Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"Humans are foolish, what can I say? You're under arrest for another unspoken reason"
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"your arrested for arresting me when the artillery barrage is still going off," Drans says, and a bit later the barrage stops.
I agree humans are weird
"...I still have more flares, I choose not to use them. You are now under the jurisdiction of... I have no idea who I work for anymore."

"I work for myself so..." Drans says, bringing down the shield, "you're under arrest for threatening the peace of everyone else around you."
"They don't seem to mind," Monika pointed to a group of civilians scared to death. "You're under arrest for arresting my soldiers."

"Didn't I throw you in the AntiVoid? Oh well your going to be spared of going there, but I'm duct taping you to the soldier you claim has been arrested"
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Drans wrote:
"There are civilians that are here who couldn't take care of themselves," Drans says, waiting for the barrage to stop, "your arrested for forgetting them"

“I am Takao, lead ship of the Takao-class heavy cruisers, and civilians are the least of my concern.” She shakes her head. “As you for, you’re under arrest simply because Akagi asked me to do it.”
"Civilians are our main concern!" Klara ignored the screams of civilians, "I'm sure your opinion is affected by the fact that civilians are a scarcity due to Siren attacks... Anyway you're under arrest for surrendering yourself to the Royal Navy.

for person 2 times above
"Who the **** is Akagi? You know what your going to the Void for not caring for the defenseless civilians."
for person above
"Duct taping your leader to you, enjoy"
"Akagi? You mean that yan-- I mean aircraft carrier? I know her, not personally. Anyway, get me off this mech so I can arrest you!

"since you said that, I'm going to find this Akagi, throwing her into the Antivoid, and duck taping the 2 of you together, and were you about to say yandere?"

((I'm enjoying it too much))
“Yes I was, now hurry before she murders me for talking to that white-suited man and you’ll be free! I’ll give you a reason to be arrested but I won’t arrest you, just let me free!”

"Ok, I will, and the other person is arrested for attempted murder" Drans says, ripping the tape off, and slamming the yandere into the wall
"A yandere, huh? Is that the Sakura-- I mean Japan's word for a very possessive person? Anyway, as per the Kaiserin's orders your reason for arrest is heresy."

"Don't make me duct tape the leader to you again, or maybe I should find someone worse. Also what did I do to deserve heresy?" Drans says
((I like how I made this a threat))
"The leader says so, not I," The rear door opens and Klara pops her head out for a moment.
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And what is this about throwing me in a void? Akagi will have you arrested for kidnapping! And you, there, are arrested for having legs, not treads.”

"you get to suffer for not caring for others, and good luck, y o u ' l l n e e d i t"
Klara went back inside. "You're under arrest for crimes against the Central Powers. As for Akagi, Kaiserin Monika is near your precious commander you care so deeply about... it's almost disgusting."

"I have no clue what you are talking about, so it doesn't concern me," Drans said, "oh yeah the yandere person I need to put them in my pocket dimension, which is mostly there for questioning, I'm also for hire just putting that out there."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus