Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Ko'sanabi (played by DragonBorn123)

^ "I usually come up with ideas when stealing or drinking skooma."

< "I want to go steal some money or jewels."

V "Do you have any jewels?"
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Pffffft. No.”

< “And even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you where it was even in the threat of death!”

V “Could you say the same for yourself~?”
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

^ "Takest mine precious jewels willt thee? I think not."

< "I will not part with any of my treasures. Not a single coin."

V "Thou best not try me. Heed my warning."
Sandy Hill (played by Rogue-Scribe)

⬆ “Hoarding money is greedy, hateful, and very much overrated!”

⬅ ”I get by with what I need and give the excess to people more disadvantaged.”

⬇ “Care to share this spliff with me?”
^ “I have no need nor want for money, so no.”

< “For me, money is just something humans use to build things like me.”

V “Wouldn’t you say the same, or different?”
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

^ "Hey, a dog's gotta eat, ya know?"

< "Pancake mix doesn't grow on trees. Otherwise I wouldn't have to hustle peeps for cash, ya know what I'm saying toots?"

V "What do you do to get the big bucks, huh?"
Leonidas Black (played anonymously)

^~~ Oh, dogs... a truly disgusting, loud, and very unintelligent animal. It was one of your kind that killed one of my favorite cats. I wouldn't tell you greedy creatures what I do, that is my own private information.

<~~ Well, I was hoping this would get rid of some of my recent boredom, but it has only irritated me.

V~~ Any suggestions on what to do to entertain yourself? Other than let your goddess drag you around these places?
^ ~ "You're asking the right man, darling. Everything I do is for entertainment. If it's not an absolute delight to the senses, I simply don't do it," Marlowe said. "Oh, but where should you start, given how bored you are...? I say by reading poetry. Romantic poetry, mind you; you want the good stuff. Or if you're not into poetry, try day drinking. Also excellent."

< ~ On that note, Marlowe's schedule for the day had consisted of drinking mimosas, writing a few lines of a poem, eating leftover cake, and going shopping for a new tailcoat. All things he loved to do, but it had tired him out.

v ~ "And how do you relax after a difficult day, my dear?"
Pint (played anonymously) Topic Starter

^ "The only way I know how to relax: BY KILLING SOME STUFF!"

< "Nothing like a nice hard brawl to stretch out the limbs after another hard brawl! Hm, though I guess nowadays I could relax by being with me bunny but... hmm! No! Must... fight....!!!"

v "Wot's yer opinion on.... bunnies?"
Look (played anonymously)

^He taps a little wooden foot, carefully thinking out his answer with a sage nod. Eventually, he gives the world’s tiniest thumbs up.

< The small wooden figure runs into a cardboard box, and pulls out what appears to be a paint set and a sketchbook.

v After some time, and once satisfied with his work, he hands the painting to the next person. A gift!

3-E82-FF56-F5-AD-4-DBF-9873-DFBC4931-F79-B.jpg
Z23 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Erm....zat is very nice of you?”

< Nonetheless, she accepts the gift.

V “But I think that was a little awkward. What do you think?”
Ekibiogami (played anonymously)

^ "Yeah, that was hella awkward. I'm gonna go over there and avoid any other bad paintings."

< Ekibio sat under a tree and started beating himself up mentally for not letting anyone talk to him again, until someone came up to him.

v "Huh? And why did you come here to me?" He just was getting mad at himself for not talking to people, and now he was trying to get someone away again.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

^ "Oh, hello! I guess I wasn't coming specifically to you, just wandering...but, now that I'm here, I'd like to take a break under this nice tree, if you don't mind."

> The young artist looks up at the tree for a moment before pulling a small pocket sketchbook from her back pocket, digging a pen out of another pocket on her jacket and beginning to sketch the branches above.

v It's a moment before she realizes someone else is around; glancing up from her drawing, she smiles sheepishly and asks, "What do you think about landscape paintings?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

↑ "Oh darling, you had me at paintings!" Jim clasped his hands together against his chest and swooned dramatically. "I particularly appreciate the works with vivid color usage. It's as if there is no edge to the canvas and it goes on for forever -- like the artist was attempting to capture a scene and enclose it within such a tiny space. Such an effort and subsequent success is a worthy accomplishment."

← Moriarty falls silent, his mind taking the sudden serenity of his surroundings for granted. The scratching of an artist's pen can be heard amongst the rustling leaves stirred by a warm breeze. It was a rare moment for the consulting criminal and he was certainly inclined to savor it for all that it was worth.

↓ All things considered, the conversation seemed to have started so amicable, and Jim opted to keep it that way. "I rather enjoy the piano myself -- do you play an instrument? Does it soothe your weary mind?"
Brakash (played anonymously)

^ "Yeah, I play an instrument!"

< The Orc pulls out an electric guitar and proceeds to shred the HELL out of it, playing a screaming heavy metal song. All within the vicinity would probably get blasted to the other side of the room from pure sonic waves alone.

"Flash of iron, leather, spikes, and swords!!
Mighty warriors with metal on their side!!
Enemies of metal, your death is our reward!!!
Triumphant victory when you bring the steel to life!!!!"

v Brakash flips his long black hair back as he stops shredding. "Pretty soothing, huh?"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

^ “Wow! Rock on! Love it!”
< ‘Doesn’t play an instrument but does play with musicians’
v “Do you like to play?”
^ ~ "I'm afraid learning an instrument was never one of my priorities. I do like to sing, though I wouldn't consider myself very good at it."

< ~ No, he's not going to perform anything. He only sings when he knows for certain he's alone. Just talking to people was hard enough for him.

v ~ Percy hesitates, considering his thoughts carefully, before finally asking: "Do you enjoy the company of other people? I must admit, I find it very taxing."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

^ She gives him a sympathetic smile. "I enjoy it sometimes, when I'm with like-minded individuals or maybe just one other person. Otherwise, I agree--it can be very taxing."

> The young artist glances around absently, though she likes the quiet-minded company.

v "If you don't mind my asking," she muses after a moment. "Where is your favorite place to go to relax?"
^ "The graveyard," Isabella answers with a cold and silent tone.

< "The living don't understand me like the dead do," Isabella said, standing and turning to the individual behind her.

V "Who understands you?"
Quartz Bloodhorns (played by MordosKull)

^ "No one!"

< The bunny folk sulks indignantly and pokes at the dirt with a stick "Well.. maybe my sister, but that's a big maybe."

V "Do you have any siblings?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus