Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara smiled at the two then knelt down in front of Mai. "There is still some pancakes left over. You want to have some?" She asked.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Naomi smiled broadly. "They're great, I'm sure you'll like them!" she boasted.

Sara smiles at Naomi then gave her a big hug before looking to the two sisters. "It'll be okay." She looks to where her brother ran off to. Whispering softly to herself,"Be safe brother."

At the very same time, Dave was making good speed to the village nearby. He used the many large rocks and fallen trees to his advantage, which allowed him to stay away or unnoticed from any zombies crossing his path. He hadn't needed to use his baseball bat since he left the cabin, but that would soon change.

He arrived at the village and started by climbing onto the first roof he could reach, allowing him for a safe overwatch of the street. He looked around and saw several useful stores. A bakery which was bound to have some food left, a pharmacy with the sign "take what you need" in front of it, and a general store at the end of the street. the general store seemed to be barricaded though, it'd probably take some work getting in. He turned around to go back to the cabin to see something that disturbed him deeply. He stopped dead in his tracks as he watched, before running in terror.

He arrived back at the cabin shortly after being away for about 30 minutes, maybe more. He climbed the rocks without making a sound. When he got to the top, he just walked past the others, ignoring their calls for him if they made them. He walked into the cabin and into his and Sara's room. There, he smashed the door shut and fell to his knees in front of the bed. Tears had been running down his cheek ever since he had left the village, and they now ran freely. He crossed his arms and laid them on the bed. He rested his head on his arms, burying his face in them.

Sara was busy talking with Naomi and that's when she saw her brother race into the cabin and towards her room. "Brother!" She quickly excused herself to everyone and ran over to her and her brother's room. When she entered, she saw her brother on the floor. Quickly raced over to him and knelt down beside him. "Brother..what's wrong? What did you see out there?" She asked as she went to reach out to him.

between sobs, he looked up at Sara, then looked away again.
"I saw them." he replied. he wasn't able to speak more.

Sara had never seen her brother like this,"Saw who?" She went to grab his shoulders,"Saw who brother!" Just as she said that, she heard Naomi scream. Just outside the cabin, since everyone was inside, were zombies.

Dave looked outside and cursed. He wiped his tears and got the baseballbat from his pack. "I'll tell you later." he stormed outside and immediately had to smash a zombie's skull to prevent being bitten. "How did they get here!?" he yelled out to no-one in particular. He thought they'd be safe here.
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

rain jumped up from the couch where she was sitting when naomi screamed. she rushed to the window and cursed silently to herself as she ran out and used her tomahawk to bash in the zombies head that was closest to the door " okay so how did they get here? they weren't any near earlier"

"Naomi, get inside!" Dave yelled. Even before he finished his short command, The girl was already running for the door. Dave smashed another skull and sidestepped a lunge of a walker, then smashed down on the back of his head.

((Where are the other two?))
Rain (played by hiddensoul14)

(idk thats what i waiting for )
Mai Furukawa (played by SailorTitan)

((Sorry it took so long to reply!))

Mai was already in the cabin with Kotomi. Kotomi was holding Mai tightly in her arms as she stared out the window. "Oh my..." Kotomi said as she watched all the zombies make their way to them. Mai wasn't watching at all. She was just holding in tightly to Kotomi. "What's going on?" Mai asked as she squirmed around. "I-it's okay." Kotomi replied, continuing to watch.

((hey guys just a heads up, I don't want to have Naomi killed here yet. I've already set something else in motion :)))

(THIS RP IS NOW PUT ON HOLD

We're all just finding out that Crystal (Vashthestampedesgirl), the player who has been controlling the character Kotomi Furukawa, has passed away in a tragic car accident. More info can be found here.

I feel that it is best that we put this on hold for a while, both out of respect for Crystal, and for SailorTitan to recover a bit. We'll resume when she is capable.

I hope none of you have a problem with this)
(Aw dang, I'm sorry to hear that- nvm)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Is There No Hope? (6 People only! Zombie Rp!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus