Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"You're under arrest for still being alive, I only thought that non-humans could be immortal" Drans said, appearing in front of King George blocking her view
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Has anyone ever told that we of Azur Lane are not humans?” She crosses her arms. “Unfortunately with crimes these days, you’re under arrest for assuming too much about ze girls of Azur Lane.”

"Well sorry, but you're under arrest for thinking that you can arrest me," Drans said after teleporting away from everyone else, "I'll get Dust before he hurts someone"
"The person above me is under arrest for.... evading arrest, not heeding calls from the German Cruiser Eugen, who makes wonderful chocolate " The mech failed to imitate a head nod.
"You are under arrest for...." The tiny and floofy shipgirl pauses, having forgotten what she was supposed to do. She handcuffs herself instead. "I forgot, so I'm arresting myself for forgetting why I was arresting you."

"I'm unarresting you for arresting yourself," Drans comes back and removes the handcuffs
“I’m arresting you cause it doesn’t work that way.”

"I'm arresting you for arresting me," A clone of her appears and handcuffs Oerba Yun Fang, "Your going to the Slammer," the clone says.
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now then, for being suspected of working for the Sirens, you’re under arrest.”

"your arrested for assuming I'm on any side" Drans said, with another clone popping up to arrest Sheffield.
“Ehh…you’re under arrest. Don’t ask why. It’s just what I was asked to do, so…yeah. I’m seizing Sheffield as evidence.”
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"my my what a large list of crimes unwarrented arrest,attempted resist to arrest, attempting to arrest a royal maid and so forth and so on now im going to have to ask you to kindly release sheffield and come with me to the brig where we will get you sorted out"

((I'll come willingly, but as long as I'm not under any danger.))
HMS Belfast wrote:
"my my what a large list of crimes unwarrented arrest,attempted resist to arrest, attempting to arrest a royal maid and so forth and so on now im going to have to ask you to kindly release sheffield and come with me to the brig where we will get you sorted out"

“Might as well take you in, too! Don’t worry…it’s not the end of the world—you’re wanted on some minor charges. Like…blowing a hole in infrastructure? Wait…that isn’t minor…”
“You’re under arrest for arresting my Head Maid. If you do not release her, your penalty is death.”

"you're under arrest for threatening someone, and I don't care if you are a king, queen, or whatever you call yourself, you're going to a special jail that I have for people just like Y O U." Drans said, and at the bolded part the pinpricks of light disappeared
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"For once I agree with these pesky humans. You are under arrest, and your trial shall be a rain of fire," Omega said as her blade deployed.

"I'm not afraid to throw you in there either." Drans said, having a clone handcuff Omega, "I like your name and all but you won't be spared for it"
Avery Hausen (played by Gottmituns)

"I'm going to have to arrest you for going past your quota of arresting people. Don't worry you will not receive capital punishment, only night in jail."

I might go if you allow me to throw them for a week into the Anti Void, and your arrested for saying that there is a quota for arresting," Drans said, throwing the people she arrested into the Anti Void.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus