Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave turned sighed. "We've all seen death. More than anyone should have, regardless age." He was surprised though. Here they were, the most odd group he'd ever imagined, all teens younger thank himself, yet somehow they had all learned to survive for five whole years. "I propose we camp somewhere and tell our stories then."
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain gave a nod and put her bottle in her seats cup holder " alright lets see first i think we should tell each other our names , you told us yours , sara right? she said glancing back at her " im rain" she said turning back to face the road
Naomi (played by xUsagix)

"My name is Naomi White and I guess I should tell you my age, I'm 14 and I like...cake." She said as she stuttered at the end.
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara nodded her head softly to Rain then smiled softly up at Dave. It was true they were all very young for their age to be out like this. She wondered if there were any adults around that lived or were they either Brutes or Zombies? Looked out the window as she still held onto her brother's hand.

" well sara if you don't mind , reach into the pocket on the back of naomi's chair and pull out the map , the tell me what the next town over is" rain glanced back then put her eyes right back on the road , she swerved a bit to avoid so debree

(ooc: I'm hella tired guys so bed time for me :) don't get too far ahead ^^ it's been great so far! :D )

((Oh, Ok! ^.^ it must be late where you are... G'night!))

(good night! ^_^ See you later big brother! XD)

Sara pulled out the map and handed it over to Rain. "Here you are." She then returned her attention back to the window. Started to think about her parents and all her friends that she use to have before all the madness started.

rain looked at the map in her hands "okay .." she said with a pause "looks like we will be stopping in ... lakesville ohio ( just made up the name)" she folded up the map and handed it back to sara " mind putting that back for me"

(g'night)

(ooc: yeah, I'm from europe, so guessing from how surprised you are at my early bed time, you must be somewhere in america :p)

"Lakesville?" he asked, then turned to face Sara. "Didn't we go camping there on holidays once?"

((Ooooh, Europe. *-* I'm actually from Canada but pretty close. XD))

Naomi continued staring out the window. Lakesville. She's heard of that place before. She shook her head, trying to empty that thought. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap as she sat there quietly.

(ooc: my girlfriend is from canada, too xD and I mainly meant america as in the continent, not nessecarily the US :p)

((Oh, North America. ;) So many "America" things here, I can't really tell which one anymore....if that makes sense. >.<. Oh and that's cool! ^.^))

((I'm from america. ^-^ ))

Sara looked over to her brother and nodded her head,"Yeah we did! It was really beautiful!" She smile over to him more,"Wow I remember when we went fishing there! And it had a small town there too!"

Dave smiled. "I remember you catching that huge fish with dad!" he grinned. Those were good times. Then, he remembered something else. "hey Rain, was it? There's a grassy path leading away from the road just before the town, I think before the laste bend. I remember finding it when I was looking around. It leads up a hill to a large rock formation - we can hold up there for a while."

rain glanced back " alright , ill look for it , but you all should remember this" she turned back to look at the road " don't hold onto those memories , because it'll only make you even sadder when you see the way the city is now"

Naomi remained silent as she watched the road ahead. She tugged a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Sara knew that things would be different. But it would still be nice to see her old child hood again. She looked out the window to see the zombies roaming around, some were eating people that they killed who were running away. She looked over to Rain and also her brother,"I know things will be different. But its better then just driving around and sleeping in the car."

Naomi nodded, agreeing with Sara. She rather boy be crammed in a truck with three other people. She yawned and covered her mouth then stretched her arms out in front of her. She also saw the zombies roaming around when she glanced outside the window.

rain looked on ahead she could see the ramp that lead to lakesville, she then looked just before that for the path dave had talked about "is that the path" she said pointing out the window to an area where grass had grown over but yet it was shorter than the rest of the surrounding grass.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus