Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Bruno the Barber (played by Pantrane)

^ ”Fuhgettaboutit! Family is everything. My ma is a good woman. My pa took care of all the family. Blood and business, that is. Even Paulie, Little Gino, Fat Gino and Tall Gino... Awrite?”

< “Speakin’ a family, I’m sorta a family man myself. I run things for the Lazio famiglia in the big city. Dangerous work. Lotta heat, if you catch my drift.”

v “So... Show me somebody who takes risk for business. How do you earn your scharole? Care to go into business wit the family? Eh... And don’t give me no guff either. None a this holier than thou talk, awrite?”
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "I don't do dirty work for families."

< "I do dirty work for whoever pays me well."

V "What about you?"
Sula (played by copperbrownies)

^ "It depends. I ain't afraid to get my hands dirty, but there's some lines to be crossed." She crosses her arms to emphasize, slouching backward.

< "Ma taught me that manners is a must. Pa taught me how ta stick knives into people. I maintain both their teachings."

v "What 'bout you? You care much for manners and etiquette?" She gestured.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

^ "Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted"

< "My Mentor said that a lot in regards to cultures and laws. I would like to think that there was deeper philosophical meaning behind the phrase.. but.. sometimes I wondered if he simply didn't care for what people thought of him."

V "Who trained you? If anyone."
Astra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

^ "I suppose that would be my brother."

< She loves her older brother, he means the world to her.

V "Do you have any siblings?"
^ "Yes," Siira replied in a near whisper as she stared one eye into the dirt. "Voldarian families are typically quite large."

< Of course, a single sister of hers stood out more than the rest. While she was probably the only one who would speak to Siira now, speaking to her sister was not something she had a burning desire for...she had caused her enough harm

V Siira shrugs with an inward desire to change the subject. "What about children?" She asks suddenly, turning towards the next person. "They say you are not supposed to have a favorite, but I suspect a lot of people still do...."
Flandre Scarlet (played anonymously)

^ "Weeeeell... I don't have any, but I suspect big sister Remilia was the favorite one."

< "Not that I would know for certain, I never met my parents.. huh, I wonder if they're the ones that locked me in the basement instead of my big sis. Curious!"

V "Man, don't you just hate being stuck in a basement for 495 years??"
Stacie Warner (played by Zapsalis)

^ "I have never experienced that... but I surely wouldn't want to experience it."

< "I'm hungry... I should probably eat something."

V "Are you hungry too?"
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

^ "Yeah," Avri said a little disappointingly, "'I's always 'ungry."

< it was a tough life being a street urchin, and Avri knew she would probably eat better if she broke the law more, but without her morals intact she would become just like her parents. Of course, she still stole bread on occasion and might have mugged a couple grown men, but it was only for food....

V "anyways...." she says in a far more normalized volume as her voice returns to her normal inflection...."There is dis boy I likes...but I dun knows how ta make him looks at me...what I's should do's?"

((Edited my post because ninjad))
^ Symphony shook her little wolf tail and twitched her nose. "Y-Y'know, you c-could just say a s-simple "Hello!", or y-you could walk up to him and introduce y-yourself."

< "Hehehe... I like being a wolf! I c-can howl pretty g-good....! The only problem h-has to be my s-soft voice..."

V "U-Um.. d-do you like nature? I do..."
Taluna (played anonymously)

^ “Naturally.”

< “Hah! See what I did there?! I’m hilarious!”

V “Pun on you!”
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

^ ... or not

< adjusts underwear

v Are you into puns?
Cyber Frost (played anonymously)

^ “I’m very selective about my puns.”

< “Only ice puns and only when they're not used against me.”

V “Don’t you dare..”
"Good grief, kid, you're really giving folks the cold shoulder with that attitude of yours." For once Randle's fatherly chuckle sounded like it was about to explode into giggles. He liked his (terrible) puns from time to time, that was for sure.

"Heh, better watch my mouth there, my blood runs cold by just thinking 'bout what could happen if I really upset this fiery.. um- fierce dame," he half-thought, half-said to himself. Randle did that a lot, and this time he'd pay dearly for it..

"Well now, jokes aside, I can appreciate the icier climates time and again. There's something quite cozy about seeing folks wrapping themselves up in twenty coats while desperately dabbing those cold snouts of theirs." His memories of the cluster of cases in the northern districts brought him enough joy to warm his frozen heart. "Doesn't sound too bad, huh?"
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

⬆ - “Pentecost... as in Pentecostal? Do you speak in tongues?”

⬅ - ... never was much into church or organised religion ...

⬇ - “Do you think religion is the opiate of the masses?”
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

⬆ - “I think people should be free to believe or not believe in any deity the wish, just don’t tr6 and force your beliefs onto others who believe differently.”

⬅ - “I believe in peace, love, and understanding. Blessed be our Mother Earth!”

⬇ - “What do you think of the ocean?”
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

⬆️ - “The ocean is nice.”

⬅️ - She sips some tea.

⬇️ - “Would you like some tea?”
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

^ She looks a bit surprised but nods. "Oh, uh--sure, thanks!"

< Alaine appreciates the tea for a moment, rocking back on her heels and absently tugging at a lock of hair falling over her shoulder.

V "So," she turns to the next person with a smile. "How's the weather over there?"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

^ Itz zoggin' rainin' thatz wot!

< Iz hate rain! Oi can't see wherez Iz aimin me big shoota!

v Hold reeeeel still fer me will ya? Hur hur hur.
Nemo (played anonymously)

^Nemo blinks behind the goggles. Considers their will to live, then does a weird shimmy to the left. “You uh. You have lovely eyes—”

< They continue to shuffle away, “And you know, I would stay and chat, but I kinda have a sort of quest thing I’m working on, and possibly even a life to live, fun stuff y’know—”

v “I hope you run good because we’ve got to RUN—”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) The ^, <, V game!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus