Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Oto sighed as he heard the doctor's diagnosis, "Thank you, Doctor."
The Doctor left the two alone once more. When he did, Caroline closed her eyes but only one could be seen closed. "My father did that to me." She whispered softly as a single tear ran down the side of her face. "I went looking for you one night and my dad caught me outside of my room. He threw something heavy at me..and.." She winced a little bit at the pain from her ankle and also remembering it.

"You make stupid decisions Caroline..." Oto said honestly and bluntly, "I told you I didn't want anything to do with you and still you searched for me."
Caroline winced a little bit at his blunt and honest words. "I..I just wanted to talk to you or see you." She moved away from him but still on the bed. Pulling the covers over her, she kept her leg that was injured straight out still. "I'm sorry."

"Why? You know I wouldn't talk to you. An now your ankle is broken because of it."
Caroline turns to face him as she glares at him with tears in her eyes, "I like you! Okay! Ever thought that before! That I actually like you! You are the only person that has ever been kind to me. And dealing with my rambling and talking on the trip!" She sniffles softly after she yelled at the top of her lungs. The patients mumbled to themselves as some of them watched, the others were trying to sleep. Right now, Caroline didn't seem to care.

"Why do you think I wasn't going to talk to you?" Oto retorted, "Bcause I didn't want you to get hurt. And you went and did something stupid and now your ankle is broken and your father bet you. Is that what you wanted, Caroline? I was trying to protect you."
Caroline sat there in shock as she listened to him. Tears came to her eyes as she really felt like running away from him but she knew if she tried to move the pain would run through her body. "Just leave me alone! You'll do it anyways!" She yelled at him, even though he was trying to protect her. She felt really bad and also hurt by what had happened.

"No. I'm not gonna leave you again," Oto grunted.
Caroline smile to him, weakly, "Thank you, Oto." It really meant a lot to her when he said that to her. She looked around. "Do you know when I'll get better?" She asked him or rather not sure what to say since it was a shock to her that he was staying close to her.

"No," he grunted again and slid off the bed to sit on the floor. He grumbled to himself.
Caroline looked confused then lowered her head sadly. She climbed back under the covers and just laid there. She remained silent through the whole time. Half an hour later she fell fast asleep once more. The next day came and she woke up to see that her patch was gone but her ankle was still patched up. "Well..at least I got that stupid eye patch off of me."

Oto was sitting at the edge of the bed, massaging the foot with the injury, "Good morning," he said as he pressed his thumbs up against the bottom of her foot.
Caroline blinked in surprise when she saw Oto still there, "Good morning." She winced a little bit when he pressed the bottom part of her foot but didn't say anything. "Thank you, Oto. I.." She looked away sadly, "I wanna say I'm sorry for how I've been acting. It isn't like me to be this way. I should of listened to you and stayed away from you. Then my foot wouldn't be injured and we wouldn't be in this mess."

He smiled softly and continued his gentle massage, pressing his thumbs slowly upwards against the soft sole of her foot and then started lightly squeezing her toes.
Caroline took that smile as a acceptance to her saying sorry. She enjoyed the massage she got from Oto. The doctor came in and smiled at the two. "Well you are very lucky." He spoke to Caroline. "You'll be out of here maybe next week." He went to turn and then he heard his name be called. "Yes?"
"What is going on? Why did the ship get attacked?" She was curious as to why.

"How should he know? He's just a doctor," Oto sighed, "Not even our captain knows..." he started massaging between her toes.
"All I know," the doctor said, "Is that it wasn't from our half of the island."
"Oh, I was wondering about that," Oro said but didn't stop the massage. He lifted Caroline's other foot and started rubbing her sole, "What happened that there are two halves... And that one attacked us."
"A large section of the island, right in the center, lost power. The entre section fell out, killing every one there, including the mayor. There became a dispute between the two floating halves. Each wanted someone from their side to be mayor. They probably thought you were bring supplies to us. They've attacked every airship that comes by."
Caroline glared at Onto then looked over to the Doctor. "What?! But there was innocent people on that ship! Almost everyone died!" She couldn't believe her ears what these people were doing. "There has to be a real reason behind all this and that death of the mayor." She looked to onto still massaging her foot. "When I get better I'm going to find out. Um...aren't you curious? Maybe just a little?"

He shook his head, "I'm just worried. I don't care why, all I know is that we were attacked and everyone could have died. I want to leave as soon as possible," he said very matter-of-factly as he started gently tugging on her toes.
Caroline had to agree with him on getting our of here. "But where are we going to go?" She then realized she used the words we. "I mean...never mind." She looked down sadly," I was hoping I could go with you. I have nothing here anyways."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus