Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I don't know," he said, trying not to make eye contact with her. As far as he knew, her father was still alive. He didn't want to face the man's wrath if he found Oto and Caroline talking.
Caroline looked at Oto, rather curious as to why he was acting this way, "Whats wrong?" That's when she realized why he wasn't looking at her. "Oh..my father died in the accident. Something went through his body." She knew he wouldn't be able to survive that. Even though she was happy her father was dead. That meant she was all alone again, with no one to talk to. She lowered her head sadly, as began to sniffle then tears started to run down the side of her face. "All my family is dead now...I have no one left."

Oto looked up, his face flushed red, "I'm very sorry, Miss Sinclair..." he looked up at her for only a moment then down again.
Caroline looks over to him, just enough to see him look at her but his eyes drifted down again, "Please call me Caroline. We aren't on the ship anymore." She winced a little bit as she held her right side. She looks over to with him with a sweet smile. Her eyes turn to see a Doctor come in to look at his patients that were in the room. His eyes fell upon Caroline with a surprise look upon his face.
"Miss Sinclair! Is that you!" The Doctor walks over to her, to see her injures and also what her father's beatings on her.
"Doctor Rinton?" Caroline blinks in surprise to see him working at this hospital. "What are you doing here?"
"They called in all the Doctors and nurses to help out. But where is your father?" He looked around then back to her.
"He didn't make it." She lowered her head sadly then Rinton lifted her head up to look at him.
"He did those to you, didn't he? Just like his wife he beat her and now he beat his daughter. Well, good reddens to him." He looks over her shoulder to see Oto, "You must be her friend?"

"I, um... I'm just a cabin boy. I was her server. That is all..." he said quietly and against what he wanted to say. He wanted to say he was her friend but found that he couldn't.
The Rinton nodded his head as he returned his attention to Caroline, "Well I'll be your Doctor..again for today. You look like you just need some of your cuts and wounds healed. But you'll be fine." He walks over to Oto and checked him out. "Now for your friend here. Um, what was your name?"

Caroline looked over to Oto when the Doctor went to check up on him. Her face seem rather sad when Oto tell agree about being her friend.

"We're not friends... Respectfully, sir..." he said, "My name is Oto."
The man nodded his head, "All right..all right. You aren't friends. Now let me see, where do you hurt the most?" He asked as he started to exam Oto.

Caroline looked down sadly as she crawled towards the bed and pulled the covers of it over her head. She hid her face from everyone, so they wouldn't show more concern for her. Since tears were running down the side of her face as she laid there under the covers. Controlling her sobs.

"My leg and my waist... My bunk bed fell on top of me," he said quietly, "Nothing's broken at least."
He glanced over at Caroline and the expression on his face was one of regret.
The Doctor felt around his waist and also his ankle, "Yeah, you didn't break anything. You are lucky, young man." He smirks softly to the kid then saw the look upon his face. He went closer to whisper to him, as if he was checking his neck for injures, "You should at least talk to her. You have that look upon you face, kid." He whispered to him then pulled away. "Well, I'll let the nurse handle it from here. But you just need a lot of rest and some bandages in those places. But other then that, you'll be out of here in a few days."

Oto blushed and looked away from the doc but he stood then limped over to Caroline's bed, which allowed his to be taken by a more injured passenger.
"Miss Sin-... Caroline?"
The Doctor went over to another patient and checked them out.

Caroline heard Oto's voice and sniffled softly, trying to make it like she was not crying. She removed the covers and slowly sat up, wincing a little bit from the injures on her body. Turning to look at him, and anyone could see that her face had been beaten up pretty bad. She had a black eye in her right eye. "Yes?" She wasn't trying to sound rude but she felt like yelling at him.

Oto leaned down and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her back and pressed his body to hers, "I'm sorry."
Caroline eyes widen in surprise when he hugged her and pulled her close to him. Tears came to her eyes again as she wrapped her arms around him. "I forgive you, Oto." She whispered to him, so no one could hear what she said to him. Tears ran down the side of her face as she held him close. "I thought you never cared about me. I..I thought.." She sniffled softly.

Oto didn't respond. He was afraid of what stupid thing he might say to her so he just lay there with her, his arms wrapped tight around her.
Caroline smile as they held each other close. She soon fell fast asleep in his arms. For once in her life that she felt safe for a change.

Oto couldn't help but smile softly when he saw this and he pulled away as slowly as he could. He sat up on the edge of her bed and sighed; he wanted to leave but he knew he couldn't now.
Caroline woke up a hour or so later, to find her wounds and injures had been patched up. She blinked in shock when she saw that she could only see in one eye, "Oto! I can't see in one eye!" She called out in fear as if she was looking around blindly. Not knowing that the nurse had put an eye patch over her eye, because it was going to get even worse if it wasn't healed properly.

Oto immediately put his hand on hers, "Caroline, be quiet. It's just an eye patch," he sighed and gently stroked her arm.
Caroline calmed down when she saw Oto with her good eye. "Oh..okay." She lowers her head sadly, "I'm sorry. I guess I'm still shaking up." She looked down at herself to see she was in a medical gown. "I guess I'm going to be staying here for a while?"

The Doctor came in and knocked on the door, very quietly, since some of his patients were still sleeping. "Yes, it seems when you went to bed. My nurse decided to take an x-ray of your body. You actually have a broken ankle. I do not know how you made it here." He motions to her ankle being wrapped up in a cast(sp). "But don't worry. I'm sure it'll heal in about a couple of more days."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus