Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

"No need to apologize." Dave replied and patted her head. "I'll assume that's your sister down there?" He asked. At that point, Naomi rejoined them.
Mai Furukawa (played by SailorTitan)

Mai nodded as she looked down at Kotomi retrieving her stuffy. She then looked up at Naomi and took a step backwards, bringing her head back down to stare at the ground. "What's your names?" Mai asked, being quiet again.
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara looks over to the door to see Dave and Naomi go out to see who was out there. She couldn't resist and being curious as well, she gets up and follows out with them. She saw two more girls talking with Naomi and Dave, "Hi!" She shouts out happily, mostly because she got to see more people and they were around her age. She ran up to them and stopped by her brother, "Is my brother bother you? He does that to people he doesn't know." Sticking her tongue out at her brother with a playful wink.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain glanced out the window as sara left and with a sigh she turned off the gas stove and picked up two pieces of bacon then followed them out "hey" she said as she came up to them " oh well hello there" rain squatted down so she was eye to eye with mia "im rain whats your name" as rain spoke she had a very sweet smile one that does not usually fit her character "are you hungry ,want some bacon" she held out the two pieces of bacon to mai ,wondering if she would take them.

Mai looked at the girl who had come out of the cabin. The girl talked to Dave, calling him 'brother'. Mai suspected that they were siblings. She then watched as the other girl came out of the cabin, with food. Mai's stomach rumbled just at the sight of food. She looked up at Rain with her big eyes.

"My name is Mai, spelt like..." Mai stuttered for a second. "...Spelt like M-A-I" She said, proud. Mai then took the two pieces of bacon Rain handed to her. Mai stuffed one in her mouth and smiled at Rain, "it's yummy." She said.
Kotomi Furukawa (played by vashthestampedes)

Kotomi could hear voices at the top of the mountain, but couldn't make out what they were saying. She ran as fast as she could up the mountain and reached the top. When she caught her breath she looked around. Kotomi saw Mai eating bacon standing around 2 girls and a man. She panicked and ran over to Mai yelling "Stop! Don't hurt her! Run Mai, Run!" Kotomi hugged Mai and stared at he people standing around her.

Mai could hear Kotomi getting closer to the top of the mountain but by the time Mai turned her head around to look at her sister, Kotomi had already grabbed onto her and looked frightned.

Mai held the other piece of bacon she had tightly in her hands as her sister held her close. Mai then lifted her head up to look at Kotomi. She then extended her arm out to her sister, having the piece of bacon in her hand. Mai held the piece of bacon as she went on her tippy toes, trying to reach up to Kotomi and give her the piece of food. "Here, Mimi" Mai said quietly to her sister, "It's food. I got it from these people. I'm sorry I made you worry." Mai said, ashamed of making her sister worry about her.

Dave scowled at Sara. "I can't help that people these days don't trust a guy in black clothes!" he countered, but smiled nonetheless. He was surprised about Rain's behaviour to the little girl - it seemed natural for her to act like that, but it wasn't what he had seen of her before.

Sara giggled then looks over to the two sisters, "Its okay. We won't hurt you at all. I was only kidding about my brother. He's really cool guy when you get to know him. Come on!" She motions towards the inside and took Naomi's hand. "Come on, Naomi! I'm starving!" She went back inside the cabin with Naomi to eat breakfast.

((Edit; SOrry! >_< Dinner is on my mind right now))

(dinner? didn't they just have breakfast? xD)
Kotomi Furukawa (played by vashthestampedes)

Kotomi looked at the people, they seemed nice. They gave Mai food and helped her. Her and Mai had always wanted to meet some people. Kotomi didn't really have any choice but to trust them.
She sighed as she said to Mai "No you eat it I'm fine Mai, now let's go we are probaly bothering these people."

(I'm going to be leaving tomorrow for 3 or 4 days so I won't be on.)

"No-ones' bothering anyone." Dave replied. "Especially these days. Please join us, god only knows how long it'll take for either of us to find any other humans who aren't already dead."

((that's alright. Can SailorTitan take Kotomi until your back? otherwise we'll have to pause the rp))

((I was thinking that. I'm going to have to ask her if I can take over Kotomi until she comes back :/ but for now on, until I ask her, I'll be Kotomi so we don't have to stop the whole RP. ^.^))

Kotomi nodded and smiled softly. She was happy to be able to join a new group of people with her sister. She held onto her sister and looked at the cabin, not knowing if she could let herself inside. She waited for Dave to maybe walk to the cabin so she and Mai could follow.

Mai lowered her arm from her sister, still holding the piece of bacon. She knew very well that Kotomi was hungry but Mai stuffed the other piece of bacon in her mouth, being aware to be polite and not chew like a wild pig. Mai didn't want to start an argument on who should get the bacon and plus, she wasn't in the mood to argue. Mai looked back at Dave after finishing the bacon.

Dave looked out into the forest. "All friendlyness aside, I need to go scouting in the village." he said. He quickly turned to Rain. "And no, you're not coming. I move way faster on my own, just ask my sister about that. If no-one's got any complaints, I'm going to grab some stuff in the cabin. Naomi, can you show them around?"
"Sure!" she replied happily and started showing them the ridge they got up on while being chased, telling the entire story in detail.

Sara had finished her breakfast and went outside just as her brother said he was going out. She looked to the two new people then back to her brother,"What?" She narrowed her eyes a little bit. "Shouldn't we not stay in one place?" It wasn't because she didn't mind the place. Just this cabin brought memories back that just mad her wanna cry.

"Sara, I told you last night, I'm just going to have a look around. As soon as we need to go on a run to get something, we'll do it together. Okay?"
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain looked up at dave as she stood up " i wasnt going to , i already went to my truck this morning" she sighed and stretched her back "beside i had no intention to go to town with you , i was just going to my truck"

Sara nodded her head sadly. "Alright. You better keep your promise!" She glared at him then turned to face the two sisters. "How old are you two? I'm sixteen years old." The young girl was hoping she would have some more friends beside Naomi.

Kotomi looked at Sara and smiled, "Oh, I'm eighteen." She said as she looked down at Mai, "Come on, tell her how old you are, Mai." Kotomi said softly down to Mai. Mai held up all her five fingers on one hand and held up another one finger on the other, "I'm six." Mai said quietly, not looking at Sara in the eye as she spoke. Mai was still a little nervous and scared, but she'll surely get over it soon.

Dave smiled and hugged Sara. "I promise." with that, he took his leave, jumping down from boulder to boulder, ending on the ground with a roll and disappearing into the forest.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus