Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Andronicus wrote:
"...where do I even start? 😬💩"
"To be honest, I have no clue so i'ma just shut up-" "also i am now banning myself because i'm just gonna shut up-"
"Stop right there, unauthorized alien lifeform, and come with me before you wreak havoc among people!", the masked woman said very loud and very noticeably making a show of the 'arrest'.

Under her breath, she whispered urgently to the Alien Hominid: "Roll with it, lil pal. Government gets their hands on you, you're in a sea of troubles. I'll get you out of this mess, just keep up my ruse for a while until we're out of sight and out of hearshot." Behind the mask, her eyes smiled reassuringly. "You can trust me. I only arrest people who actually deserve."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"The list of your crimes is...extensive. Please come with me to the station. Yes its in the woods all good police stations are out of town.."
"Nuh-uh! I live out in the woods, sir! And I haven't seen a police station anywhere!"

Bailey shapeshifts into a large German Shepherd (or, in her case, a White Shepherd). A dog most commonly associated with being on the line of duty. "I'm arresting you for leading this poor lady into the woods! I don't know why you'd do that, but... It seems sketchy, that's all I know!"

She headbutts Rene's leg, not forceful enough to knock the man down, but enough to gesture which way she wanted him to go. "The real station is in town. And that's where you're going, you liar!"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"You've not really broken any laws or ordinances that I care about, though turning into animals in public could be seen as a threat to the peace? Eh, a warning will suffice, keep it to small friendly critters, no bears, lions, wolves, stuff that eat people. I'm more concerned where your guardian is? Dangerous streets around here, suspicious people, why just earlier I heard there was a guy claiming to be a cop leading people off into the woods. Technically you are just detained until I can get you home to your guardian." Lazarus lets them sit in the passenger seat of his cruiser, the back was uncomfortable for good reason.
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"I... do not believe you've broken any laws," The beast craned his neck forward. "Though I've heard you like to drink alcohol. I do hope you are not intoxicated on the line of duty, ranger? That'd be irresponsible."
Dahlia Hawthorne (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Well, this is pure irony, but... you're arrested for having the capability to commit THAT on multiple species. Oh right, eyeryone that participated in this ridiculous game HAS been arrested, great..."
Kit (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Kit shouted dramatically, putting on a mock stern expression as they slammed (read: lightly tapped) their paws on a nearby table. "You're under arrest, missy, for calling this game ridiculous! Where's your positivity? Your, um, team spirit?"
Zagreus- Son of Hades (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm... you're arrested for being a talking rabbit among a mortal plane. Yes, something like you belongs with Hades. He should enjoy the company of a talking mammal for a little."
"Stop right there!" the man shouted. "You're under arrest for breaking out of your hell-loop. Back to the pits you go, son!"
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Stop right there criminal-" Mad Rat start laughing for no reason- "Scum- PFFFT-" "okay, where was i." "Oh yeah, You're under arrest for sending someone to the pits! hehe nailed it."
"You must halt!" The petite reptilian woman pointed dramatically at Mad Rat. How rude! "You are under arrest for being. . . adorable! I have never seen a rat as cool as you! Aww. . . and look at that precious tummy hole! You are a good rat. Yes, you are! Yes, you are!"

She seemed keen to dote upon the rodent, deserving or not. . .
Erroll (played by stalkati)

"Stop right there!" A distant voice shouted, "you're under arrest for desecrating an entire city and murdering their government leaders!"
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

"And you are under arrest for accusing a member of Limsa Lominsa's residents for crimes of the highest order with neither proof nor basis." A'sallit said, clicking the barrel of his musketoon. "I feel generous. Apologize to her, and I'll take away just one toe."
It couldn't have been more obvious that the masked vigilante was trying to not laugh, but not in a mocking way. It was just ironic whenever she came across someone from "her old neck of the woods", so to speak - and how technically her new gig should have made all criminals nothing more but big shooting dummies with a bullseye on their back - when in fact there were several of them that she respected and was (still) in talking terms with.

Then again, it didn't take the brain of old Professor Know-It-All to tell that law and justice didn't always run on parallel tracks, or even on the same course. Heck... that was part of the reason why she'd taken up the sword again, to take over where law tended to turn a blind eye...

But that, of course, wasn't even the most important reason why her eyes were laughing silently as she confronted A'Sallit. "A-hem, well... stop right there and listen. Let's start right off with the obvious, I'm not arresting you for being a pirate - I mean pfffft, c'mon. I woudn't be believable - and for this once I'm not even getting into the whole slavery debate, but pull that on my watch and sparks are going to fly." Still conealed by the mask, she smirked playfully at the pirte. "So don't start saying that I'm mean, okay? No, the reason why I said stop right there is that I'm going to have to double-check your medical license as I have reason to suspect it might be artfully crafted."

A pause. When she continued, her tone was absolutely deadpan and serious, though the mirth didn't leave the eyes. "I mean, a real doctor would know that too much char in the grill is potentially hazardous for health, but I don't think I saw you worry about that. And don't get me started on the smoke! And those spices could count for attempted arson..." Snickering sotfly, she gave a solemn-yet-comradely pat on his shoulder. "And before you ask, no, sharing a drink among ol' stories of boarding and keelhauling and raiding glories isn't going to bribe me."

"Much."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Your under arrest for animal endangerment. We haven’t gone to the dog park together in over 2 weeks! Potato misses her friend.”
Ch-tkt activated his chest-mounted vocabulator. "I honestly don't care what you're under arrest for. But there happens to be a bounty on your head, so I'm bringing you in. The station seemed anxious about something though... whatever it is you did, it has them spooked."
Captain William Towers (played anonymously)

“Good morning”

He taps his cane

“You are under arrest for crimes against good taste..

Your fashion sense is criminal and thus you shall be treated like one”

He wiggles some handcuffs
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You are under arrest under the suspicion of lying about your age. You say you’re 37, but you look much older.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

James pointed accusatively at Mudrock and declared with an utterly jesting tone, "You are under arrest for questioning someone's integrity. Suppose the gentleman has a condition or suffers from the ravages of war. I mean clearly, you should be able to empathize with that, right?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus