Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara watched them fight and also agrue between each other. Clinch her hands tightly into fists and shouted,"Both of you get up here right now!" She digged into her bag and pulled out the gun she found in the car. Pointing at one zombie and she fired a single shot to its head. "Come on!"
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave cursed. "Fine. But you better be right behind me!" He turned on his heels and ran up the wall the same way he had before, grasping on to the ledge and pulling up in one fluent move, ready to pull Rain up over the edge.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain jumped up and grabbed a branch of a tree she swung herr body up and out of the zombies reach , she then proceeded to jump from branch to branch untill she made it to the top and jumped onto the cliff just like a monkey. "okay lets go"

"Can we leave them like that?" Dave asked. "I'm not sure, they might find a way up."

((Can someone actually read my post before posting? Cause I feel I shouldn't post anymore. Since I hardly post now due to work. It might as well just be about you two. Cause it seems my posts go ignored))

(( well your last post wasn't ignored , if you hadn't said anything rain and dave probably would have stayed at the bottom argueing , it was sara who got them to shut up))

rain squatted on the edge and looked down as she pulled up the rope " i doubt they'll be able to get up , and we don't need to waist bullets , but if their still here tomorrow morning , we can shoot them all then , every one okay with that " rain turned and looked at everyone for confirmation

Sara watched them both climb up. Then put the gun back into the bag, picked up the bag and slung it over her shoulder. Without saying anything she marched forward. She didn't say anything to anyone as she left the others behind. Her face seem rather pissed off but she did her best to hide it.

Great... Now Sara was angry at him as well. Dave scowled, but ran off after her, nodding briefly to Rain. "Hey, Sara, hold on a second." he took hold of her shoulder and turned her towards him. "I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to get everyone up here safely."

(Actually, I just noticed your post was there x_x When I was typing my previous post, yours wasn't there yet. You must've posted seconds before I did. Sorry if it came over to you like we were ignoring you - we weren't ^^ )

((Its okay. Just had that happen to me on gaia. Just don't want it happening here. That's all))

Sara turned to face as she glared up at him. Listening to his reason,"Stop playing the hero, David! You aren't the only one that can defend! I know martial arts and now I know how to use a gun!" She pushed his hand off her shoulder. "Stop treating me like a little baby!" She turned and walked away from her brother.

rain stood from her position on the edge and followed dave , giving a slight head nod signaling her to follow , the two of them quickly cought up to dave and sara as they had their siblings quarrel , not saying anything rain just watched and listened

Dave sighed. If it gets to that point, he knew that it was best to just leave her be for a while, though it pained him. He understood her though, so he'd just let her cool off. "Anyway.." It's through here."

The rest of the way was rather uneventful. The hardest climb was already behind them, and the other boulders were easily scaled by givving eachother boosts and such. A good half hour later, they were at the top overlooking the valley, on a small plateau. It wasn't much, but it was defendable, for now. "Here we are." he said, as he put his backpack and the one he was carrying from Rain's car down on the ground.

When they arrived at their hide out. She stopped and looked at it. Seeing the trees were a lot bigger now then back when she was little. Everything around her seem so different then before. She could hardly recongize the place if her brother didn't remember what it actually looked like. She saw an old swing set that her father and her built that was still on the tree. Though the swing look like it needed some TLC it still looked good enough to swing on. A single tear ran down the side of her cheek.

rain stood there for a moment before dropping her bag " nice , very nice" she proceeded to walk over to the tallest tree and climb it with ease as though she was part monkey. once at the top she perched herself on a strong branch and gazed out at the land below "beautiful" she whispered to herself
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

Naomi looked around the camp. She left her gun strapped to her hip. She walked over to the tree Rain was in and covered her eyes from the sun and looked up at her. Then she looked back down at everyone else and yawned quietly and covered her mouth politely. "This place is very outstanding." She said as she gazed around at the trees.

Dave nodded. "Just like it was meant to be back then." He walked over to Sara. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Sara quickly wiped her tears away from her face and gave a few sniffles to try and cover up the fact she was starting to cry, "I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. I'm going to go and check if everything is good inside the cabin." (Not sure if there is a cabin or not but there is now. XD )
She marched towards the small cabin that only had three bedrooms in it. One master bedroom and two smaller ones. Those were for Sara and Dave when they were small.

As she opened the door, the door made that painful sound that it hadn't been used in some time. She saw the couch was still there with a tv set, surprisingly enough no one had stolen it. She looked over to her left to see the small open kitchen with a tiny dining room table. Memories began to fill her mind as she was busy making cookies with her mom and getting messy at the same time. She entered the cabin and placed her bag upon the couch. "I wonder if he's still here." She made her way down the short hallway which split up. The master bedroom was to her left and to her right down the other hallway was a bathroom and two doors at the end of the hallway, across from each other. Hers and her brothers room. She turned right and went to her bedroom, opening the door it made the same sound as she entered the cabin.

She looked around her room, as if nothing was misplaced or stolen from it. There on the bed as if it was waiting for her was her old teddy bear. Her parents gave it to her when she was first born. She remembered that she had forgot when they came back home from their trip. Walked over to her bed and picked it up. It looked a little dusty and some cobwebs were over it as well. She removed everything off of her teddy bear and held it close to her.

Dave wasn't fooled. He walked into the cabin as well and the memories flooded him, too. He quickly walked into Sara's old bedroom, where he thought he'd find her. He saw her, just standing there, holding her old teddybear close to her. He sighed sadly and walked over to her, just embracing her. He didn't care if she was still angry, she needed him now, he could tell.

Sara opened her eyes suddenly when she felt someone's arms around her. She all ready who it was but didn't fight his comfort embrace around her. Just looked down at her teddy bear sadly, "Brother..I'm sorry. I..I guess I was just a little jealous of you and Rain." She moved from his embrace and turn to face him. Looked up at him sadly, "I know all the fighting and everything, but when I saw you and Rain fighting those zombies off. It got me reminded of when we use to do that. And I felt helpless being up there on that rock, watching you two fight. That's why I pulled out that gun and fired at the zombie. I..I.." She lowered her head sadly as she held her teddy bear tighter, "I..I was about to shoot her if the zombies weren't there." She began to sob as she buried her head into the teddy bear to soften her sobs.
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

Naomi saw Dave and Sara walk into the cabin. She walked in shortly after them and noticed they were in another room. She decided she wouldn't bother them and went to the living room.

She saw a small TV and couch. It was a nice little cabin. She looked around at the dust and spider webs that had gathered over the years. She put her hand on the wall and took it off, turning it over and seeing the dust on her hand from the wall. She smacked her hands together, getting the dust off and continued looking around the small room.

rain stayed up in the tree as she watched the three walk into the cabin. after some time she could have sworn she heard her name , but ignored it. she didn't care what people thought of her or what they said ,all that mattered was her own opinion of herself.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus