Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ - “Not if I have anything to say about it.”

< - She aims her eight 15 inch guns at whatever’s making them have to run.

V - “Stand clear!”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

^ "Aye aye..." Alaine cooperatively takes a quick step back.

< It's hard to pull her gaze from whatever might be about to go down with the guns and the running, but she manages to look to the next person standing around.

v She laughs a little. "What should we do if somebody starts blasting?"
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

^ "Duck for cover is usually recommendable."

< "Return fire if necessary."

V "I hope you have the means to do both for your sakes."
^ "I like ducks! and covers! I can't said I like fire a lot thou...."

< Of course she didn't like fire....fire was often used to kill witches like Isabella, something even as young as she was she had seen first hand

V "What about you? What do you like? How 'bout bugs, because I like bugs...."
Fuyu (played anonymously)

^ " Butterflies are nice and Pearly white beetles are ok, I guess"

< a black akhal teke horse nudges him from behind, making him stumble forward. He turns around with a smile and strokes it's muzzle. " Horses are my passion"

V " Do you want to ride one? We could...have a race"
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "Relly? You has a spare ones I cen ride?" Avril asked with clear excitement in her voice. What little girl didn't want to ride a horse some day?

< "I dun knows how ezactly...so probly I's gonna lose," she claimed, still sounding quite fond of the idea despite her lack of experience.

V "Does you knows how ta ride? Maybe you cen teash me. I only ride twice an was for 'mergency."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

^ “Naturally, my good madam! As a cavalier, member of the esteemed Order of the Green, I happen to be quite a proficient rider.”

< “From the sandy dunes of the desert, to the great grasslands of the plains, to even the turmoils of the waters of naval combat! My Capybara and I have ridden in all manner of battle fields!”

V “Would you like to come and ride with us?”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Nein. Es tut mir Leid.”

< She has her own “ride”.....her own legs.

V “Und what about you?”
T'nsi (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "Me?" The tiny voice pierced the room as they floated up to head height, "I've got legs, but its not like they're gettin me very far!"

< "Wings is the only way to travel! Except in space..."

V "You ever been? To space I mean....I could give you a lift if you want....for a small fee"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

^ “Oi! I knowz you don’tz I? Yer that cheeky git that Spookums loiks!”

< “But yeh, Iz been to space. Lotz o gud scrapz there! Lotz o spikey boyz and bugz fer me an tha ladz to stomp!”

V “Whered youze go to get yer fightz?? I wantz ta know!”
Jack Gibson (played by SylOfficial)

^ To just about any club in the city, honestly. After 3 am, there's always enough drunk losers that will pick a fight with you over anything. I'd recommend it, if it couldn't get you arrested.

< Then again, I'm not quite dumb enough to throw the first punch. You have to be smart about it, let them hit first then let hell break loose on them.

v What about you? Do you go to clubs often?
Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

⬆ - “Uh... yeah... I go to a horticultural ‘club’, a Technical Exchange ‘club’, and a Weatherman’s ’club’.”

⬅ - ‘... of course I am a part of many other ‘clubs’, or groups, but I had to leave the mention of them out of the conversation’

⬇ - “What are your views on the corporate/government stranglehold on the free exchange of information?”
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “What’re you talking about about? I’m only a part of the hierarchy!”

< “But if you’re really wondering, the Sirens follow a monarchy.”

V “Hahahahaha! Let’s start a war, let’s crush the Azur Lane!”
Zipactli (played anonymously)

^ “Eh? Who? I don’t know any Azure Lanes.”

< “D’oh well.. orders are orders.”

V “To war! TO WAR!!”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

^ "Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn! Forth, Eorlingas!"

< Yes, she'd been reading The Lord of the Rings... again. The question that followed probably sounded a bit too enthusiastic, considering she had no idea where they were going.

v "Are you coming?"
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Alaine Barrows wrote:
^ "Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn! Forth, Eorlingas!"

< Yes, she'd been reading The Lord of the Rings... again. The question that followed probably sounded a bit too enthusiastic, considering she had no idea where they were going.

v "Are you coming?"
(I’m past due for a read through)

⬆ - “Indeed I am ... just have to get through this path of the dead. I’m sticking with my chieftain!”

⬅ - How was I to know my dear wife was fighting off the Hillmen at our homestead in Rhuadur and was killed while I passed through the accursed path.

⬇ - “War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?”
Kys'Jarok (played by Riik)

^ "Occasionally, a revolution against a tyrant can yield positive results when diplomacy fails... but otherwise I think I agree with the lyric 'absolutely nothing'."

< "I like to think of myself as a being of peace. Yes, I can defend myself if needs be. One doesn't need eyes to see that danger is everywhere. But there is a difference between the need to fight and the desire to. And I have no desire."

V "Would you consider yourself a warrior or a pacifist? Or somewhere in between? Or a bit of both?"
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ “I’m a warrior through and through, laddie!”

< “Live by the axe. Live a good long time.”

V “That’s how the saying goes, aye?”
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

▲ - “I’ve spent my teens and much of my twenties living a good time, and my axe was the things that led to my addictions.”

❮ - “I’ll be spending the rest of my days recovering.”

▼ - “Do you have any addictions?”
Look (played anonymously)

^ He tilts his head at the word. Addictions? He scratches his head a little, then looks up in realisation before running off. Eventually he returns, dragging... a children’s dictionary? Here, a diction for you!

< The dictionary is almost as big as he is! Still, he opens it and points to margins where he’s doodled. There’s a bird, there’s a butterfly, there’s a cat... the scribbly colouring might have gone over some of the words as well.

> He hurries off again, bringing out a box of crayons for the next person. What would you draw?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus