Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Naomi (played by xUsagix)

Naomi nodded and took off her sweater, revealing a simple white tank top underneath. She held onto it as she looked at the other two.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

"I don't, but I'll be fine. I'm used to rough surfaces." He rubbed his hands together, getting ready to descend.
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara removed her jacket and held onto it tightly, "I'm ready." She told Rain as she looked from her brother to the other two. Seeing that they were ready as well. Even though she loved the jacket a lot, it was the jacket her parents gave her for her birthday before all this madness started.

``This is going to be fun!`` She said, letting her excitment take the best of her as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet. She looked over at Sara and saw that she also had a jacket.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain pulled out another remote and pushed one of the many buttons this one had causing thee sunroof on her truck to open " okay she said looking at naomi you go first , get in as fast as you can and don't touch anything you move my weapons in the backseat but that is it understand" after knowing naomi understood she looked at dave and sara "same goes to you two , now go one at a time , ounce the first person is situated in the next person will go"

Naomi nodded in understanding and then stepped forwards then wrapped her sweater around the rope. She hung onto either sides of her sweater then pulled it a little, making sure it was secure. Knowing it was secure she jumped up, giving herself a slight push as she went down the rope quickly and into the truck. She hoped in the truck and pulled her sweater off the rope then tied it around her waist. "Ok, Next!" She shouted up to them.

Dave checked his backpack and dropped himself off the edge to grab the rope. He quickly hung down from it and moved to the car, almost as fast as the others. When he arrived, he quickly hopped inside and settled for a place next to Sara.

Sara looked down to see Naomi go first then her brother went next. She let out a heavy sigh of air and threw her jacket over the rope and slide all the way down. When she got on top of the car she quickly pulled the jacket off of the rope and put it back on. Climbed into the car and got into one of the seats. She looked down at her jacket to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with it, that the rope didn't damage it at all.

Naomi quickly sat in the passengers seat. She swung her legs back and forth gently while sitting down, her legs being to short to touch the bottom. She looked out the window of the truck and rested her head against it.

rain was last to go, she wrapped her scarf around the rope and slid down landing in the drivers seat perfectly. she flipped a switch on the dash and the rope detached from the building and the machine gun turned back around , the remote that was attached to the building came back with rope and fell through the sunroof straight into rains hands.

the inside of the car was surprisingly very big , in the backseat all her weapons ranging from pistols to battle axes sat in the floor and still left plenty of leg room, there was a small cooler under the passenger chair that held drinks and snacks for when on the road. rain turned around to look at dave an sara sitting in the back seat , then at naomi sitting in the passengers seat next to her , "comfortable?" she asked all though she new they would say yess , the seats where comfortable enought to sleep on , it felt like a cloud.

"Yup!" She said, feeling excited for no exact reason. She still rested her head on the window, staring out of it. She took this time to ask some questions. "So, How old are all of you?" She asked curiously. She was always curious about peoples background stories.

Dave nodded. "We're good." he looked at the building one more time. "I'm kinda going to miss this place. We've been living here for five years, after all." He then turned to Naomi. "18 years old." he replied with a smile.

rain pulled out her keys and put them in the ignition , but before turning them she flipped another switch and when she turned her key the engine started but didnt make any noise. " this is gunna be bummpy , theres zombies behind us" she put the truck in reverse and drove backwards over a few zombies, shifting the car to drive she drove onto the street and onto the highway. she looked at naomi and then back at the road " im 17" she said blankly.

Sara looked at the building sadly as she nods her head to what Rain said to them about being comfortable. When Naomi asked how old she was, she turned her attention to her, "I'm sixteen years old. I'm Dave's little sister, Sara." She winced a little bit at the bumpy since they backed right into zombies. Looked back at the building as they drove away from the place. "Bye.." She whispered softly to the building.

Dave grabbed Sara's hand and smiled encouragingly. Holding on to it, he turned his head to Rain. "I suppose you have some kind of hideout around here somewhere?" he inquired. She better did, cause he just had to give his own up because of her.

Naomi smiled, getting answers from everyone. She realized she was the youngest of the group but she didn't mind. Usually she likes being one of the older ones in a pack. She then hit her head against the window she was leaning on because of the bumps. "Ow.." She said quietly and rubbed her forehead. She looked out the window in front of her, seeing where they were going.

rain shrugged " yes and no" she spoke as she drove not taking her eyes off the road "my truck is my shelter , you may think its cool now , wait till you see it in sleep mode , man i hate technology but i love this truck" she glanced at naomi would you mind getting me a water bottle from the cooler under your seat?" she asked " i usually just travel from town to town , trying to find any living human i can , you all are actually the first humans i've met in 5 months that weren't being killed in the middle of the street" rains eyes looked sad and her skin looked pale it was obvious she had seen death many times , more than someone her age should

Naomi reached down and opened the cooler, grabbing a water bottle. She closed the cooler and looked at the bottle in her hand, making sure it was a water since she wasn't watching what she was grabbing. She handed it to Rain.

rain took the bottle and for a split second she took her hands of the wheel and opened it putting one back on the wheel right after so they didn't swerve "thanks" she said as she took a big sip

"You're welcome." She said back quietly as she continued staring outside the window, watching.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus