Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Button (played by Riik)

Button stood up on their tail and let out a series of incomprehensible squeaks in a matter-of-factly manner, waggling a finger threateningly and making a series of accusatory gestures. And even though the sounds made no sense to anyone, seemed to be a list of quite serious crimes, going by the general tone and accompanying body language. After one particularly loud squeak, they then flopped flat on their face as though they had lost their balance and fallen, and after a long sigh, began to drag themselves toward a rubbery-looking bag that looked like it was made out of some sort of subaquatic plant leather. A moment of fishing later, and Button stood upright again, holding a set of handcuffs designed for four arms - which were in no way big enough for human wrists. They waved the handcuffs in warning, then dropped onto their arms and determinedly began crawling they way back over.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Landing directly behind Button, Paragon points an accusing finger, "You! Yes you! You're under arrest for being cute as a button!" She tries keeping a straight face when saying this, "With that perfectly colored purple skin and small beady eyes, you should serve a life sentence for being too cute!"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Oi, you there!" Greg called out, a hand outstretched as though he were about to clasp the other by the shoulder.

"I am going to have to take you in, I'm afraid. We have rules against vigilantism, and I've read a comic or two in my day. No good comes out of heroes bein' about. It always winds up stirring more trouble than it's worth."

He gestured kindly enough in hopes that she would be obliging. "Come on then, let's make this easy on both of us and let law enforcement do their work."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus