Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising)

The "Immortal" sat delicately in the hanger, the massive passenger blimp only inches off the ground as people boarded it, making ready to go to the magnificent floating city of Lantern.
Oto sat and watched from his position in the front of the two crows nests on the top of the balloon, sealed in a glass dome, as people boarded. He looked at each person, trying to guess their profession, wealth and personality.
Caroline walked up with her father, having some boys behind her carrying her cases up the ramp into the Zeppelin. "Make sure you don't ruin those! I paid good money for those bags!"
"Yes, Ma'am!" One of the boys replied to the girl as he tried to make sure he didn't damage any of them
"Papa! Do we really have to leave?" Carol asked as she looked up at her father.
"Yes, sweetie. I'm needed in the city it sounded very important. But I promise we'll return when its over, okay?" He smiled down at her as he motioned for her to get on board. "Come on..they are about to leave soon."
Caroline pouted still as she waved bye to her friends then boarded the big balloon.
Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Oto sighed and climbed down from his vantage point in the crow's nest and made his way to the dining hall, where all the passengers were supposed to wait until they were led to their rooms. He stood by the other cabin boys as the captain welcomed them aboard the blimp. The massive thing took off without any of the passengers noticing, the movement was so slight and the blimp never even turned up. By the time the captain had finished, the "Immortal" was already 10,000 feet above the ground.
"If you are in the third floor, rooms A1 through A20, please follow me," Oto called out and rose his hand so they people would know who to follow.
Caroline blinked as she looked over to her father who motioned her to follow. She followed after her father and a few other guests started to follow right behind them. Her eyes were amazed at how wonderful and beautiful this Zeppelin was. "Wow..." She whispered softly to herself.

"Don't fall behind, Caroline. We need to stay with the group until we find our room. And now I don't want you wandering around here. I want one of the Captain's men to guard you at all times." Her father told her as he walked beside her.
"Papa! I'm not a little kid anymore! I can handle myself!" She pouted as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Caroline and her father's room were at the very end of the hall, a very high class suite with a large, floor to ceiling window and four rooms: two bed, one bath and then a very large living/kitchen area.
It wasn't until they were the last two that Oto noticed Caroline and he blushed as he looked at her, an odd feeling of infatuation coming over him as he looked at her, but he quickly averted his eyes when he opened their door for them.
"My name is Oto, I am your cabin boy for this trip," he said for the 20th time, "I am essentially your room service," he handed both Caroline and her father a little clicker, "Just press the button and I'll come running."
Caroline was amazed at how big their room was. "Oh this is going to be so cool!" She giggled softly then looked over to Oto and just barely caught the blush upon his cheeks. Couldn't help but smile at the older boy. Her father took both of the clickers, "Thank you, Oto. I think we will be fine. You may go now."
He looked over to Caroline who seem to be staring at Oto, "Caroline! Inside now!" He motioned for her to move.
"Yes, Papa." She nods her head and walks into their room.

Oto nodded, "Yes sir," he said and promptly left.
At eight o'clock, dinner was served. It was a gourmet meal prepared by one of the most excellent chefs among all of the sky liners in the world. It consisted of a soup course, followed by a lobster dish. The final course is a wonderful chocolate cake, made from scratch.
After dinner and desert was served, the guests had free time to roam around and talk to one another. Caroline watched her father go over to some people he recognized when they boarded the ship. She knew this was her chance, she quickly left the dining hall and made her way down the hallway away from public eye. "Time to snoop around!" She giggled softly as she made her way through the group of people, "Out of my way! Man! Stop it!" She felt like everyone was pushing her around.

Oto was sitting in his room now, reading a book to himself. The cabin boy he bunked with was snoring in the bed above his and Oto sighed. He glanced up just in time to see the hair he recognized as Caroline's and he stepped out of the room, "Hey. You can't be down here. This is crew's quarters."
Caroline gasped in surprise when she saw Oto, her cabin boy, standing before her. "Please! Don't call them upon me! My father would scream bloody murder if he found out I left his side! Please! I..I just wanted to roam around and get away from my father." She looked like she was trying to escape from her father's strict rules and manners.

"I won't tell him, but you..." he looked around and started to whisper, "You can't be here. This is crew only. You can wander around the rest of the passengers area, which is just about everywhere else."
Caroline smile softly to him and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a big hug. "Oh thank you so much!" She pulled away and giggled as her cheeks turn red. "Um..do you mind showing me around. Maybe when my dad finds me, he won't be so hard on me."

His cheeks turned dark crimson; he had only ever been hugged by his mother. He closed his eyes and immediately tried to calm himself.
"O-Of course," he nodded and started leading her towards the passengers area.
Caroline smiles brightly as she follows after Oto, "I never been on a Zeppelin. It looks so amazing!" She quickly caught up beside him and looks over to him, "How long have you been working..I mean on this ship at least."

"Since I was little," he shrugged a bit and lead her to the main hallway and up the grand staircase made of red mahogany and cherry wood to the second, more grand social room. It had a large, fake fire place and an assortment of different sofas and chairs. There were a few other first class passengers chatting idly.
Caroline looks around as she admires all the work that was done to the place. She followed closely to him when they arrived at the grand social room. "So beautiful." Her eyes traveled around as she saw some of the first class passengers chatting. "Is there anywhere else I could go? I mean this is all nice and everything but it seems too boring to me." She felt her cheeks burn a little from embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I guess I look for something that won't bore me. I sort of get tired of these first class people." She whispered the last part Oto.

"You're not aloud anywhere but the passengers area. You can wander about anywhere on the ship as log as you don't go through doors that have 'restricted' printed on them."
Caroline pouted as she went to take a seat by the nearest chair. "Well this sucks! I can't do anything on this trip. I can't explore anywhere either." She looks up at Oto then back down at her feet. "I didn't wanna go on this trip at all! I was forced because my father had to go to some stupid meeting!"

"Sorry to hear that, Miss Sinclair," Oto said, bowed promptly and left, seeing as he was no longer needed. He had feeling though, that she was going to make this trip either go slowly or too quickly
Caroline lifted her head up to see Oto leave her, "Wai-" She calls out but before she could he had left her in the room. "Don't go.." She whispers softly to herself as she looks over to the people talking. Suddenly she jumps when she look up to see her father standing over her. "Papa!"
"What are you doing here?! I was worried sick! Come on, its time for bed. Its way passed your bed time!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her back to their cabin. Caroline seem to be looking for Oto but she was sort of shoved into the cabin. "Now stay there until day break!" She heard her father shout at her and heard the click from the cabin.
"He locked me in." She whispered to herself as she walked over to the bed. Took a seat upon it and let out a heavy sigh of air.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus