Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

M35 Charlie (played by Gottmituns)

"So you aren't arresting her? Strange. I'm arresting you for not arresting her."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"technically I did arrest her, so your arresting for presuming that I didn't arrest her," Drans said.

"I mean, I was goin' to arrest 'er anyway. You're under arrest f'r arresting me,"

"I can put you with her if you want, but I don't think you want that" Drans said, "also your going to give a small... visit."

"I'd rather not, she's a terrible person," the mech shook its head.

"alright then, where do you want me to drop her off then?" Drans asked, "you probably have more use for her then I do."

"Drop her in the lake. We work for opposing nations so I'd be glad to have her gone from this Earth. I'll drop all charges if you do."

"I hated her anyway, so would torture be fine?" Drans asked eagerly waiting for an answer
"Absolutely not! I just dropped your charges! You are both under arrest for threatening Klara with torture!

"that's who we were talking about, I thought you were talking about the yandere," Drans said, turning to face the general, "forgive me for I thought we were talking about someone else."
"Oh, well in that case you can go ahead and do as you please, and your charges will be dropped again."

"alright, now for you machine" Drans said turning to face Charlie, "you screwed up royally."

Charlie was already miles away. "Not gettin' arrested today. You will be arrested if you follow me!"

Drans teleports over, and grabs them and teleports back, "oh no you don't, you don't trick the judge, jury and executioner."

"Aha, you are now wanted by the United States of America for assaulting an armed soldier!" Charlie fired a flare into Drans' face.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Every last bloody one of you are under arrest for not only makin' a right mess of the place, but fighting, firing weapons, and creating a hostile, unsafe environment in civilian areas," the detective inspector declared vehemently. It was clear by his gruff expression that he was not tolerating this nonsense any further.

"I have backup on route," Greg stated pointing an accusative finger toward all guilty parties involved. "I don't want anymore trouble out of any of you. ... Like a damn bunch of bickering children."
Panzerkampfwagon V Panther (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Achtung! Back up is here! I’ll have to arrest you for no reason though, to keep the game going.”

"I'm outnumbered... again," Charlie's systems shut down and he sat quietly inside.

"I'm arresting myself, since I posted last,"

"bye" Drans teleports away

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus