Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

^ “Tch. I have nothing to say to you.”

< “Shut. The Hell. Up.”

V “What’s the world mean to you?”
^ "Nothing. Does anything matter anymore?"
< "It's you! Wait... what? First day with the new mouth much?"
V "What matters to you the most?"
^ "Who are you?" ((this is supposed to be IC))

< "My family and the stability of the empire are the most important things to me."

V "Where do you consider home?"
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ "Wherever I lay me bloody head."

< "Life of the adventuring merc, ye know?"

V "I bet this bloke is Lawful Evil, ye know wot I mean?"
Lucina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Uh...Sure?"

< "The future is not written!"

V "What would you do, to save a future from becoming the worst possible outcome?"
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

^ "I would give every last bit of my dragon power." He twirls his sword.

< "I think all women are treasures and all men are trying to steal them."

V "Hey. You there. Your best friend?"
^ "Dragon, you say?"

< "My best friend is my bodyguard, Alex. He's thoughtful, intelligent, and willing to let me have a little fun now and then."

V "You look like you have some things on your mind."
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

^"Damn right," Colin sighed, "got more than a few things on my damn mind. You don't fight the **** apocalypse and walk out sunshine and rainbows. The ones who smile after that are the most dangerous one.
<"I don't have any friends anymore. All gone to a one."
V: "I can tell you're uncomfortable around me."
Lucina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Uncomfortable...? Eh...”

< “I travelled in time?”

V “Is the future written out, or does it happen as things go along?”

Colin took another drag of his cigarette.
^"I don't even know anymore. Determinism, uncertainty, philosophy, the nature of all that crap. I don't know anymore. Either one's depressing to me."
< "I don't even remember how old I am anymore."
V: "You're probably hoping for a more cheerful person to talk to, right?"
^"cheerful people are more fun to speak with, yes. But if I can profit from you, really do not care what mood you are in"

<"speaking of, I should move my newest find!"

V "Hey there! Are you interested in purchasing a slightly used tooth sharpener I found in the ruins of Yemma? I assure you it is only the finest quality and I will make a very good deal for you"
((dangit, I thought I was posting as my character))

^ "No thanks, you sound like one of those peddlers in the market who will do anything for a few coins."

< "What, surprised a prince knows the kinds of things that can go on in a public market?"

V "There's probably something more to you than meets the eye, am I right?"
Lawrence Hastings (played by Lanx12)

^ "Indeed there might be. But that is for me to know and you to find out." -smirks and winks-

< "So I'm a traveling medicine man. Is that a problem?"

V "Ever dance under the pale moonlight?"
^ "Many times..."
< "This is v-very awkward..."
v "Have you e-ever felt li-like something is m-missing?"
^ "I feel like you're looking for more answers than the obvious ones."

< "Many times, but nothing of great importance."

V "You look like you're from a far off place of some sort."
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ "Ye got not bloody idea, mate."

< "Why do they call it the Dreamlands if there's nothing but nightmares there anyways?"

V "So, wot's yer approach to Dungeon Crawling? Are ye the kick the door down type or the sneaky avoid all the traps and guards type?"
^ “I’d say I’m the sneaky type. I avoid traps, but rather than avoiding the guards I take them down before they notice me. And,” he adds after licking his tusks, “I make sure no one finds the bodies.”

< “That last part takes some extra time, of course. But I always come prepared for such adventures.” He smirks and examines his nails, each one filed to a point. “Shovels are awfully handy tools, don’t you agree? You can dig with them, of course, but they can be used as blunt weapons or even to cut things apart if the blade is good enough.”

V “Now, I have little need for treasure these days, but finding something valuable is always a treat, and I try to keep a hoard stashed away for emergencies.” Turning to the next person, he asks, “What do you do with the treasures you find on your adventures?”
Ramira Constanca da Costa (played anonymously)

^ "I hide them," Ramira answered, a clever twinkle in her eyes. "Of course, I wouldn't tell you exactly what I do with 'em. Then I might be privy to theft," she jokes, snorting.

< "Though, I suppose, I usually keep it on board for quite a while..." She pauses, thinking of all the sacks of gold she has in her cabin. "You know, my hiding spot isn't in the most easily accessible location." Taking on a dramatic tone, she continues, "Far down a river, I spent many painstaking hours finding the perfect spot for my cave. Nestled deep in the jungles of South America, you'll never find it."

v Ramira pauses again, the twinkle in her eyes now a wicked glint. "Only joking!" She affirms, dropping the creepy guise. "I'd never tell you where it is. And you," Ramira says, pointing to them, "what's something you'd never tell anyone?"

^"Secrets? Don't make me laugh, I'm too old for secrets. You live thirty minutes in my world, you can get all the secrets you want from me. I don't have the freedom to withhold information, and that kind of thought nearly got me killed several dozen times over."
< "Honestly, I'm trying to become a better person around other people."
V: "What's a bad habit of yours you want to kick?"
^ "I've got this tic," he starts out, and licks his tusks. "Dammit, there it is. It's a little thing, but it drives me crazy. It's like my tongue has a mind of its own. I have absolutely no control over it, it happens at random but especially when I'm nervous, or thirsty, or..." It happens again. "Dammit!"
< Giving a frustrated sigh, he goes on. "I also tend to...consume...a lot. Food and...other things. One might even say I do it to excess. But since I can't seem to put on pounds no matter how hard I try, it doesn't seem worth the effort to stop. And it's not like I'll get sick or anything, for the same reason that my body continues to atrophy."
V He turns his exasperated gaze on the next person. "Since we're oversharing, how about this: What's your worst vice?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus