Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Taluna (played anonymously)

^ “Imma draw some cupcakes!!”

<“ La la doo dee doo, drawing the cupcakes!”

V “There! Waddaya think?” She hands her drawing to the next person and it explodes for some reason.
Sturmgewehr 44 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ “Erm....”

< “Ich denke....I think pictures aren’t supposed to explode....”

V “....Right?”
^ "They are definitely not supposed to explode.... I think....." Lucas was unsure, shrugging it off anyways.

< Stretching out some he yawned. "I'm in the mood for sparring...." He mumbled to nobody in particular.

v "Do you want to spar?" He asked, glancing to the next person. "It doesn't have to be anything crazy, just a friendly battle I guess..."
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

^ "I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!" The burly elven swordsman rushed in and unsheathed his curved blade to unleash a violent technique.

< "TENHA DANKUU RETSU ZAN!!!" (Heaven Supreme Severing Air Rending Slash!!)

V Don't question how an elf appears to know Japanese.
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

^ Sylyntz tilts their head in confusion, one antenna bobbing up and down questioningly.

< Sylyntz clumsily spins 360 degrees on the spot and wiggles their antennae with emphasis.

v Sylyntz jumps up and down excitedly and nudges the person below with their face as though urging them on for something.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

⬆ “What a strange creature you are!”

‘Never really thought about aliens before’

‘Takes a look at the next target’
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

^ “What art thou looking at, human?”

< “Gods of Blood and Ashes. Am I in a bad mood tonight.”

V “What sort of mischief hast thou planned, I wonder? Nothing good presumably.”
Yorktown (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "Mischief? I like to think more of it as duty."

< "I am USS Yorktown, CV-5, but you may call me Yorktown. I serve Eagle Union, a faction of Azur Lane, and thus my duty is to eliminate the Sirens."

V "But do you think I am worthy to bear the name of a champion?"
Light (played anonymously)

^ "Well, I have yet to see you in combat with these Sirens of yours..."

< "It would be presumptuous of me to assume someone's worthiness by looks alone."

V "Wouldn't you agree?"
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

^ "Oh, absolutely! Never judge a book by it's cover, as they say. Though, appearances can certainly play a part in how you're perceived...I'd say it's wise to take that into consideration."

< She laughs a little and shrugs. "But I don't know if I know that much about being wise!"

v "What about you, do you consider yourself wise?"
Guise (played anonymously)

^ “If only. If I were wise I may have avoided all that has befallen me.”

< He hangs his head, sighing. “But that matters not. There is no changing what I have become.”

V “You, you surely regret something. Tell me what it is, so that I may aid you.”
Chiyo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "There are a great many of things, Stranger."

< ".......If you have time."

V "....What about you?"
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

^ "Regrets?? ME!??"

< "Only regret is becoming this bloody abomination. I always tell meself I coulda shoulder thrown that daft toothy git that bit me from behind, or elbow him, or bash his dumb git face with the back of me helmet. But I didn't, I got bitten and now I'm this... thing. Even if I could somehow be returned to what I was once, I donna want it, the things I've done.. I couldna bear to have a conscience again, it'd soddin' kill me."

v "Heh, wot's the sodding point of it all, aye?"
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

^ "For meh the point is having fun!"

< "I'm a weird dark angel thing."

V "How's life buddy?"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

^ "Iz not 'aving a gud time!"

< "Why won't she return any o' me callz!? An for that matta', why do I keep call 'er?? Itz a very UnOrky thing ta do! It makez me angry it doez!!"

v "WAAAAAAAAAGGH--Oh wotz tha point? I can't even get a propa' WAAAAGH going."
Olthuros Viamaro (played anonymously)

^ "Ah, we meet again, my enthusiastic fellow! Well... Mine won't be as fearsome as yours but I can certainly try my best." The bard cleared his throat and scrunched his nose intensely, "Waaaa.. a..agh!" There we are. How was that?"

< "Oh dear. I'm afraid I don't have much in regards to Orcs and their customs." The pages of an old worn journal flipped noisily in his grasp. "I have only met two in my travels who haven't had the desire to tear off my limbs upon meeting me. And even then, I can't seem to find a song they enjoy. Ah, but do not worry -- So long as I have my limbs, I won't give up my search for Orcish ballads so easily!"

v "Say..." Ollie turned the one next to him, tapping his pencil upon his chin. "You look like you have interesting stories to tell. You wouldn't mind sharing, would you? Anything you'd be willing to tell, really! My beloved Nightingale and I are always looking for new tales."
Kuroi (played by LunarValravn)

^ " Interesting stories..." The crescent moon pendant twirled between her fingers while she stares at the sky for a few moments. " There was a time one of my retainers had fun turning the boys into girls. The poor shy one was so cute my boyfriend learned the trick to keep changing them. The shy one hides everytime and I must comfort them when he does that. Perhaps you would like something more chilling? My friends and I fell asleep and have found ourselves trapped within a labyrinth of sweet dreams and nightmares. We wake to find another dream, another reality but we've been separated now. I know it's only a matter of time before we're reunited"

< " Is this another dream or have I finally found reality? How silly I can't tell." She says with a chuckle. " Dreams are my domain after all"

V- A thoughtful yet delightful smile shows as she faces the next. " Dreams and confusion do make for an amusing kind of chaos. I can grant any dream but are you bold enough to peer into my Chaos Mirror?"
Quartz Bloodhorns (played by MordosKull)

^ "You know nothing of Chaos and Dreams. Not until you've lived among the Star Children and fought for your survival every day in the Dreamlands."

< The bunny folk twitches a bit, eyelid quivering.

v "WHAT!!?"
(Alt Isabella)

^ Isabella jumps in fear at Quartz's shouting. "I just asked for some chocolate," she whines back at him.

< Why was he so cranky? The Easter Bunny she had seen at the mall was always smiling and giving out chocolate eggs and sugar covered marshmallows. Maybe he was just too cold, after all she had found him somewhat early this year.

V "A-are you here for a Easter Basket too?" She quivered out while keeping an eye, yet, on Quartz
^ “Oh, um... yes. Yes, of course that’s why I’m here. I would simply love an Easter basket,” he stammered. Well, what else could he say? Children were strange like that, and this child especially. He couldn’t just tell her the truth.

< In truth, he had really only left the house today to replenish his liquor cabinet. Promising ideas for new poems to write had come to him overnight... but he could hardly be expected to get them onto the paper without proper refreshments.

v “Inspiration strikes me at the most inconvenient of times. When I’m trying to sleep, or when I’m in the company of a lovely gentleman... and always, always when I’m nearly out of wine,” he sighed. “And you, darling? Where do you come up with your best ideas?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus