Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

^ "Hm, Water huh? Well it is one of my 3 main elements. I quite like it. Just always nice to relax by a river or waterfall all alone with just nature"

< Ah the water. Calm, flowing by, shit I need to pee. Wait. What?

V "Well Vampires have it hard huh? Rather sad to hear about the sun issue if that is an actual thing."
Ray Bella (played by RachKirk)

^I don't know much on vampires, but you will be my vampire.
<I take what I want and no one else shall have what I want.
V Are you ready to be mine, not that it matters if you're ready or not hahaha!!!!
Taluna (played anonymously)

^ "I dunno if you wanna do that."

< "Gnomes are notoriously bad slaves. No one can really control us, not even ourselves!"

V "Hey, can you hold this potion for me? Also don't drink or inhale its contents, it can perhaps permanently transmute you into a cupcake!"
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

^"Sure," Avri says happily bringing the potion close to her face and staring into the glass side at the strange liquid. "Hey what's inhale mean?" she asks as she raises the potion up to her face and sniffs the fumes pouring off the top of the potion.

<"Uhhhgggg.... I don't feel so good...." she says, stumbling and fading into what feels like a darkness fit for an easy bake oven (tm).

V With strawberry frosting and a cherry on top, it could almost be said Avri was one surprised little chocolate cupcake looking at the next person staring down at her....almost, but then cupcakes don't have expressions until children draw it into their frosting....then, nor did she have a mouth with which to plead...and yet somehow she still had a mind to think with, and was somehow aware of the person staring down at her......"Please don't eat me....oh no, you don't like cupcakes.....do you??"

((Absolutely 100% could not help myself on this one hehe))
Stella (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Cup...cake?"

< She's never heard of one before.

V "...Hrm. Have something to say?"

^ Picked up the cute cupcake and smiled slightly "Ah it is adorable!!!
< "You are most lucky that I do not eat cupcakes"
V "Would anyone else eat her?"
Tib (played by Burrito)

^ It growled slightly, scooching towards the cupcake hungrily
< It was hungry, but unsure what a cupcake was
V It gestured towards the cupcake with it's lid, before pantomiming squishing it.
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

^"NUUUUUUU!!!!" the inaudible scream of the cupcake was heard in Avri's mind alone

< the cupcake squishes easily and deliciously in the mimic's mouth....one could only wonder if it could taste the delicious morsel

V RIP Avri....she was so delicious I am sure....does anyone have any final words for this cupcake?
^" Rest In Peace , even if I have not met them before. I hope they live a better life in the afterlife" They said not knowing what to say, after all they did just witness a 'murder' of a person who happened to turn into a cupcake before getting squished.

< "No words , But just why?"

v "Disregarding what just happened , um...So How are you?" Oblivion says a bit awkwardly and then quickly change their expression as they faced toward the front of them.

^"Oh man that was brutal!"
< that poor little cupcake
V "Ah how is everyone doing today?"
Misty (played by RachKirk)

^"I am fine sad for cupcake though"
<What to say or do hmm
V"Want to catch some pokemon?"
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "...What?"

< He's never heard of such.

V "...What's a Pokemon?"
Litrix (played by Burrito)

^ "I believe it is a pet of some kind." He said, using his rudimentary understanding of the english language.
< He was much more fluent in his native tongue.
V Would anybody be interested in learning it?
Taluna (played anonymously)

^ "I'm already fluent in lizardfolk draconic, thankyouvery much. But I have something for you Mr. Scalykind!"

< "Hey! Where'd my cupcake transmutation potion go??? Someone used it on themselves??" *Sigh..*

v "Err... so yeah. What's your opinion on alchemy and alchemy enhanced benefits?"
Bonnie and Bonnet (played by RachKirk)

^ Bonnie answers. "It is nice when you go into battle
<The twins are amazing warriors especially when using potions
V Bonnet says. "Who wants to party and eat pizza?"
Bartholemew (played by Burrito)

^ He floated towards them. "I have not eaten in years, so yes, I would like to."
< The people who summoned him usually didn't give him food.
V "Have you ever summoned one such as I?"
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ "Not on purpose."

< "Soddin' Eldritch horrors keep following me around...."

V "Oi! Wot's that thing behind ye!?"
Snowy Winter (played by RachKirk)

^"That is just my floating cookie that eats people."
<"I love my cookie"
V"Do you love cookies?"
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Anyone who doesn't is crazy."

< "So yes, I do."

V "Got a job I can take?...I'll take out someone. Yeah. It's really fun. Mhmm."
Marlena Aguna (played by RachKirk)

^ "Hello, I could use a cook or Maid for my mansion"
< Rich and loving it
V "What you doing?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus