Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

^ "Xysix, my mate, and Xyla, my daughter....Xyla was torn from me and Xysix....I still don't know why he disappeared, only that he wouldn't leave of his own accord."

< "As fate would have it I cannot return home either, not for any reason but to end my life. If I can reunite my family and take them far enough away to be safe....I could live with never going home again."

V "What about your people? What's the worst thing they've ever done to you?"
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “They forced my son to kill me after their petty war was over.”

< Sol scoffs, refusing to talk about it.

V “So...have you earned one of those “titles” from exploits, or not?”
^ "I do not need to earn titles, I only request proper respect be shown me, as my talents elocute for themselves. You, however, seem like the type of mortal that would disdain such things."

< "I however, accord respect where it is due, even if that is an exceedingly rare occurrence."

V "What about you...when do you believe an individual deserves respect?"
^ "Only when they will prove they earn it. Respect just cannot be given. Strike me down and you will have my respect."

< "Maybe this is a little too much for you. To even try I can respect."

V "What is your greatest victory? Are you thinking you can take the blade from my hand?"
Corrin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Perhaps I cannot best you, but I'll try...But, I brought my families together..."

< "Yeah, it's a long story."

V "Would you support your birth family, or the family that raised you?"
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

^"Well, by all technicalities, my birth family is the family that raised me. Thus supporting either one would benefit the other, now wouldn't it?" A coy smirk spread on his lips before falling back to his usual professional expression.

<"But that's all the pertinent information you need to know about my family. I'd much rather keep that sector of my life private."

v"So then. Are there things about your life that you would rather keep private? Love life, home life, work life, etc.?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

^ “Yes, I have a vault in my head I lock away some really messed up stuff in.”

< “I consider what is in fact vault sometimes. I usually sit and stare at it while I smoke a bowl. Maybe one day I’ll open it...”

_ “Do you think there is some afterlife after we die, or do we just stop being?”
^ "Most of you humans are such clever, and at the same time, remarkably short-sighted creatures." He grins, displaying sharp teeth. "Take a look, see what I resemble, and answer your question for yourself; you don't look stupid to me, at least not as much as you pretend to be, and probably not at all. Though admittedly the afterlife is probably not what you imagine upon first glance at my form."

< "Yeah you guessed it, I am from what you call Hell. So? Does that automatically make me evil? How short-sighted and bigoted of you." He clicks his tongue in a gently chiding manner. "Humans these days like to think themselves so enlightened, but they are still riddled with prejudices holding them back. Nothing holds me back but bureaucracy."

V He stretches his neck to either side, rolling it back and forth and making an audible crick, crack of popping joints. "You look like you have some insights you want to share."
^"I don't know, your insights are pretty accurate, demon. What more could I add?" She asked with the gleaming look of innocence, "I suppose that it would be silly to think all humans are like this....and you don't look like a silly person to me." An amused smile grows slowly on her face throughout her claims.

< "Darkness is not evil, not really anyway, it's just different...like death"

V "What darkness lives in you? The kind that's not evil I mean...."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

^ Darkness.... I love the darkness. I'm more a nightbird than a morning sunbird. As for what darkness lives in me? Probably my attitude sometimes.

< Yes, I tend to get easilt peeved at some people. Not sure why. Is it a darkness though? maybe not. I do seem to have an addiction though.

v Do you have any addictions?
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “No. I do my duties and I do them well.”

< Lon’qu mutters to himself, not saying a word further.

V Then, he proceeds to soullessly glare at the next person down, not having anything to say to them.
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

^The witch gave a small squeak of shock as the man's piercing gaze fixed straight on her. Why was he staring at her like that? Did Creatia do something wrong? "Uhm... M-mister? A-Are you um, are you o-okay?" She asked cautiously.

<Looking around to make sure he wasn't staring at someone else, she spotted another person. Maybe that's who he's staring at, the potion witch mused, deciding to approach them. It can't be me, after all: I just got here!

v"Uh, e-excuse me," she said, tapping the next person on the shoulder to catch their attention, "Do y-you know th-that man over, over there?" Her hat-shaded eyes shifted towards the most-likely still glaring man to signify the subject of her question. "Do you... D-do you think he's, uh, o-okay, or uhm...?"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Oh, that’s my retainer, Lon’qu. He may be disturbed, but he really doesn’t like to talk to people. He should be fine.”

< Umbra pats the witch’s shoulder, and leaves it at that.

V “I wonder if someone could actually get Lon’qu to have a passionate conversation or discussion, though...”
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

^ Perhaps, if someone had enough in common with him.

< I am currently enjoying a party in which I might actually have to dance.

v Do you dance?
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

^ "Yes, I love to dance!

< *thinks about the bellydance class she is taking with her friend Lisa*

v "Do you play any musical instruments?"
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

^ I play a piano. I learned as a child and kept at it.

< I think I may go play a little. I haven’t all month.

v Do you cook your own food?
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “...Obviously.”

< He comes off brash, anyway...

V “...Should I let people into my life, or keep them out?”
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

^"Hmm. Despite coming into this world and dying alone, all humans and living creatures seek out companionship at some point throughout their lives. But, that depends on whether you want them to come into your life or not. Thus I cannot say for certain whether you should or shouldn't... Unless that is what you desire."

<Then again, this was coming from a man who gets murderous without his beloved ones, so it was safe to say his own personal opinion was clearly left out of the equation.

v"Speaking of desires... What are the top three desires that you wish to have in your life?"
^ "Why? Interested in helping me fulfill them?" The demon chuckles almost good-naturedly, before his smile faded.

< "I wish to see Malaz cast down to serve me. I wish to rule over a share of Hell itself. And so long as it doesn't conflict with my plans, allow myself an indulgence or three here and there as a reward for my patience and persistence."

V "What about you, you interested in a contract? I promise to get you all your heart desires if you help me in turn."
^ Isabella stares at the demon bashfully, hiding a guarded desire to openly answer right away. "Kind of....but I have read what happens to people who make deals with demons," she says quietly, then turning away from Argroth.

< "Besides, my soul is not with me anymore....it is no longer mine to give you, what else would you want?" She asks him, sounding as if she is interested in the answer.

V Her head darts to the side, seeing the next person approaching, "What do you think? Is it a good idea to make a deal with this demon? Even if its something I really really want? Would you do it?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus