Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

"A week? Jeez, that Siren can't even keep her mouth shut for a minute. I feel bad for the poor folk having to stay with her. Anyway, you're under arrest for somehow jamming my radar. Don't worry, it's less of a jail and more of a hotel, the Empire's jails are packed full," Klara started to turn away.
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"I mean technology hates me for some reason, but who the **** is Siren?" Drans asked, "Also you are arrested for... confidential reasons apparently," Drans pulls out a paper at the pause.
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I am a Siren, and our Empress demands your arrest so she can personally experiment on you.”

"your going to the Void" Drans states, "I've had enough of experimentation in my undead life, so I'm going to have to say no."
Erika Tanaka (played anonymously)

"Oh, you haven't seen what experiments I've done," she giggled. "You are under arrest for kidnapping!"

It's not kidnapping if I don't know where exactly they are, and it would be more of torture," Drans says, "would you like to experience it? too bad you are....... Actually you don't deserve that... I'll also help in your cause if you'll let me"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for cruel and unusual punishments. That ain’t cool.”

"I hate to say it, but we aren't exactly on earth anymore," Drans said, as the area around them turned a dark grey, "so your arrested for arresting me when I can teleport"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I hate to tell you, but I’m not from Earth, so your argument is invalid and you’re under arrest.”

*teleports away* "You think I'm just going to stand there and take it? well your wrong," Drans says, "and normal handcuffs don't work on me, and you also do have a point, so you are arrested for arresting an interdimensional being"
Omega (played by Gottmituns)

"You dare store me in that horrid environment? I've been put in worse, but I cannot stand that place! You are put under arrest by the order of the--" Omega was interrupted by a malfunction of her restraints. "Oh, these cursed things!"

"well... there is absolutely nothing in the anti void so I guess you would be right, I'll unarrest you if you promise to not arrest me, nor hurt me in any way, ok?" Drans asked
“Get down on the ******* ground! Yer under arrest fer multiple counts of crimes.”

"No I'm sorry I won't," Drans says, "now stay put" blue bones come out of the ground and hold Alexandra in place, "I'm sorry but I need to arrest you for my own safety"
"The Kaiserin has returned! You are under arrest for interrupting her connection to the outside world!"
“I’m bored, so I’ll arrest you.”
> Cyan even looks bored.

"Well Konig, or however you say that, I have no clue as to what you are talking about and Cyan is being arrested for being bored." Drans says, with a slight grin.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for calling ze Kaiserin a King. Und for saying König incorrectly. It’s Koenig.”
"Yes, danke Bismarck. Though I have to put you under arrest, no particular reason at all," The Kaiserin shrugged.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Bitte schön, Kaiserin, though I must also arrest you for no reason.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus