Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Almost any room on the ship," he said, "But theres a lounge that almost never has any one in it. It's more of a library really. It has a great view," he offered.
Caroline smiles brightly as she took his hand into her own hands, "Come on! Lets go there!"

He blushed deeply when she held his hands but nodded and started to lead the way down the ship. He entered the room and held the door for her, "What was it you wanted to talk about."
Caroline followed after Oto, when they arrived at the room. She walked inside and gave a shrug of her shoulders, "I don't know. Just what do you do besides working here? I mean do you have a home or family? Do you even play games?" Her eyes widen when she saw the view and rushed over to it, "Oh wow! Its so beautiful!"

"I have a family yes, but this is my home, and the people here are my family. I send money back to my sister and mother. My father was the captain of a warship of the ocean. It sunk and he went down with it," he shrugged sadly, "I miss him... I used to play games with him. We would play chess... And he would tickle me when I was little..." he wiped a single tear from his eye then smiled, "This is one of my favorite rooms."
Caroline turned to see Oto shed a tear. Her eyes sadden as she walks over to him, "I'm sorry, Oto. I didn't mean to bring up those memories." She lowered her head sadly, "All my dad is some sort of Military Captain. I guess we are suppose to go for this peace talk or something. I don't know really. My father never tells me anything, he just drags me along." She look towards the window to the open, "My mother died when I was just born. So I didn't really know her. My father keeps telling me that I act just like her, but I don't know."

"I'm sorry," he said and put a tentative hand on her shoulder, "She... She must have been a very sweet woman... But why is a military officer going to Lantern? Nothing's happening there. I was at the city just three weeks ago."
Caroline shook her head softly to his question, "I don't know. All my father said was that he got a letter from the mayor saying to come quickly. I guess it must be important if my father is summoned." She looked over to Oto and gave a warm smile to him, "Thank you. I feel better now that I have someone close to my age to talk to."

Oto shrugged, "Oh well... And you're welcome," he smiled shyly and stood next to the window, "The journey is another two weeks," he said.

(Look at what I found?)
((Yep just posted it..sorry. X_X))

Caroline smiles softly as she looks out the window, but when she heard two more weeks until they arrived. "Really?! Two more weeks! Great.." She mumbles under her breath as she looks at the clouds.

"It could be less... But this is like a cruise ship, without the water slides," he said, "It's a flying hotel." he leaned against the thick glass.
Caroline nods her head softly, "Yeah.." She let out a heavy sigh of air as she placed her hand upon the think glass. "I was actually hoping when I came on here that it'll be a little bit more fun. Like something going on the ship. Some adventure!" She giggles softly as she looks to one of the clouds that look like an animal. "My father told me that I should get my head out of the clouds. These ideas of adventure would go to my head soon."

"Well, I feel like taking you to a flying city isn't really that good of a way to keep your head out of the clouds," he said softly.
Caroline heard what he said and began to laugh. She smile softly over to Oto, "Oto! That was funny! You made a joke!" She smile even more as she gave him a hug. "I'm so glad I met you."

His entire body went rigid when she hugged him and his cheeks became bright red, "Y-yeah... I guess I did..."
Caroline felt his body go stiff and she quickly pulled away, "Oh! I am so sorry!" Her cheeks turn red as she look quickly out the window, "I..I'm sorry.." She felt bad making him uncomfortable. "Um..so what else can you tell me about yourself?" Hoping to change the subject and also hoping that this would be forgotten.

"I-It's okay..." he said quietly, "Um... What else would you like to know?"
Caroline gave a shrug of her shoulder as she turn to face Oto, "Well...um.." She tried to think of something then quickly asked, "Well..you haven't asked me anything. So ask me!" She smile softly to him.

"I'm not allowed to invade the privacy of any guests. You may tell me anything, and it will remain confidential," he said seriously.
Caroline looked at him sadly as she turn to face him, "Oto..I'm talking to you as a friend not as some guest and worker." She smile softly to him, "Right now, I need a friend to talk to not a worker, okay?" She really wanted a friend right now, since she had no one really on this ship for two weeks straight. Her father would be busy talking with the people on the ship and not have time for her. Unless someone mentions she was with Oto alone in a room, then he would come and take her away.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus