Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

“Arrested for vampirism. You are going to jail for 10 000 years!!!”

“I love my job.”
Sylvanus Tadala (played by ChebaBeesting)

"You are under arrest for being too fabulous!"
Taz (played by Taz)

" i arrest you for thievery"
Rorik Reyns (played by Juls)

"Stop right there, wolf! There's a slew of dead sheep that someone needs to answer for..."
“Stop right there, sir! I hereby place you under arrest for planning a coup, workings with outlaws, and... oh dear Lords this list goes on for a while!”
Pericles (played by Libertine) Topic Starter

Educated and exceedingly fair? Arrested under suspicion of witchcraft!
Min-ji (played anonymously)

You're under arrest for actual sorcery and the smuggling of an animal (the form that Pericles' familiar takes)!

You're also under arrest for an exceedingly informational and well organized profile with an amazing layout! And this gif that will give me nightmares.
Pericles (played by Libertine) Topic Starter

((Oh my goodness, likewise though, Min-ji's informational layout is impressive.

Skip me please, just saying thanks!))
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Apologies, fair maiden, but thou art under arrest for practicing psychic arts without a license. Please surrender thineself peacefully."
“Sir, I am afraid that I am forced to place you under arrest, due to the fact that you are too effective in your pursuit of justice. The jails, dungeons and prisons are filling up faster than we can build them, and we will therefore have to apprehend you for a while!”
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

"Lady Lyhazza Corbeau, you're under arrest for public intoxication. Put down that excessively large cup of wine and come with me, please."
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

Stop right there, ma'am. You're under arrest for your involvement in the theft of those Rembrandts. Think stripes are your style?
Pearl (played by LittleLilac)

“You stop right there, mister! I am placing you under arrest for several years of emotional self-torture. I know moving on is ‘ard, dear, but are you sure grinding yourself down will make you feel any better?”
Djura (played anonymously)

Stop thief. You're under arrest for stealing the clothes right off the Imperial Guard's bodies during their last round.
Jess (played by Taz)

"emm....your under arrest for looking pretty" she smiled then sighed
That Scaly Rascal (played anonymously)

"Hey, you right there!" the demi-dragonoid growled, trying to stick to that stoic mug most guards had. "Tha's roight, I'm defo gonna throw you'n jail f'havin' a lesbian flag on ye profile while y'obviously very straight!" Having been to many different dimensions, Ren knew very well what the orange-pink cocktail stood for. Still, she couldn't manage to choke back a flirty smirk. "An' for bein' too bloody lush~"
Jess (played by Taz)

(( omg, i love your response to that,.....................

to other people please ignore this))
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Iz throwin' ya into tha' slamma fer talkin' Orky an' not bein' an Ork! Lest you iz an Ork in which caze; WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"
Kaldor Draigo (played by Cactus_Jones)

" Stop right there ork, in the name of the emperor you are under arrest for the killing and looting rightful imperial property, if it were up to me I would have execute you right now, so consider yourself lucky ork."
Lian (played anonymously)

Kaldor, you're under arrest for being inhumanly strong! And really, really, old.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus