Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"And another viable charge is not adhering to the rules of the game. Consider yourself arrested...again. For heaven's sake, I don't get paid enough for this..."

Greg looks bedraggled by this point, and he's blaming the wildcards who wrecked all this unnecessary havoc while failing to follow the laws of the land.
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"I'm going to help rebuild, and your arrested for not arresting us earlier" Drans says.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"U-110 wants to help as well. Will arrest the baddies, and bite them. I'm a shaaaaark. Fear meeeee. Raaaaaaaawr."
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh? You’re a shark~ You’re under arrest for being garlic~ Heheh~” Yes....Prinz Eugen is drunk again.
Klara's claw was hard at work, clearing debris from the mess. "You're under arrest for public intoxication."
Flynn (played by Riik)

"You're under arrest for illegal parking! But don't worry... so long as you promise not to shoot anything, I'll spring you out! It's not your fault you're the way you are."
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

“Thou art under arrest for being so insufferably cheerful all the time. Gods of blood and pain!! I will enjoy throwing thee in the deepest, darkest dungeon of the Under Kingdom.”
“Your under arrest for being a major buzzkill! Like so what that they are cheerful! Your a debby downer!”
"While I don't have the authority to arrest you, I will be reporting you to the authorities for attempting to order alcohol using a fake ID while underage."
“I’m gonna arrest you because I have nothing to do!”
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Your under arrest for loitering because you have nothing to do. Please come with me."
" Mass murder, genocide, manslaughter, homicide, and that's just the beginning of the list, guilty by all accounts. "
Namirra (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for trying to enforce your empire's laws in these lands. Only Chaos rules here!"
stop right there! You're under arrest for property damage! We realize the nature of your religion encourages such wild freedoms but around here your freedom stoos when it infringes on everyone else's. Also breaking a barstool for a laugh is considered in poor taste, especially when you dont pay for it before you leave."
A case of mistaken identity leads a guard to rattle the shackles at you " I apologize for this my dame, but you'll have to come with us "
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Alright, darling, let's not make this any harder than it needs to be. You're accused of several accounts of treason by the senate. Call it whatever you want, lies or politics, I really don't want to hear it. Just come quietly, and you can prove your case in court."
EMIYA Hero of Justice (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for arresting someone who doesn't hold any kind of obligation to your government and saying they are having a trial when they are not aware of what laws they have broken and for making an arrest when you are not a member of form of governmental asset not to mention and for charges of gender misidentification"
“…Don’t disturb my nap. Consider yourself booked.”
"You're under arrest for being adorable as heck without a license. I mean, I didn't even know that you had to have a license for that, but apparently you do. Thankfully, I'm willing to help you out with the paperwork, so this won't take too long."
Nails (played anonymously)

"Oooh!! How the turn tables. A thief like me arresting a copper. Hah! You're under arrest for gross misuse of your badge. And to add insult to injury I'm now going to hit you with a tonfa!!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus