Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT HAPPENED

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Hello dear friends! Some of you have known me for many, MANY years, so I wanted to tell you something important!!

received_2216411851964762_by_celestinagrey-dcqsvcp.jpg

I GOT ENGAGED!!!
My fiance proposed on Sunday, the last day of the Renaissance Faire! As you can see, he even got the king and queen involved!!
Faire has always been a special place for me, and now even moreso! I'm so excited!!

Oh my gosh congrats!!!! Wish you the best in your marriage and hope you both have a happy life together
Omg yay! Congratulations hun! I'm so happy for you. This photo is so precious.
OH MY GOD!!! Congrats and I KNOW THAT RENN FAIRE!! I go to the same one!!!!
Congratulations!
Rogue-Scribe

Celestina's Good News!
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Hello dear friends! Some of you have known me for many, MANY years, so I wanted to tell you something important!!

received_2216411851964762_by_celestinagrey-dcqsvcp.jpg

I GOT ENGAGED!!!
My fiance proposed on Sunday, the last day of the Renaissance Faire! As you can see, he even got the king and queen involved!!
Faire has always been a special place for me, and now even moreso! I'm so excited!!

Congratulations! Love the photo capturing your surprise! Must make the Ren~Faire even more memorable! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!
o/ congrats!
Congratulations! That's wonderful! Hope the wedding goes well too. <3

Ps; Even Harry Potter and Hagrid are involved ;) seeing them in the background there.
Congratulations, Celestina!! <3 With the King & Queen bearing witness, not to mention Hagrid and Harry, the setting - it couldn't have been more magical! I am so elated for you & yours. <3
Kim Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D
Auberon Moderator

Cheers!!! o/
StormDancer

Congratulations! Best wishes for you two!
Grats!
How romantic!!!! Congratulations! =)
Wow, that's amazing and incredibly thoughtful! ^_^

Hope the wedding is equally memorable for all the right reasons!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT HAPPENED

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus