Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew frowned, looking around. At his sides were walkers, undead walkers who had yet to fully perish. Honestly, by now, he wasn't sure if he was a genius or an idiot. Since this whole incident had started, he had blended in with the hordes.

Filth coated his skin, rotting grossness from corpses that hid his scent from the zombies, and he had managed to mold his behavior enough to fit in with them...his walk, his vocalizations...even his diet. He knew by running, he'd be swiftly taken down, but he knew he could be killed here. But could he leave?

This was a horrid decision, honestly. He sometimes wondered why he did this to himself. But too late now, he supposed. He'd have to keep on.
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

"Alright. Well I'm going to the water implant. You can stay here with Ember." I grabbed my backpack and I strapped my Katana over my shoulder. I head out, walking to the implant. I knew where it was since I've been in this area for a couple months. After around an hour, I passed the forest and came to a stop as I see the implant... But inbetween me and the water tower, was a horde of walkers. I gasped a little, and by doing that, attracted some. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Katana. I sliced one's head off, but the commotion attracted more.

Drew saw one walker stumble down, beheaded, and was pushed forward by the mob. He widened his eyes, trying to get to the edges, although he was still pushed towards the survivor. Man, there were several things he really wanted to say right now, but couldn't risk.

Until then, he'd just have to keep an eye on the big shiny blade and hope it didn't touch him. Even if he looked and somewhat acted like one, he still wasn't a walker. Hopefully.

((Changing my POV.))

Skylar shoved the Katana into a walkers skull. She didn't have time to watch it fall, as two more were headed towards her. She grabbed her knife and stabbed it into one of their heads. She didn't take the knife out of its skull as she sliced one more head. More were gaining on her so she ran into the forest a bit. She yelped a bit as one lunged at her, but by instinct, she raised her Katana, and is sliced through its brain. Skylar kept on trying to fight the walkers, not caring about how much stamina she's using.

The horde dwindled swiftly enough, but Drew still couldn't find a way to run off. He flinched, reflexively managing to duck the blade. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistttttttttt. This was not going to end well, was it?

Skylar saw odd movement to her left, but she decided to ignore it for now, she was coming to the last five, having killed at least 20.. her arms aches greatly. She swiftly started killing the last couple.

Drew grunted, soon the second to last one remaining. Wow, this was even worse. He narrowed his eyes, trying to stumble away without given himself up as what he really was, lest more of a hoard was nearby.

Skylar narrowed her eyes as she examined the ‘walker’ that was... walking away? She let out a small laugh. “Why does nothing surprise me anymore.” No walker ever goes away from potential prey. Skylar didn’t know about the nearby hoard though.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I walked past the door and noticed another woman and a young boy standing near the entrance. "Hey." I said loud enough to gain their attention, my sledgehammer in my left hand, dangling on my side.

Drew heard the laugh and turned, looking at the survivor. Shoot, zombies don't run away. But she had a big scary blade...but he could hear a hoard. Screw it, then. He stumbled towards the scary person with the katana, hoping maybe she chose to run.

Skylar looked at him confusedlt, but then hear the hoard. She looked over. “Oh shit..” she then looked at the man. “ if you don’t want to be saved, that’s your decision, not mine.” Skylar gave him one last glance, then she sheathed her blade and ran into the water implant. She wasn’t going to come all the way here and then get nothing accomplished. She barricaded the doors and she went to the basement, looking at the levers, so she could turn on the water to the compound.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Can I join?))
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

She immediately spun around and noticed a woman at the doorway into the room the other woman was. She waved awkwardly to the woman as she eyed the sledgehammer. Her brother looked at her then signed to Lily about something, causing her to almost choke on laughter as she sighed back. He giggled and waved to the woman happily.

I squinted one eye but waved back to the pair. "Who're you?"

I jumped a bit as the main doors began banging, as the walkers tried to get in. “Shhiiittttttt” I laughed a little, thinking about how I’d die. I sighed and shook my head, trying to focus on how to work the dials and levers.

“I’m Lillianna Ambers And um... this is Millerson. I literally just meet the other girl in person andddd now I’m meeting you.” She just stood there, feeling extremely awkward.

"You mean the crazy kick-ass katana chick? If you understand her at all- please fill me in." I looked around the place for anymore people that were hiding in the compound. "I'm Ember. Know any other crazy people living in here?"

I smiled in triumph as I pulled a lever and a dial automatically turned to green. The water started pumping to the compound, I smiled and started to go to the doors, that were almost being forced open. I looked at the door, my only way out. I sat on the ground and leaned on a wall. I put my feet on the door and pushed, closing it. But the walkers don’t run out of stamina.. I knew my legs would get tired sooner or later. I slowly unsheathed my katana.

“No other crazy people living in here besides us two, you and your friend, and I think a saw a guy with weird drone some time in the past few days. We have only been here for like a few days, before you and the crazy kick-*ss kantana chick came here. And remind me not get on katana lady’s bad side, because she seems....well, just to put it simply, she’s just plain out scary.”

Drew stood near the back of the new hoard, making the minimal effort to get near the doors. He was beginning to rethink his life. He was a disaster, covered in the blood of his people, and the guts of the fallen, resorting to cannibalism. Maybe it would just be wiser to let the zombies end him, or sneak away and find other survivors.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus