Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"All the passengers are coming back with us," he said, "We are to be provided with a new airship and we will head directly down. It should take only a few hours."
Caroline smiled when he mentioned that they were all leaving. "Wait!" Her eyes widen when she realized something. "What happens if they won't let us leave? They may stop all traffic." She had a worried look upon her face when she thought of this.

"They can't stop us. They are obligated to send us down to the earth. It will take several trips to get everyone because the airship is small but it's also faster," Archur finished his massage with a light kiss to the top of Caroline's foot then stood.
Caroline flushed when Oto gave her foot a little kiss. "Well, I guess we have to wait." She looks over to the Doctor. "How long till my ankle is fully healed?" She asked, not wanting to be in this hospital at all.
"Well..if you stay off of it and bath at least twice a day then you can leave now. Just you need rest and to stay off of it." The Doctor handed Oto the crutches. "You will keep an eye on her?" He asked, hoping the kid would.

Oto blushed and nodded, "Of course..." he smiled nervously. His responsibility on the ship was definitely bigger but this felt more important, though smaller.
Caroline sat there in bed, feeling helpless in this whole thing. She watched the Doctor leave them be once more. Then looked over to Oto sadly, "Oto.." She went to say something but remained silent afterwards.

"Yes, Caroline?" he said quietly and moved closer to her head, then reached out a nervous hand and gently stroked a stray bit of hair from her cheek.
Caroline's cheeks flushed when he touched her stray hair then down to her cheek. "I do hope we get off of this place. I never wanted to come here." She whispered to him when he was close enough to her. She gazed into his eyes, "Maybe..when..when we get home. Maybe we could...hang out more?" She asked, wondering if he wanted to even talk to her anymore.

"I don't know how that would work. I'm going to be working on the airship again, once our crew gets a new one," he said quietly.
"Oh...I see." She shook her head and tried to put on a brave smile. "Its okay." She glanced around to see people were leaving and going back to their homes. "Have you been working on ships all your life? I mean, don't you wanna do something else?" She asked him.

"I have actually," he said quietly an started to gently stroke her hair, "But I want to be a captain one day is why."
Caroline smiled sweetly up at him when he started to stroke her hair. "I know my father was mean but he always told me to never back down from a fight." She laid back down and gazed up at him. "My mom told me how they met too. He actually was going by when these thugs were attacking her. He went up to them and tried to beat them up." She giggled softly as she continues. "Get got beaten up pretty badly, but my mom was happy that he didn't back down from the fight."

"I don't follow how this relates to me at all... But it's a sweet story. I'm surprised a man like that could feel enough compassion to help somebody though."
Caroline looked at Oto as she went to explain,"Well, he changed a lot when he went into the military. What I'm trying to say, Oto. Is, my father had nothing too and he was just a normal guy like you are. But he still protected my mom. So don't be scared anymore, okay?" She smiled sweetly to him. She laid herself down and her head down. Soon she fell fast asleep in the med bed.

"No, I could never join the military. I hate death... I hate killing. I could never. I'm just a shy, quiet teen..." he said quietly and watched as she fell asleep.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus