Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Oto Fauconer (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Oto really didn't have much experience with people. His friends were his friends because he had known them for so long. He didn't really know how to communicate normal conversation with someone he just met, especially not a girl.
His mouth opened and closed a few times as of he are trying to speak but no words came out.
Caroline was about to say something when she look over to see the door burst open. "Father!" Her eyes widen in shock to see her father standing there with a guard beside him.
He glared over to Oto then back over to Caroline, "What are you doing here?! I thought I told you to stay beside me at all times! I looked everywhere for you! I even had to get this guard to come and help me find you!"
"But Papa, I was fine. Oto hear was showing me around. We were-" Caroline was about to say something more when she watched her father march over and took her arm roughly, "Papa! Your hurting me!"
"Enough! I don't want you ever to go near this boy ever again! You hear me!"
Her eyes widen at the shock that her father told her such a thing,"But Papa! He's my friend!"

"Your wish will be honored, sir," Oto said politely but the expression in his eyes was clearly one of worry and even offense. "I won't speak to her again, sir, unless my job forces me to do such," the teen promptly turned and left.
Caroline looked at Oto sadly as she struggles against her father's grasp, "Oto! No! Wait! Come back!" She called out to him as tears started to come to her eyes. She looked at her father angrily as she forced herself away from him. "I hate you, Father! I HATE YOU!"
Before her father could say anything, he watched his daughter run off. He motioned for the guard to lead her back to her room.

Oto was only really offended because he had been referred to as "This boy." he wasn't just some boy. He was a crew member of the ship, and in important one to Caroline's father. He was their room service and concierge. Not only that, but he was a decent young man, if not appearance, then in personality, and he knew it.
The teen winced when he heard the yelling but continued down the hall.
Through part of the trip, Caroline was with a guard at all times. She was told where to go and what to do. She saw only Oto a couple of times. Her eyes sadden when she saw him, wanting to go over to him and hug him or talk to him at least. They were just starting to get to know each other when her father had to ruin everything.

It had been at least had pasted and Caroline sat at the dining table with her father. The guard was standing behind her and her father was busy chatting away with the other guests at the table. She looked around for Oto, since it had been awhile since he saw him.

One of the other boys left and Oto replaced him. He stood straight up next to the other attendants, waiting either for his clicker to vibrate in his pocket or for him to be called upon by someone at the table. He avoided eye contact with Caroline, not even lookin at her more than was necessary.
Caroline saw him get replaced as she quickly got her clicker and clicked it. Her father was too busy talking to his guest friends at the table to notice she used it. She was hoping to find a way to talk to him or see him again.

Oto checked the pager to see which number it was. Caroline? Odd... He looked around the room and spotted Caroline but shook his head at her. The clicker was for room service only and he didn't want to face her father's wrath. It didn't seem like something he could afford to have happen.
Caroline's eyes sadden a little bit when she saw him shake his head. When she turned her attention back to the guest, she caught a glimpse of her father eying her a bit. "You aren't thinking-" He was about to say something when Caroline shook her head softly. "Good girl." He patted her on the head if she was a child.

Dinner was over and it was time to clean up. Caroline was leaving with her father and her eyes widen, "Papa! I forgot my bag at the table! I need to go and get it."
Her father let out a heavy sigh of air, "All right just don't take too long. Guard stay with her."
"Papa! I'm just getting my bag, that's it! He can wait out in the hall!" Caroline didn't listen to what her father said after that and hurried back to the dinning room, hoping to see Oto there.

Oto was still standing there, making idle chatter with one of the kitchen assistants, discussing their opinions of the passengers.
Caroline saw Oto and she rushed over to him, "Oto!" She wrapped her arms around him, which totally took the other crew members that were talking with him by surprised.
"You know her, Oto?" One of them asked rather surprised on how friendly she was with him.

Oto immediately went rigid again at her touch and his cheeks turned bright red.
"Yes I know her. She's in one of my rooms, but I am not supposed to be speaking with her... Much less being hugged by her," he glared irritably down at Caroline.
"Can I help you, M'am?"
Caroline pulled away from him and looked up at him. Her eyes narrowed with anger, "I don't care what my father says! I'm your friend, Oto. And friends shouldn't be separated just because of their different class."
Some of the servants there seem to blink at how stubborn this young girl was. "She's got some spirit in her." One of the whispered to another.

"This has nothing to do with class, Caroline. I'm not some poor peasant boy an your father isn't some rich aristocrat. He is a military officer though and I am going to respect his wishes, whether you like it or not," he grimaced, his brow also furrowed in anger.
Caroline eyes widen as she looks up at Oto sadly, "But..I thought friendship would be stronger then what my father said." Tears came to her eyes as she stood there, then heard the guard called to her. "I'm coming!" She looked back to Oto sadly, "I thought you'd be different then the other people I met. But you are like the others that I start to like. You coward just like the rest!" She went over to her table and grabbed her purse then ran out, tears running down the side of her face.
One of the servants winced as he walked over to Oto, "I don't think you should of done that, Oto. I think she really liked you."

He sighed, "I didn't want her to get in trouble. Her father isn't allowed to do anything to me, but I'm worried about he'd do to her... He seems abusive and I don't want her to be hurt..." he said softly. He felt a terrible sickness in the lit of his stomach from seein her like that and looked away from the door.
The servants oh's softly as they watched Caroline run out of the dining room. Caroline ran passed the guard, which he had to run up and catch up to her.

Night had fallen over the peaceful zeppelin. Caroline couldn't sleep and so she snuck out at night while her father was in deep sleep. She pulled her coat around her and went over to the lounge room where she first started to get to know Oto. She walked over to the window and placed her hand upon the window. "Oto.." She whispered softly as tears ran down the sides of her cheeks.

There was a startled "meep" from behind one of the tall book shelves of the library and he peeked out from behind it, "I-I'll be going then..." Oto said reluctantly and slowly went for the door.
Caroline turned around to see Oto, "Oto! Wait!" She rushed over to him as she wipes the tears away. "Please don't go!" She quickly grabbed his hand with her own hands. "Please..stay with me.."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zeppelins (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus