Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Anubis Adler (played by Slayer1234)

"hey wait I haven't done anything wrong"
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"Now you have, you still haven't arrested anybody!" Omega grinned. "Good luck!"
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"excuse me but could you explain what the Mirror Sea, and who the Omitter is as well?" Drans asked, "but you're under arrest for involving interdimensional beings."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest because there’s not enough WAR!”

"you're under arrest for multiple war crimes, and kidnapping?!" Drans says, "and the reason I know this is because of CHECK."
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"We will not spill our secrets! You shall not know of the Mirror Sea, the threat of you working with Azur Lane is too great. I will have to arrest you for arresting my comrades,"

"I'm only arresting them because they are being a threat," Drans said, "And you can hang out with the 'Azur Lane' people in the place where nothing exists."
*Drans used CHECK*
"Welp, your joining them now," Drans throws them into the Anti-Void, "hope you don't run into Error..."
Sturmgewehr 44 (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hold on....you cannot kidnap people even if they are your enemy. I’m going to have to arrest you.”

"it isn't kidnapping if they aren't kids," Drans said, "I'll arrest you because you are trying to arrest me."

Hey now wait a minute why am I being arrested???
"It's quite simple really, I'm a dictator, you're not, you're under arrest!"

*runs away*
"Stop! The Kaiserin orders it!" Klara would fire a shell that impacted next to Anubis. "You are under arrest for evading authority!"

"I mean you aren't wrong... but I have a problem with any authority so... I'm going to disable all of your weapons, enjoy that instead of an arrest."
"Only weapons? I'm surprised. I can shoot flares at you for fun. You're sentenced to smoke grenade barrage!"

"..." a gust of wind blows through the area, "Well now, I didn't think you had those, but sure entertain me. Your sentenced to have a strong gust of wind hit you during the next arrest"
"For your second sentence, you will receive a barrage of flares, don't ask why artillery follows shortly after."

the strong gust of wind blew them back at you, artillery strikes follows, "Great, you under arrest for sending artillery our way," Drans makes a large shield to protect everyone.
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for assuming that we need protection. We can handle ourselves.”

"There are civilians that are here who couldn't take care of themselves," Drans says, waiting for the barrage to stop, "your arrested for forgetting them"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus