Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave looked outside to the path Rain pointed out. "Yeah, that's the one." he confirmed. "It's just about 500 meters by car, then we'll have to climb up a bit, but not too far."
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain slowed down a bit and turned into the grass covered path. it was a bit bumpy but not much " thats the one thing about this truck ,it can do almost anything, i mean it even turns into a kind of tent at the press of a button , but the one thing those damn engineers forgot was terrain control" rain continued to drive on as the path became even more bumpy. " you said about 500 meters , well it seems time has not been kind to the path , and we may have to get out and walk sooner than you think"

"That's alright, I'm pretty sure I can find the way back there even if we have to get out of the car sooner." he replied. He was strangely eager to get out and go back to his 'secret hideout' he used to hang out at.
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara looked around the passanger seat and saw that Rain was right. The whole place was blocked off by other cars and grass that no one cut back. "Yeah your right, Rain. Look!" She points out the abandoned cars and the tall grass.

"Alright , well by my estimate by how hard the terrain is getting we have about another 5 minuets of driving then its walking from there" she turned the wheel as the path started to curve

Dave nodded. "That'll have us walk for about 10 minutes, climbing not included." he informed them.

after a few more minuets of driving rain stopped and turned the engine off, she turned to face everyone as she pulled the leys out of the ignition. " okay iv'e got bags under your seat" she looked at dave " water and other drinks under naomis chair , and sandwiches in the freezer in the back, of course you already can see all my weapons on the floor" she reached into the glove box and pulled out a first aid kit and some climbing gear " this'll get us through any climbing we need to do , so everyone grab a bag a weapon and start loading up"

Dave refused the climbing gear. "Don't worry, I'm fine." instead, he took some extra food into a bag and strapped that one over his own backpack. The baseball bat who had been hung from his back earlier was now clutched in his hand to accommodate the extra bag. He checked if everything was strapped tightly, then took a pistol - with some hesitation. He didn't like guns, let alone shooting one himself. However, the world was different now and he had to protect Sara and the others. he put the safety clip on and strapped it to the side of his bag, where he could easily reach it. "I'm set."

" alright" she said as she reached down grabbed a tamahawk and placed it in the holster on her thigh, she then grabbed two pistols and put them in the holsters on her hips,then grabbed the cross bow she kept next to her seat and the bows from the back, finaly she grabbed two whole handfuls of pens and stuck them in her pockets " you'll be suprised how handy a pen can be , when one those damn things get you to the ground" she said as she held up a pen and motioned stabbing something " one of these too the head and the suckers dead" the rest of her bag was filled with water , food and rope.

Dave smiled. "I prefer to prevent it from getting that far alltogether." he replied, but nodded confirmingly. He got out of the car and looked around. There was one zombie straggler approaching them, so Dave used his bat to smash its head in. the undead walker crumbled to the ground. Looking around again, Dave couldn't see any others approaching. "Come on, we gotta move quick. If we can get up to the small plateau, we should be fine. We need to get to the rocks quickly though."

rain jumped out of the truck , she reached back in though and grabbed a long sleeve leather jacket that she put on followed by grabbing a blanket she had under her seat and stuffing it in her bag then putting the bag on as well " anyone want a mask , if there's too many of them it can smell pretty bad"

Dave shook his head. "Give it to Sara, I've got my own." He didn't, really, but he could pull his scarfy-like cloth in front of his face if it got too bad. And his little sister came first whatsoever.

(ooc: is it me or is this rp going kinda dead , it either that or no ones on to reply .. and i liked this rp so much :()

(Well I'm working so I can't post! >_< So I would like to rp it more but I can't since I'm working! So I'm sorry!!!

Edit: And guys I wanted to post so badly today but I couldn't and you guys keep jumping way ahead of me. I actually had something to post cause I saw it on my phone but I couldn't. I'll try and post. But you guys keep jumping ahead!))

((Now I don't know what to rp. Since everyone ignored my post about the cars and the grass in the way. >_<))

(( well you can say what you grab out of the truck and put in your bag , then comment on what your brother says about the mask... idk))

(edit: and i totally understand the issue with work and not replying :) )

Sara got everything together from the truck and put it into her bag. She followed everyone out of the truck and when she was handed the mask. She looked up at her brother, "What?! NO way I am wearing this mask! We both have a mask or we don't wear the mask!" Yep, she was a stubborn girl indeed just like her father in someway. Her father was proud of her when she was stick up for herself, of course their mother would get scared when she would do such things. She went up to her brother and pokes him into the chest, "And you don't have a mask! I know it! I've slept in that bed with those zombies below us and I was fine!"

Dave scowled. "oh come on now, just wear the bloody mask when it gets messy. I'll just use my scarf here." he demonstratively pulled the scarf over his mouth and nose. "see?"
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

((O_O Ok, I tried following along and reading everyone's posts so I could get a grip of what's going on. Correct me if I'm wrong! XD))

Naomi didn't really need to pack anything. She had her gun strapped on her hip and that was really all she needed to protect her. She sat up on her knees on the seat. She glanced outside and saw the tall grass, looking like its never been cut at all. She then looked at everyone else. Naomi untied her sweater from around her waist and put it on and buttoned it up.

((Close we are actually out of the car now. Its okay though. ^_^))

Sara narrowed her eyes at her brother and snatched the mask from his hands. "You are mean!" She puts the mask on and puts her backpack on. Then look over to Naomi,"Naomi! Come on!" She smile at her. Sort of glad to have another girl around. She didn't seem to care much for Rain, maybe it was because she was too much tom-boy for her own good. Naomi was different, she seem sweet and pretty cool.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus