Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Naomi (played by xUsagix)

((Oh, Ok. Thanks. ;) ))

Naomi smiled back at Sara and hurried over to her side. She thought Sara was pretty nice to her even though Naomi didn't talk much and seemed to be quiet. She then listened to her and Dave fight over the mask. Naomi sighed and placed her hand on her sore neck, rubbing it gently.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain grabbed a mask and hooked it on her hip she then grabbed another and held it out to naomi " want one?' she asked. it was true rain really was a big tom-boy , but it wasn't entirely her fault. growing up she had 5 brothers and mechanic for a dad , it was either learn the ways of the boys or stay locked up in her room for the rest of her life listening.

Naomi simply took the mask without complaining. Even though she didn't want to wear one she really had no other choice. She nodded a thank you to Rain and began to put it on her face. Naomi felt a little awkward, probably looking silly since she didn't quite know these people that much yet. She put the mask on so it would fit her face comfortably.

ounce everyone was out of the truck rain locked the doors and made sure all of them are shut properly , naturally she would turn the alarm on , but if it were to go of it would atrack the dead. "alright eberyone ready...dave you know the way so" she motions for him to lead on.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave nodded. "okay, let's go." he looked at the others. "I'll lead, sara stick to naomi and rain, take the rear. Stick to the path and keep an eye out for stragglers." With those words said, dave walked off at a good pace, but slow enough so everyone could keep up with him.

About ten minutes and four smashed zombieheads later, they arrived at the small mountain. It was smaller than dave remembered, but it'd do. It was more a pile of big boulders than an actual mountain. A tracer's paradise, in his eyes. "this is it! there's a plateau at the top."
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara stuck next to Naomi as she looked at the scene before here. Seeing that it had changed since they last went here. When they arrived, through the smash heads of zombies, she saw their hide out. "Wow a lot smaller then I remembered. Hehe..I guess it makes you feel small when you are young."

Naomi followed behind Dave next to Sara. She winced every time a zombies head got smashed but she knew that that's what they had to do, kill zombies.

Once they arrived Naomi looked around curiously. She's never been to this place before. It was nice though. She didn't mind it at all.

Dave tested the rocks. "Rough, full of small crevasses, you'll be able to climb this pretty easily." he said. he himself took a few steps back to get a running start on the first boulder. About three feet high. He planted his foot against the boulder and used the momentum of his jump to kick upwards and send himself to the top. He grasped the boulder's edge and pulled up in one fluent move. He then turned around and laid himself down on his stomach, one arm outstretched downwards. "Come on, help Naomi towards me, I'll pull her up."

rain pulled a rope out of her bag "since not all of us can jump that high how about you pull us up with this rope" she said looking up at dave as she threw one end up to him.

Dave nodded and grabbed the rope, disappearing over the edge for a few seconds. Not much later, he reappeared. "Okay, it's secure!" he laid down again and got ready to pull whoever came first over the edge.

"okay naomi you go first , being smallest you weigh less " rain held out the other end of rope "here let me tie the rope so you'll be secure"

Sara went over to the rocks and watched Rain get out the rope. She motioned for Naomi to go ahead then glared over to Rain,"Hey! I am not fat!" To her mind she felt like Rain was calling her fat since she mentioned that Naomi weighed less.

rain glanced at sara as she started tie the rope around naomi" i don't recall calling you fat , i simply stated since Naomi is youngest and smallest therefore she would way less , if i was calling you ,fat i'd be calling myself fat , because i probably weigh more than you do" she turned her eyes to face back at naomi "okay let me make sure your secure" she gave a few tugs on the rope then gave the signal to dave to get ready " okay when your ready just tell dave to pull"

Naomi just stood there while Rain tied the rope around her. She listened to the two arguing then held onto the rope with both hands and looked up at Dave. "Ok, I'm ready." She said.

Sara gave a sheepish smile,"Sorry." She watched Naomi go up and when she saw she was at the top. She knew her brother would say that she needed to go next. So she was getting ready when she heard some moaning behind her. Turn to the sound and saw some zombies coming their way. "Brother! Rain!" Her eyes widen in horror.

rain quickly turned around as she heard sara's panicked voice "Great a horde" she said through clenched teeth as she rushed to stand infront of sara "dave throw down the rope!" she pulled out her tomahawk and got ready to slam it into some zombie heads " sara ,i'll hold them off for as long as i can , you need to tie the rope around yourself and get up there , understand" rain spoke in a tone that gave off an air that she was very serious.

Dave scowled. "What the hell are they doing here?" he quickly pulled up naomi and threw the rope down again. "Get up here Sara!" he yelled down.
As soon as Sara would get up on the rock, Dave jumped down again to fight the zombies alongside Rain. "You get up first, I can get there without the rope and faster." Baseballbat in one hand and pistol in the other, Dave engaged the zombies.

" are you stupid , thoose two won't be able to pull me up by themselves" she said as she stabed her knife through a zombies head " im staying down here ,besides if push comes to shove and we need to get up in a flash i ca climb a tree and hop up"

"the rope is secure. I'm pretty sure you are strong enough to climb up there!" he smashed another zombie down. "get moving!"

" no way in hell!, now we can continue to argue or get up there together , your choice" rain stabbed a few more zombies with her knives then stabbed a pen through another.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus