietly. He then frowned upon seeing the boys begin to harass her. There was a security guard nearby who was speaking to someone else, so Oto continued watching and prepared to step in if need be.
Caroline narrowed her eyes at him as he took a hold of her chin. "Let go of my chin!" She glares at him. "You can't handle me like this!"
"And what are you going to do, spoiled brat?" The boy grinned from ear to ear as his other two were keeping an eye for anyone who would try to inter-up their buddy. And also making sure that the guard was going to spot them.
She pushed his hand away then he grabbed as he chuckled quietly. Her eyes widen as she got pulled near the guy. "Let me go!"

Now Oto called out, "Sir. You must let her go," he said calmly, "If you don't you will be restrained to your quarters."
By now the guard was paying attention and he raised his tranquilizer pistol at the three boys, "Di what Oto says," the guard warned.
The boy glares at Oto then over to the guard, "Fine..come on guys. Its no fun if people are here to ruin it." The three boys left Oto, Caroline and the guard alone.
The guard asked if she was okay and she nodded her head, "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." She looked over to see her father still busy talking to the first class people. Then looked over to Oto and gave a warm smile upon her lips. "And thank you for helping. I was a little scared they would slap me or something." She then glared over to her father who was laughing at some joke that one of the first class told him. "Unlike my father."

"It's my job to make sure no one is harassed," he said with a small smile and returned to his post.
Caroline watched Oto go back to his post. She looked around for a second before walking over to him, "When are you free? I mean..not for showing me around but to talk." Giving a sweet smile to him as she place her hands behind her back. Actually wanted someone to talk to. Most of the people in first class were adults and she felt like the only teenager on this trip besides the second class people.

"I'm on break later," he offered with a shy smile, "Where would you like to meet?"
Caroline smile softly to him when he asked where should they meet. She was happy to at least find someone her age on the ship, "How about by the large staircase. Then we can find a place to sit and chat."

He nodded, "I'll meet you at noon then?"
After the breakfast as over, she moved her way out of her father's eyes and ears to sneak to the beginning of the stair case at the second floor. She stood there waiting, her hands in front of her, rubbing them nervously. Looked at everyone walking her by, trying to see if Oto would show up.

And exactly at noon, he did. He Roy ded the corner and appeared just as the hour hand struck twelve."How long have you been waiting?" he asked.
Caroline smiled brightly as she shook her head softly, "Not long. So, do you know anywhere that is a good place to talk?" She placed her hands behind her back, "Or maybe somewhere we can look outside and see the sky?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus